Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 13:23:39
Page:  1 
Super Ninj$ Club! Started by: RevanIzNinja on Feb 29, '08 01:30
A man in a tight black jumpsuit dives from a building and lands into a crowd of well dressed people. Pulling out two swords he cuts an 'R' into one of the many peoples shirts.

"Hello my fellow friends! Today I am here to tell you of the crazy new club that will be opened too all! If you do not join. Me and my Ninja friends will... will... not invite you to our birthday parties!"

As the men and women gasp with horror - knowing fully well that Ninja birthday parties are the greatest things ever - a few of them begin screaming "How do we join!?!". With a sigh of fortitude and justice Revan sympathizes with the stupid 'mortals' and throws pieces of paper with words on them at each person.

"Sign those out and send them too me. If I don't like it. We will cut off the most majestic part of the males body and for you women who think you're so sneaky. I will take this off your husbands! If you don't have a husband... the closest male standing next to you! Yes... I am talking about... the two most important things a man can have. There fuzzy pajama slippers!"

With even more gasps on top of the other gasps. The people who don't faint from the horror look down at their papers that they recieved...

-----------------------------------------------
If you are reading this. You have been asked too join THE SUPER NINJ@$! With each membership you will receive...

One! Giant blade that is to big for you too carry!

A black Jumpsuit.

And one complimentary mint w/ duck sauce!

If you do not send this to Revan by 'Feb 29, '08 01:24. You will only get the compimentary mint. Failure too read ancient cryptic chinese will result in death of sender. Please do not take offence. I must put this extra shit so can it can look all fancy. If you fail too read this all the mint will be void and you will be ghey forever.

------------------------------------------------

After reading people pile up and run to send their letters to Revan"THE"Ninja.
Report Post Tip
ay3 1 4m 4 m3mb3r 0f th1s 4w3s0m3 cl00b 4nd w3 rul3z!!!

I <3 my sword thats to big for me to carry :D
Report Post Tip
5HHHHHHHHH!\

D0 n07 r3v34l j00r m3mb3r5h1p!!!
Report Post Tip
1m s0rr13s!! :(
Report Post Tip
Careful, don't joke about joining this group, the CL above my CL killed me for it.
Report Post Tip
God, stop being such a fucking martyr.

No one gives a crap that your father died (yes, obviously your father, not you, was killed as you are still standing here, moron), and no one cares about your righteous indignation either.

Move on.
Report Post Tip
The CL above your CL does not exist just ftr.

Skepta is my SCL and "I" am the CL.

As far as I am concerned this idiocy is disrespectful to my operation and anyone else I see partaking in it will meet with a bullet from my gun.
Report Post Tip
God forbid people have Fun Cab, I mean, what is this a game?
Report Post Tip
A game, what are you talking about?

There is nothing "gameish" about this thing of ours, I run a deadly serious operation in Chicago thank you very much.

I do know of a good doctor who may be able to help you with your delusions though.
Report Post Tip
The poor guys father also suffered from Disillusions of Gamehood.

I wonder if its genetic.

I heard that there was massive construction going on by Ganelon yesterday to cover up all this poor mans fathers rantings...

If anything, I would blame his crewleader from not removing him earlier :D
Report Post Tip
"Oh... and this is nothing different from the other jokes? *Cough*CP*Cough*. Why have you killed my fellow Ninjas? WHY?! We will seek revenge from this. I swear to you. Fuck. See I just swore to you. Take this as a warning. You will not get away with this!."

Revan runs away jumping up and down.

(OOC: Lolz at you)
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Super Ninj$ Club!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL