Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 15:52:45
Help
0 Watchers
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
GAME IDEA: War Mode - S&A Perk Started by: Squishy on Mar 21, '11 20:52

I like the thought behind this, that all members should be alerted that a war is going on. But i cant agree with the rest of it.

Can CL RHM/LHM just have an option to turn the border red so everyone in their family knows a war is going on?

Report Post Tip

I think, in general, it's a good idea.  If I were in charge I think I would agree and implement two things out of this.  1.  Border color change option (for leaders to decided when to change the color) and 2.  The auto list in the locals (for RHM, LHM, and CL's only).....ok 3., paying credits to do it.  I imagine something like this would cost Squishy some cash so to make it worth it, yes, credits would need to be bought for the feature.

I however, don't like the increased % of attack skill, or what-not.  That I feel gives the person who starts the war a huge advantage and the opposing side would have no chance once the first wave hits.

Report Post Tip

If you want my opinion. I've not read it all but just the title is enough for me to say what I think.

Bad Idea, Bad Idea and even more.. Bad Idea. Why implement a war mode when the wars we have are quite fine as they are. If you build a big city with powerful guns then a first wave is only needed. Those who are on the receiving end then look its the mafia.. they shouldn't of done what shit they did to cause it to happen.

You take time and build, you deserve to be able to level something in one go. Simple as that really. If you want to have a good chance at fighting back.. get your main guys IWP and more! Money is pretty easy to come by nowadays with NPMs and what not. Use your heads wisely and IWP for your hitters is realllyyyyy simple to get.

Report Post Tip

Help
Replying to: GAME IDEA: War Mode - S&A Perk
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL