Get Timers Now!
X

May 08 - 22:00:35
Page:  1 
I got poked! Started by: Drexler on Mar 18, '11 19:23

The sun was falling from the sky, not literally falling but yah you know, he has better places to be…Drexler was in a considerable bit of pain, he had somehow contracted an unknown virus within this era, it was freaky to say the least and rendered the poor man with a massive face, it felt as if the pain train just pulled in at his station.

Slumping onto the bench he sat a minute to catch his breath, a little girl wandered over and poked him softly on the cheek, the pain shot straight to Drexlers head and he twitched, the little girl took a step back then spoke.

"Hello mr manly man, why is your face so big and weird?" She asks. Kids eh? Always asking questions and calling it how they see…

Drexler sighed, the past few days all he was getting was looks from children and mothers he could only assume they were laughing inside, the men you see would not hide their feelings, names such as "Mumple Stiltskin" and "Mumple aidsface" or even "Captian Big Head" had be going around, original I know!

"Dear girl, I am a sick man, leave me be"

He moves the girl on her way then slumps his head back into his hands after a brief spell of just sitting, waiting, contemplating the passing world he thinks to himself, 'Fuck My Life!'

As he gets up to leave you get a glimpse of his face..your feel the need to approach this man…but what do you say?

Report Post Tip

Frank looks at Drexlers, at first he didnt recognise him, just tought it was some bum the streets, but then he realised

"Boss? is that you? god man what has happened to you? I think we should get you too the hospital? I know you hate those places but you look terrible"

Knowing that a Chicago Crew Leader should not be seen like this in public, Frank takes off his hat and coat, wrapping his coat around Drexlers soulders and placing the hat on his head. Frank gives the girl $5 and tells her not to tell anyone what she has seen.

Report Post Tip

Angel walks over and sits next to her dear friend.

Well, I know I can't make you feel better but I can do this.

Angel hands Drexler a large container of homemade chicken soup.

It is fresh, I was just on my way to take it to my restaurant but you should have it. I hope you feel better!!!

Report Post Tip

Richard passes by while chugging on his blunt witnessing the event

"Surely I would say he has too much time on his hands.."

After saying his peace, Richard began to walk away but then feeling a bit awkward. Something just wasn't right about that scenario.

Slumping his head in disappointment, Dick mutters quietly too himself

"Generally I'm the one being told how large my head is."

Baw-chicka-bawwow

Report Post Tip

Drex takes the soup off his dear friend and smiles, it hurts to do so but he does it anyway

"Frank I would like to stay, I've seen a doc theres nothing they can do for me, all I have is time! As for you Sir Wad, we know that isn't true, I have sources that would prove otherwise, some very incriminating images of this supposedly big head of yours, if you get my drift!"

Drexler shrugs and sits back down on his bench, it's not his bench but he likes to think otherwise

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: I got poked!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL