Get Timers Now!
X

May 08 - 08:04:18
Page:  1 
Reflection of a Full Moon Started by: Katana on Mar 20, '11 08:13

Katana looks up at the moon closer to the Earth then it has been in ages and closes her eyes as she feels the winds tease her hair causing it to tangle. Tonight seems almost magical as she stares up at the stars thinking of the stars and how they twinkle. She takes a deep breath and sighs just taking in all the things that she might not understand about the universe and the way it works but still smiles.

Finding a quite corner in our world she hops up and then lights a smoke.

Maybe the wine I have had tonight has hit me a bit harder then I thought or maybe it is simply the night because of the moon and because of things that I can not understand, but there are many things in this thing of ours that not many of us can understand. She smiles and lifts a rose in her hand and takes a deep breath.

Many things make sense to us at the time and then they don't later do we question those things or just go with them? This life of ours is challenging but yet very much rewarding. Do others feel the same, or do they feel that it is just another day in this life of crime we live with lives we have taken or the people we have stolen from?

Katana smirks as she thinks of her words and wonders what others that might stumble upon as she takes a leap off where she stood and continues upon her way down the lonely streets.

Report Post Tip

Staring up at the sky. Jesco looks back down and lights a smoke as he closes the dumpster lid after throwing a large bag in there. " Mr. Rolladonvino Can finally quit bitching now cause Jerry is gonna be outta here by five thirty in the morin." Jesco smiled to himself and laughed a little as takes the blood splattered shirt off and finds his favorite flannel jacket. Combing his hair, Jesco makes his way back out of the alley and into the street to only find a voice speaking...

Seeing the women standing around speaking and realizing who she was. Jesco Thought about it for a second as he walked toward that way. Walking a little faster he made his way up to where she was as he lifted his hand. " May i speak for a moment?" As Jesco put his satchel down and threw the smoke out.

"I choose this way of life cause its the only way i have ever felt comfortable. I do reflect yes. On the people i've killed. Robbed from. Beaten up and everything else. Those people are only victims of stronger praying on the weak. As i once heard. Fortune only favors the bold. So might as well be bold and take right? Of course sometimes there might be a nightmare or two of someone i took a shotgun to...but what can you do? Gotta make a living somehow. I've regretted far more personal things in my life then the people i've killed. Its a struggle everyday to balance between the two but eventually there will be harmony.

Jesco lit another smoke and looked up at her again." So do i refelect? yes, not as much on my crimes as i should instead of other things but thats the life i choose. I gotta deal with it. So does everybody who has something i want...."

Jesco started laughing and smiled evilly as he just looked at her for a few, reflecting some more then bowing and walking down the road.

Report Post Tip

The shadows cloaked Bennie in darkness as deep as the moonlight was bright on Katana's face. The LH's spoken reflection gave him pause but for a moment. In BennieBlanco's eyes all things happened for a reason, a persons job was to decipher the possible meanings and roll with the punches. The key to understanding was knowing you could only understand as much as you knew. A man might die for a number of reasons, knowing the real one is seldom as important as understanding all the possibilities and deciphering the ones that matter to you alone. As she walked off, content with her words, BennieBlanco turned and disappeared into the shadows content with his thoughts.

Report Post Tip

Shedao observes the moon, shinning silery bright. He has always held a facination for the moon, it held some mysterious quality that drew his eye whenever it traversed the sky. Pulling his gaze away, answers Katana's question.

My time in this life of ours has been pretty straight forward, following orders making money for the boss, passing on orders and assignments, not exactly complicated stuff. But looking back over the annals of my family history I find that there were times when following orders didn't seem so clear cut. Hell, there were times when my ancestors were the ones giving out the orders and things didn't make much sense.

I think it's a matter of perspective, when you're in the moment everything seems clear, black and white, us and them. but give it a little time and space and all of a sudden, things aren't so clear.

I think that if we are looking for clarity or understanding, we're in the wrong line of work. The people and names keep changing, and yet we still do business. But on the word of one man, all that can be gone.

Report Post Tip

Durzo ponders the question while relaxing with a few beers

I feel it is always important to remember decisions that you have made or have witnessed in the past. They should be examined to see if a more appropriate course of action could of been taken. By looking at things in hindsight we learn more about how better to run things and how things work.

Thats not to say that the first decision wasn't the right one, but its important we always remember why we made those decisions so we know better how to deal with situations in the future. As the saying goes... "Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it"

Report Post Tip

Nuked quirked her mouth as she thought about this philosophical question. Her thoughts rushed through her mind and an idea of picking the fights worth fighting for swam around, but she figured that was a little off subject. Instead she spoke something on subject.

Everything happens for a reason. It doesn't matter if we question it, obsess about it or never think of it again, those actions, big or small effect us. Make us who we are. Some things are remembered, others forgotten and a few wished to be remembered. Through experiences we learn and grow.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Reflection of a Full Moon
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL