Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 11:52:35
Game Suggestions
0 Watchers
Page:  1 
PP vs Mugging Started by: TestyTim on May 11, '20 13:08
My question is a simple one.

We have an achievement for people who pp others.

Why not have

An achievement for those that Mug.
Report Post Tip

Only if you come up with a good name for it like Mugging maestro but more pro active.

Report Post Tip

Sounds good to me, maybe related to the amount you take rather than the number of muggings? 

Report Post Tip

How about naming it "Mommies Mugger"

Report Post Tip

Mug the Mug

Report Post Tip

+1

Report Post Tip

Sounds good to me, maybe related to the amount you take rather than the number of muggings? 

Hypothetically I could rob my CLs bank account and then have him mug me.. And do the same thing the other way around..

Not that I ever would do that..

I like it, just a mugging point per mug

Report Post Tip

I have mugged my CL before. Caveat though. We were testing something and she asked me to. It IS fun

Report Post Tip

I'd prefer it if it were just per mugging not the amount you get. Not a lot of people have money on hand after they PP, it could be a long grind to get them done unless the achievement amount was fairly small.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

I am thinking of a simply total of the Muggings that you do / Not the money amount.

Report Post Tip

Hypothetically I could rob my CLs bank account and then have him mug me.. And do the same thing the other way around..

Not that I ever would do that..

I like it, just a mugging point per mug

There are exploits available for all of these things.

I just thought the amount you gain as to me, stealing 10m from 1 person is more of an achievement than 20k for 5 people.

I don't really care either way though, should be some achievement attached to it. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
+1

I can’t determine if I like it better with amount per mug or the amount of mugs. Either way I think it would be interesting, and hopefully improve the overall image of mugging, potentially making it more acceptable or just less dangerous. Obviously no one likes to get mugged but maybe with achievements for mugging in place, people won’t take being mugged so bad or personal.
Report Post Tip
I was around when pp came into play. I died many time because I pped someone. Now they limited the pp amount but the mugger can take even more...lol.
It seems to me that mugging has now come into its own and should be given an award of sorts this is why I believe that another achievement for mugging would be a good thing in our world
Report Post Tip
what do you like best
Pping people or mugging them.
Report Post Tip

Game Suggestions
Replying to: PP vs Mugging
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL