X

May 19 - 10:02:22
Game Suggestions
1 Watchers
Page:  1 
Shared Durden spawns Started by: Left on May 15, '20 16:49

Simple idea.

You go to manage > spend > Spawn Durden Crew > Durden share 

when you click on Durden share you can add credits into a running total like the shared jail's 

Once this reaches 500 credits 3000 durdens are automatically spawned

Report Post Tips: 5 / Total: $100,000 Tip

+1

Saves having to figure out whether to trust the person organising the spawn or not. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

+1 

Great Idea

Report Post Tip

If this became an automated feature, I would only allow it to run at most once or twice a month.  These should be celebratory, its sole purpose shouldnt be gun building.  By making the kills even easier, they would be around constantly 24/7 as soon as they are cleared, I would have to adjust wack math, defense, and the costs for all other cash and credit features to account for the dramatic cut in MIAs.

Call me alarmist, but the process of it having to be done manual slows the down things enough that I am semi OK with it, but if its a constant 24/7 stream some major changes would have to be made if we are effectively making 24/7 kills at 1/6th the price of an MIA, with 6 bonus BGs to boot. 

If you guys can come up with a plan to offset the huge boost in guns and drop in MIAs, I'll hear it out.

Report Post Tip
+1 for me for the general consensus of it squishy you could cap it to maybe a certain amount of spawns either big or small.
Report Post Tip

+1

If the community wants to spawn one i don't see why not.

Report Post Tip
would be a good one especially with how the community had some scam issues in the past

too many spawns already.  -1

A constant supply of durds? On top of the number of rogue/roguettes/RIAs? 

I think the idea of removing the challenge of building guns is a bad idea.  Life spans are already notoriously short, enough.

-1 from me.

The Only way I can see this working is something like this:

You Pick a time frame, 3 days, 5 days or 7 days. This allows credits to be deposited for that time period. When the time has elapsed, no more can be added. A 2 day cool down happens, and then the spawn occurs. No new Auto Spawns can be set up until all durdens and BGs are dead. 

This would limit it to 1 or 2 spawns per month, and probably no more than 3 in a month at most.

Report Post Tip

+1 to make giving up credits more secure for those that donate.

Report Post Tip
Two spawns a month max.

Removal of admin sponsored spawns.

Decrease Rogues/Roguettes

Decrease RIA generation to offset the durden spawn launches

My two cents

I feel like there are already a pretty constant stream of things to shoot; I can't actually remember my timer not running for this entire account. 

I'd be more in favour of limiting the number of spawns, but given the current scenario, would this make them any more frequent? Seems like it would just remove the dirtbag element. 

Report Post Tip

-1 There are too many spawns as is. I'd like to see the number of spawns limited.

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip

By all means limit them, one/two a month max...there’s a limit and timer on the MIAs so it’s not something new to people. I do agree there are too many spawns, we’re running at more than one a week at the moment which is too much. My concern is the trust perspective which this suggestion does eliminate. After The_Nun we used Telkin and that seemed to work well. 

Report Post Tip

I agree with the trust aspect as i Was recently burned by someone. Maybe allow people to pay into one and it only spawns after the a certain date is reached -  say 12 days from the last spawn or something along those lines. ?

Report Post Tip

+1

This is a great suggestion

I hear the point of people not wanting more spawns, I don't think this would alter the amount of spawns as the durden spawn option is always available as it is it just gives a safe place for credits to be collected. 

This suggestion would remove the aspect of somebody collecting on behalf of a spawn, cutting out any chance of somebody being scammed etc.

Report Post Tip
+1 I like the idea myself
Report Post Tip

I like the basis of the idea, however I do think there should be a limit placed on the amount of durdens we can see each month. Whether that's a limit on the amount of 3000 durdens we see, or whether it's just a limit on the physical amount of durdens that can be spawned each month.

I would suggest maybe a limit of 3000 durdens to be spawned each month. That leaves it down to users on how those spawns should take place. One giant 3000 spawn, or 10 smaller 300 spawns. Whichever way you look at it, it works out at an average of just under 100 durdens per day.

I think this is enough targets for people to hit, given the amount of rogues and RIA/MIA's that are spawned.

Report Post Tip

Game Suggestions
Replying to: Shared Durden spawns
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL