Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 12:40:41
Game Suggestions
0 Watchers
Page:  1 
Book keeper watching your financials Started by: Archy on May 12, '20 16:39

So the idea is mainly to have the book keeper keep tabs on your financials through the bg management page. Like you could go to the book keeper page and click on BG management then it tells you how much you'll need or should have for today to level your Bgs, how much you should have for the next training session and how many bgs that will take care of? when is your next upkeep due and how much it's supposed to cost to upkeep them? also can have an option to let's say input the money you're expecting to make and it tells what that will be enough for, giving priority to leveling than upkeep.

I know we are moving to the new server soon, so if this was voted enough may be we can have it implemented later so the admins don't have to double the work on the coding, etc...

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

https://mafiareturns.com/manage/bookkeeper.php

not exactly the same, but probably about as close as you are going to get.

Report Post Tip

I think you have misunderstood my point Master_Splinter, I already know about the bookkeep feature you mentioned, what I am talking about is adding an extra feature to it where it keeps track of your financial statistics on your current character and telling you how much you need to save and when you will need to spend them when it comes to BG training whether leveling or upkeeping, not doing comparison to past characters or anything like that.

Thank you for your input though.

Report Post Tip

I didn't misunderstand you, I said this is about as close as you are likely to get to your request Archy. The game already tells you how much it costs to train your BGs or level them up, or at least it does for me. 

Level all for $50,000

Upkeep all to full for $30,000

You also have a custom timer, so if you need to Bribe the FBN in 20 hours, you can set a 20 hr custom timer.

Report Post Tip

Exactly... it tells you how much it costs when they are due to be trained, but my point was having advance calculations for what it would cost you tomorrow? the day after? when is your first upkeep due and how much that would cost you? 

Report Post Tip

Game Suggestions
Replying to: Book keeper watching your financials
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL