Get Timers Now!
X

May 21 - 22:47:22
Page:  1 
The CL You Follow. Started by: FearlessJT on May 06, '20 21:46

Hello friends, 

As you all know, when we join a crew, there are several expectations outlined for us to follow as associates of the crew we join. These expectations; we must follow and adhere to till our last day and then repeat. If we don't do things this way we are not good members or we are not members that can be trusted. This is understandable. If we look in the streets today what we see is a bunch of bullshit not worthy of time or effort to read..despite the countless minutes spent on each paragraph. But let's be honest, who really cares to read it if it doesn't concern you or if it's not funny? Additionally, every corner of this game, there are written and discussed expectations every associate should follow as a crew member. 

My point in coming today is to ask this: Why not start discussing the expectations for how a CL should be? If we, the associates are going to spend countless hours/days/months of time serving our Boss, aren't we entitled to feel some degree of empowerment before we join? Shouldn't we be inspired enough by these CLs that we want to follow them to death?

So I ask: What are these traits.. that all good CLs should have? What is it about your CL that drives you to accept their invite and follow them for months on end? What're your expectations for your Boss? 

I ask this because there are tons of CLs around today and who knows if they're competent enough or if they care? I for one would like to hear if they do!

Report Post Tip
I believe that every CL has worked hard to be in that position to begin with. They have obviously proven their worth. They too started at the bottom, as we all do, and put in the work and dedication to become a leader. Their traits are worthy of leadership, if they are in the leadership role. Why not ask them what traits they possess that make them the great leaders that they are?
Report Post Tip
I've never asked my members to do anything I wouldn't do myself. That, for me, is the bottom line.

I've got no strict rulebook. I expect. No. I want my members to think for themselves. I want them to learn and grow organically. Not how I tell them to.

But, for me, the most important thing for a crew leader isn't the person themselves. You can judge nearly all leader by their hands.

Its a group effort running a family. My time now is limited but both my hands are doing a tremendous job keeping my guys going.

So. My advice would be dont just talk to one person before commitment. Go out and question a hand and a member as well. Get the true lay of the land before diving in.

You'd be amazed the good feeling it can give you.
Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip

None to be honest, let the leaders play the game how they want to. Being forced to bend to your members will and needs to keep them happy when you are the CL is a bit shit IMO. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: The CL You Follow.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL