Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 29 - 15:57:28
Page:  1 
My Profile Pic: In Case Anyone Was Wondering Started by: Kirsty on May 18, '20 20:35

I'm fully committed to RP, but some of the roles I adopt are so complex that not everyone gets them, forcing me to explain.

I'm called Kirsty, because I was emulating the broadcast journalist Kirsty Wark.

But then I decided to channel Sean Connery.  Sean is from Edinburgh, he's handsome, and he has a hairy chest - like me.  Like me, Sean also did a lot for promoting the idea that men could, and indeed do, love other men and should be celebrated for that  And, he sometimes wears a moustache.

So it makes perfect sense that I use Sean's image for my own.

Or, as Sean would say, It Makshes, perfect shense!!!!!!

Report Post Tip
How did you know I was wondering? And how did I not realise that was Shhean Connery! I was getting severe Ming the Merciless vibes, which made me think of that Father Ted episode. More drink!
Report Post Tip

Mao_Zedong - I always know how my people think.

Report Post Tip
I never fucking noticed the was Sean Connery.. that's insane haha
Report Post Tip

EdwardTeach if you want something even scarier, he wore another outfit in that movie that is... wow... just so wrong on so many levels.

https://www.google.com/search?q=Zardoz+sean+connery&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&biw=1600&bih=796

Report Post Tip

How am I this old and still learning things this wild about Sean Connery LOL

Report Post Tip

There's something about quite wrong about that.  Not least, the fact I can't unsee it now!  I swear it's burned onto my retinas!

Report Post Tip

I would have put money on it that it was Tom Seleck. 

Report Post Tip

I never gave it any thought but I am wondering does the journalist Kirsty Wark challenge power or run with power?

Report Post Tip

Stoney - what type of power?

Report Post Tip

That would be Government power

Report Post Tip
Stoney I speak truth to power
Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $270,000 Tip

No one was wondering.

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $140,000 Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: My Profile Pic: In Case Anyone Was Wondering
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL