Get Timers Now!
X

May 03 - 21:17:46
Page:  1 2 3 [ > - >>> ]
Memories of .Org Started by: TheRealStapled on Mar 20, '11 13:02

I was quietly going about my business this morning when suddenly a distant memory came to me as I was doing my drug runs.

I remember not beong able to fly when carrying any drugs. That triggered a memory from when I use to play the original .org back in the day.

Just wondering if any of you have any memories they want to share from the old .org days?

Report Post Tip

Subcrew wars, nothing was as much fun as getting togethere with your subcrew and invading anothers subcrew thread room, it was one of those things that helped to build up Inter family relations and got everyone working together.

Report Post Tip

dmndirtyapes standing up and taking the piss out of UncleNicky in the streets. Right about the time he was killing every single CL because he could. UN let Apes live for that. For a few more days anyway.

The day that Schwarz, the complete and utter moronic waste of space, accused members of MickeyFinn (That was Deano, yes?) family to be shooting Anitas Bgs. When in fact they were in different cities and had the shot records to prove it. The most amusing thing was that MF was in the same city and proceeded to destroy him and his mates. Bit by bit.

I have more. But i'll save em for later.

Report Post Tip

My favorite moment was when STAE died, not because I didn't like the dude (he was an alright dude, for sure), but the method was just fucking awesome.

Report Post Tip

when prem shot himself with his best account ever or was that googlez

Report Post Tip

I wanna say that was googlez. From what I remember no one let prem ran too high that often cause he was such an efficient killer.

Report Post Tip

excitement of earner rogues, shooting 3 capos, a made and a boss under brianarao with my first 5 shots, being first civilian to don post v-day 2003.  having fun under UN banner

Report Post Tip

Dying. A lot. Never ranking past Gangster in, like, 2 years. The fun of being a random wacker.

Report Post Tip

And bighead, MickeyFinn and Anita was here, not .org.

Report Post Tip

NickCorleone

Report Post Tip

jail parties with kanada, chilid and co

Report Post Tip

Spire.

Report Post Tip

Was it really? Christ. That makes that seem a lot lot longer than it probably was then.

Report Post Tip

Anita also was crewleader in .Org. I remember cause I was a member of her crew on both websites.

Report Post Tip

Accidentally making my first character named JetBlack in April 2003, and being asked to suicide and change it.

Report Post Tip

I could go on for hours and hours here... in no particular order.

*Helping create the first (non cheating bastard, ie. Black Hand) underground group, Ironfist. Loved us or loathed us, we kicked up  fuss.

*Morbid wars in december '02

*first ever V-day

*BA day, when BrianArao wiped out 90% of the leaders, bearing in mind, most of the leaders had been there for months

*Czylharz. DmitriCzylharz was a legend, but CrossDeLena was a GOD. I miss you Graham <3

*Most of the site ganging up on -mrevilman and him fighting back... with serious vengance! Me and Premmy joined him and were popping Capo's and Boss' from gangster

*My reign as Creamcheese, 6 wars in 7 days... just... lolz

*UncleNicky's reign. I was dead against him, but they were still great times.

*Ellis almost making Godfather and deleting the mail from the Godfather which caused him not to get it... sigh Jamie, you penis!

*GPC... a lot didn't know about us, but the Gene Pool Cleaners were good times... very strong group.

*Being able to setup at Earner, pew pew pew!

I'm sure there's more, if you ask tiggy nicely, she'll give you the link to the old Gazette's which should bring back some memories to you. :)

Report Post Tip

Fuck, I knew Ellis was close, but never knew that!

I would have to include some of the above, the way evilman stood and remained against the site was unreal, even Warrior had a few pops there, sorry Wass :P

FiveFingerDeathPunch am I right in saying the Creamcheese character started off as IzzyCreamcheese, but he was so sick of mails asking if it was really him, it was changed, maybe the only name to have been changed on .org while active?

I'm sure I remember somehting like that, also enjoyed a brief spell with McKidds, wasnt as much as 6 in 7 but he had a quite a few wars in a short period.

Good war that lasted a few days between, again, Creamcheese, and SecretAgent, I think both had a few shots at each other and only when they tried and failed each other again was full war implemented.

Although it won't be noted by any one other than warrior, it was fun getting the boys in work to sign up, only to shoot them and watch thier reaction when they died, childish but well funny at the time.

Jeez I can onlhy remember war times, Im sure I recal being with SlyCooper in a war against dmndirtyapes and think a guy named Benny Noodles randomed me, while I was watching my wee son being born, wasn't too uspet at that :P.

Loadsa memories from there, some not so nice!

Great days.

Report Post Tip

BeachBum, who were you in days yonder?

Report Post Tip

Yes Clarence, my Creamcheese character started off as IzzyCreamcheese but Izzy got lots of PM's and mails about it (not me) when i went bold so he changed it :)

6 wars in 7 days were.. Sly_McSlapmore, Spectre (Czylharz crew, that one broke my heart :<), as you said, SecretAgent, Seifer_Almasy (the guy who hfinally killed me.... with his first ever shot)... and the other 3 were not my wars but I was involved with. One was CountD's war with someone, 2 were Sly's as Oberon (one of those was against NiNe). Fun times :)

Yeah, me and SecretAgent had a couple of shots at each other before actually going to war to try and save our families the bloodshed. One that he would have won had he not sent his members out to setup HQ's then told them to just do as they pleased after one of them missed a shot on me (HOG and grimmet :P).

Report Post Tip

The Fort War.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Memories of .Org
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL