Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 20 - 09:22:24
Page:  1 
Looking for new friends. Started by: JimmyTheWeed on May 11, '20 21:59
I’m not new to this game, not by a long shot, but I’m rubbish at keeping in contact with people I’ve played with in the past. So drop me a message and let’s make some new friends.
Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip
This could be a fun thread. I think we shoould move it to the outside chat so it gets some airtime in the hustle category? That forum is just hoppin!!
Report Post Tip
Pest, I only put it in this forum because of the looking for old friends post. If I could move it I would.
Report Post Tip

Pest - if you upset JimmyTheWeed again, you will answer to me.  Do you understand?

Report Post Tip

Pest - to clarify, lest things escalate, I am not threatening you.  But I will rebuke you, using words and tone, but in a respectful way, if you upset JimmyTheWeed again.

Thanks buddy, I'm going to send you some cash.  And I'm sorry, my tone was a bit out of order there.

Report Post Tip
No problem, kirsty. Standing up for jimmytheweed is totally understandable and admirable. Just leave more money next time, please. I need money for crack, be damned with your HQ.
Report Post Tip
I have room for one more friend. Only one, so hurry up and drop off your applications
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Looking for new friends.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL