Get Timers Now!
X

May 08 - 19:24:11
Page:  1 
Death of an unwanted, cursed and hated. Started by: UnluckyBasterd on Mar 19, '11 03:03

For once,

Me: the unluckybasterd -will put an end into this misery-

-I ll take this malediction , bullshit and bad karma into my own hands, this unlucky shame, dishonnor and hate should be going down with me...

i wont forget my friends and mentors, as well as my enemies.

AS i wont die by their hands, neither by my friends or family or crew,

I decide to take this one into my own....

To whoever i respected and loved, you know who you are. To the rest that deserve the REdBouddah malediction this curse is on you!

*Takes the gold dagger from the avalon ceremony and slice piece of flesh to make the blood drop into the map of  a city*

*takes out from a gift box a piece of flesh (heart) of his defunt twin brother and bites it then swallow that piece:

-I oath on this blood and flesh that one day karma will come back at you traitor and ennemy and this karma will pee on your grave!!!*

* looks at he sky...

- Forgive me father as I have sin...

-Forgive me my resting friend in your thugmansion as i havent honnor your death properly....

-Forgive me twin brother and father and grandfather as i put this curse of ours into my own grave...*

* goes to the morgue, with his family wakazashi into his hands...*

*goes downstaires to the (crematorium) body oven (used for incinerate deadbodies)*

*fixes up some mecanism to be able to push the "bed" inthe the "oven" and block it inside...*

*starts the fire*

- Friends, dont cry as i wont be able to see your tears, please keep your thoses white and black roses alive as i dont deserve them...

- mother i ve never known you but i am sorry i never been able to tell you I love you despite the fact you have ran away from this family...

* goes on that "bed"..then screams!!!!:

-Die hate, die traitor, die brother, die soul!!!!*

*does hara-kiri* O_O

(AS his body was falling on his back the "chute" makes the bed roll into the "oven")

(the fires goes up  very hot, hell hot)

* ahahaahahhawaaaaaa ahahaha I curse you to hell ahahahha*

Like you could just understand theses were the last shouts you could hear from that agony, as the curse was diying...and the voice dissipate into the crematorium cold halls...

This is HOW unluckybasterd died, by his own hands, cut in, and burned ALIVE O_O

<<Moral: A legend dies but once, cowards die a thousands death>>

Report Post Tip

what the hell is that!?

Report Post Tip

Bismarck is walking down the street when he comes across an extraordinary scene unfolding in front of him. He watches as a strange man screams some ritualistic mumbo jumbo.

Mildly amused by the antics of what is clearly a raving lunatic, Bismarck follows the man and the small crowd that has now formed as he takes a bite out of an apple then makes his way into the boiler room of the 24th Street Soup Kitchen.

Bismarck snickers as he hears the clearly insane man yell out something about a curse followed by more jibberish and finally kills himself. As the crowd stares in stunned silence one man is heard speaking softly.

"A legend dies but once, cowards die a thousand death"

Upon hearing this little pearl of wisdom Bismarck begins breaking out in raucous laughter. He looks at the man and starts to speak:

"Everyone only dies one death. Need proof?"

Bismarck raises the lifeless arm of the deranged lunatic and lets it drop.

"I don't think he's getting back up once much less a thousand more times."

Report Post Tip

Amused by the unfolding events, Miko looks on as the man rambles on, deciding to take a closer look he follows the man as the man continues to scream and shout words into the air. Miko stood by on one side as the deranged man start to burn himself alive, spectators began to leave as the smell of burning skin fills the air.

Miko pushes his way out from the crowd and onto the streets, still confused and shocked to what had just happened;

"Probably that is for the best, cannot imagine a disturbed person like that living amongst us."

Shaking his head, Miko leaves the scene and diverts his attentions to more serious business.  

Report Post Tip

What the fuck is this?!?

These days everyone are rumbling on streets to get attention on them

Report Post Tip

hmmm my guess is he took the heroin...your suppose to sell that bro

Report Post Tip

Apathy has been on 4 continents and attended 3 worlds fairs, he has even witnessed a pair of vultures fucking on a gut wagon. But in his lifetime,he has NEVER seen any shit like this before.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Death of an unwanted, cursed and hated.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL