Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 01:49:15
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
The Meeting Started by: Marty on Mar 23, '11 05:36

All Marty heard was gunshots, and he only saw death. Everywhere, then he heard a familiar voice, SINGER's... Why the hell is SINGER in France? SINGER wasn't in his battallion, what the hell is going on...

Marty's eyes shot open.

Where am I...

He lookd up and saw a short german man, Enzyte, scared out of his mind with a hard colt, and he saw SINGER, playing chess with himself.

Damn... I'm sorry guys, I blacked out, I had a flashback, from the war...

He stands up and gets a glass of water...

So now what... Are they all dead? Are there more on the floors below? Are they in the streets?

Report Post Tip

What the hell is going on? I don't say a word and ignore these larrys, pushing the table in front of the two of them against the door. They're sitting in lone chairs without a table now. 

"You think there aren't more coming? You can't hear those gun shots?"

Enzyte points to the window, and a rattle and bullets is heard.

"We need a plan. Marty, Singer...crazy German dude. Any of you guys drive here?"

Report Post Tip

I have a limo, in the parking garage... It might be rigged though. Or a trap.

Report Post Tip

A limo?

"Your driver set us up. Everyone else is dead. Hey, grandmaster."

I bring my pistol down to my side, since these cats don't seem like the betraying types at this point. 

"You know Marty here, right? You ever get to know his driver? Marty, how well you know him? And, sauerkraut...how the hell did you get here anyways?"

Report Post Tip

"how the hell did you get here anyways?" All three people in the room turn to look at the the young German in his worn duffel coat. He was crouched over one of the deceased taking anything of value from the newly formed corpse. "Me? I just took the stairs." He pulls out what seems to be a key for a vehicle, a three-pronged star imprinted on the body. "Mercedes, dis guy had class." He walks towards the window, and looks towards the streets, He can only see one car. "Dis key has to open dat car, all of the others have been parked by valets in the underground car park."

Report Post Tip

He looks out of the busted window at the coupe.

That'll only fit two people... We have to take our chances with the parking garage. Or you can just leave, you're welcome to go.

He looks at the german man.

Report Post Tip

"Nah, Bismarck here is going no where." Was that reference right? No time to think about that.

"Marty, you got our asses into this. If parking garage is the best bet, so be it, but don't you think someone will be waiting there? It's gotta be your driver. HAS to be."

Report Post Tip

Right... No, it can't be, he's dead, I shot him, long story. See that stain over there? Yeah, well... It might have been him... We only can find out.

He walks towards the elevators and presses the down but, and proceeds to wait for an elevator.

Report Post Tip

Marty looks up to see which floor the elevator was on, and it was stopped at the basement floor... The parking garage. He saw the arrow start to climb the numbers up to the twentieth floor. He unholstered his pistol, took cover to the right of the elevator, and looked at the others.

You guys, come on, we have to be prepared for whoever is coming through this door when it reaches this floor.

Two other thugs that survived came to the elevator and Marty looked towards SINGER, Enzyte, and wildwasser, then he looked up to see which floor the elevator was on.

Fourteenth floor.

He sighed and thought, 'well, it might just be a maid... HA, what would a maid be doing in the garage?', then he cocked the slide of his customized colt 1911 pistol and aimed at the elevator doors.

Report Post Tip

Clown had recieved the call from the diner on main street. As ever the caller was blunt and to the point, apparantly things had gone to rat shit at the Grand Hotel in New Orleans;

"Get the fuck to New Orleans, Get the fuck there now! Joey and his boys have messed up big time. I need you over there now with a fresh sqaud to clean things up!"

Clown took a glance at the reciever as it clicked off before calmly placing it back onto the cradle.

"Thats what you get for hiring imbeciles..." He muttered under his breath before calmy walking out of the diner into a sedan that had just pulled next to the kerb.

"Where to boss?" The idiot savant of a driver Benny was a mean driver but didn't know which way to hold a gun.

"Drive to Mo's Yard, I'm gonna need backup. From there we are paying a visit to the grand hotel..."

"But boss dats where da local crew hangs out.." Benny didnt get to finish his mutterings before Clown signaled for him to shut the fuck up. Knowing his place he drove to Mo's yard without another word being said.

Mo's Yard was the front operation in New Orleans for the Chicago mob, here clown had a permanent mini crew of goombas and earners doing odd jobs right under the New Orelans' crews noses. Risky business but sure paid nice. He suspected someone higher up his tree had tried to take a section of the NewO crew down, obviously on the cheap, If Joe Di Marco was anything to go by. Well this was gona cost that caller big time, the graft here paid well but the women in Chicago were far more to his taste. This one last job would be enough to get him back to the windy city with enough dollars to get back into favour.

The car pulled slowly into Mo's yard and Clown stepped out, brushing his slacks down while quickly scanning to see who was here.

"Ok boys I got a job, a job that does not need fucking up.

"Take one of the combi vans and get to the Grand Hotel, somethings going down, I know before you tell me friends of ours do business there. Thtas the issue here, they are no longer friends. I want you to get in there and shoot your guns. See someone with a fedora? Shoot him. See someone all fancy dressed like? Shoot him. The only people I want walking out of there are the maids, and you can bring them back here when you've finished."

Clown takes a step inside the office as 6 of his finest pile into a van, the wheels screeching off down the road...

Report Post Tip

Clown calmy reads the most recent sports illustrated on the counter top.

"The boys should just be arriving there now" he is speaking to himself but the stooge who fronts the car breakers here nods out of politeness

"Right about know there'll be earning my ticket out of this ratshit hole... ahhh" Clown strikes a match against the wall and lights a large cuban turning and blowing the smoke into the scared stooges face.

"You know what the first thing imma gonna do when they get back Jim?" This time the man shakes his head not wanting to upset the clown when he is in this kind of mood.

"Imma gonna go round to that woman of yours and give her the chance of a life time. The chance to get the fuck out of here for good." Clown cackles manically as the Jim quickly departs the office and heads toward the yard gates.

Clown is so confident or so crazy in his expected blood lust he just lets him swan off out into the city.

"Any time now...." The cigar smoke is so thick all that can be made out is clown relaxing feet up on the counter that manic grin splitting his face from ear to ear...

Report Post Tip

Tommy was sitting in the back of the van. The journey was over in no time, he just sat the whole time staring at his pistol. The van came to a sudden halt and everyone jumped out, sprinting into an alley beside the hotel. Tommy sprinted alongside them. The others began talking tactics, complete bullshit that they knew nothing about. Tommy just took a small silver link chain from his inside coat pocket and put it around his neck. He looked up to see that the rest of the boys ready to storm the Hotel ....

Report Post Tip

PDB was running  towards the corner of that very alley the attack was all going to take place right after stealing a middle-aged woman's purse. As she took the turn, her pupils grew big as she was struggling to come to a stop. She saw a gang of people with guns in their hands, giving a quite perverted and craving look on their faces. Without hesitating, she quickly turned around and ran acrossed the street before she got into trouble. She gave one last glanced before dissapearing into the crowds...

Report Post Tip

Bag was meeting with his sister, PDB in a coffee bean during that time when he had just reach the city.

As they sat down , Bag signalled the waiter to take their orders. As the waiter was on the way, PDB straight away started talking.

" OMG, you wouldn't believe what I have just witnessed" said PDB.

Bag glances back to see if the waiter was on the way and looks back at PDB.

" Well... What is it? Not another group of hot guys you bumped into agian, did you?" replied Bag jokingly.

PDB locked Bag's right hand onto the tablle, and looked him in the eyes with a slightly terrified look on the face.

" there were many of them, with guns. I got so scared that I ran away the minute i saw those pep.."

" Wait slow down sis... What do you mean many of them with guns? Are you saying you just ran into a gruop of people with guns, and you ran away without getting shot or something? Damn wait till mom hears this. I'll be so screwed if she finds out about this, furthurmore if you got hurt." Interrupted Bag.

As PDB was about to facepalm and say a word, the waiter came to take their orders. Bag immediately knew what he wanted to order and asked the waiter for a " Special mocha chee-wizzle". PDB blurred for a moment before ordering a glass of original black coffee, nothing special.

" Gosh I'm not that careless like you" said PDB and gave him a face expression when someone tells you a really lame joke and you find it really lame shortly after the waiter walked away .

"  I was running and wanted to take cover at the enarest corner after commiting a petty crime when I saw them.Then  got so scared that I turned around and ran as fast as I could" continued PDB.

There was a moment of slience on that table. Bag was giving one kind of a look to PDB while she returned one kind of a look back to him.

" You're.. You're not kidding me, right? You just saw real people with real g.. guns?" asked Bag .

" erm.. Yeah.. what about that?" replied PDB.

Bag's eyes went wide open while asking his sister where did she saw this. 

" It's just a couple of streets down this road, why? " asked PDB

Without any hesitation, Bag stood up and ran straight out of the coffe bean, just when T the waiter was reaching their table to serve them their drinks.

" Where are you going?" asked PDB.

" To witness the gun shooting! Are you kidding me? It's a one in a life time opportunity!" replied Bag .

" But wait! How about the drinks?"

Bag was a little hesitant to turn back for his drink, but in the end, he just grabbed the coffe, took a big gulp , quickly took up a few bucks and gave it to her sister, and quickly rushed off.

" Wa... Well have fun and be safe " said PDB softly to herself feelign a little worried

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Meeting
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL