Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 29 - 06:03:47
Game Suggestions
1 Watchers
Page:  1 
Change around some of the daily hustle tasks Started by: Ray-Luca on May 06, '20 01:31

Mainly this one right here

Attempt to pick someone's pocket.

If you're below Made Man it should be instead Attempt to rob a grave. If you're Made Man+ It should be Attempt to pick someone's pocket. This daily hustle task interferes with those who are graverobbing and interrupts their progress even if for an hour. Now some of you say oh but it's optional you don't have to do the daily hustle still a lot of people do it choosing to ignore it if you're on a streak for a couple weeks is very heartbreaking.

Another one is Tip a forum post $20,000. Now I don't know about you but I just pick any random post in the forums and tip them $20,000 without even reading them just to accomplish this task. This could be bad because I could be supporting some bad terrible thread without knowing. This is more of a culture thing we could be contributing to a bad culture for a game accidently just so we can complete the daily hustle.

Report Post Tip
I don't think losing 1 hour every few days is that detrimental. I'm not necessarily opposed to this, but not every wise guy and below grave robs either. I would be more annoyed to have to scroll ids to find a grave or even tip, than I would be to lose an hour if I were grave robbing.

Okay, this is pure laziness. In the hour you are waiting on your pp timer to free up, you could be taking your time to find a post worthy of your tip.
Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

Why not change that exact hustle task to "Pick someones pocket / Rob a grave"  ?

Not saying it's a good suggestion, but it's the only one I got that makes sense here.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Why not change that exact hustle task to "Pick someones pocket / Rob a grave"  ?

I agree with that and that makes much much more sense honestly.

Report Post Tip

I agree with Jericho's idea.

+1

Report Post Tip

Taking ones time completing grave robs, will average at most 4 pickpockets to be rewarded on the daily hustle. And those 4 pickpockets are still gaining you XP and counts towards another upcoming achievement.

Tipping a post $20,000 to complete the daily hustle is not a big deal either. Taking a couple minutes to check out the topics and who wowed you is a better spent 20k. It might end up being someone in your crew.

Sending someone your hard earned cash in the amount of $800.00 is the one that makes me cringe and not because it will bust the bank. 

Taking ones time completing grave robs, will average at most 4 pickpockets to be rewarded on the daily hustle. And those 4 pickpockets are still gaining you XP and counts towards another upcoming achievement.

Not true. It may take that to get to the final achievement but it will take many more to do hardcore. I'd guess the average to be more like 6 or 7 with 4 being the low end. Since graverobs can only be done by wiseguy and below, every one counts. This is an hour task. One pp instead of graverob wastes that hour. It adds up.

I don't think losing 1 hour every few days is that detrimental. I'm not necessarily opposed to this, but not every wise guy and below grave robs either. I would be more annoyed to have to scroll ids to find a grave or even tip, than I would be to lose an hour if I were grave robbing.

How about not being able to find someone to PP?  I failed my recent hustle streak because of this, I had already used my flight timer so I couldn't fly anywhere and the city I was stuck in didn't have anyone online that I could pickpocket.

Report Post Tip
I never have trouble finding a CA to pickpocket. You were stuck for 24 hours in a city with no one online for that whole 24 hours? Man, that sucks.
Report Post Tip
Attempt to pickpocket someone should be changed to rob a grave for those below Made Man.

+1
Report Post Tip

Recent events again prove why tipping a forum post is a bad idea. It can contribute to a negative culture unintentionally.

Report Post Tip

If you're not willing to read a post before tipping it then you don't deserve the hustle points tbf

Game Suggestions
Replying to: Change around some of the daily hustle tasks
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL