Get Timers Now!
X

May 08 - 18:21:26
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Pushing Forward Started by: Roman on Mar 23, '11 01:25

"It's unfortunate to see two crewleaders go in such a fashion, and yet it is refreshing to see two new crewleaders authed at the same time. I wish both Fernando and Dementor success in their newly established families and know they will do well for Chicago. Good job guys."

Report Post Tip

I would like to wish the two new Chicago auths the best of luck.

Congratulations guys.

Report Post Tip

Oh Fernando, it only seems like yesterday that I met you after my grandmother had told me stories about her and your grandfather Cruel.  I know that he was an excellent leader and I know that you will do him proud and you'll be fantastic.

I'm so proud of you and so is all of Morningwood!!!

Report Post Tip

Congrats Dementor!  Zerk knows this has been well deserved for you from what Zerk has heard!

Report Post Tip

Congrats to you both Fernando and Dementor. Well deserved the two of you. Salut

Report Post Tip

Kimble stepped into the Drake Hotel where Roman had called one of his two Mafia announcements. Kimble had seen LaQuenta being wrapped in garbage bags and dumped into the stock yard over on Webster Ave. He was guessing that the subject of the speech tonight would be part announcing their departure, and announcing the men who would be stepping up to make Chicago whole again... Kimble listens to Roman speak before approaching the crowd.

It is a sad thing to see LaQuenta and Infidel go out as they did. Every leader wants to be killed on the battlefield defending their people and their cause, not plotting and treachery. But, with death comes new opportunities for others.

Fernando, you truly deserve this honor my friend. You have worked extremely hard for me and my family, and I know you will spread our Elite mentality a little deeper into Chicago. I know you will prosper in these coming days and months. Congratulations my friend and God bless Chicago.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations to the both of you. I'm sure you will make Chicago proud.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Pushing Forward
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL