Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 22:46:34
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 
Why Tam was killed. Started by: Mr_Kuklinski on Mar 23, '11 17:32

Hi. I'm GrumpyBear, and I'm here with a very important message.

Did you know that for just $1.99 a day, you too can help feed the ego of poor starving orphans?

These children have nothing, they've been neglected by their peers and shunned by society, their egos are so bruised and battered that they resort to making posters to try and convince others that they are awesome.

Take Mr. Kuklinksi for example, for only $1.99 a day you could help the Christian Ego-feeders Network give this poor child the ego feeding he needs, thus keeping the streets clean of his inane drivel. Think of how much happier and healthier these children would be without having to resort to such desperate, attention seeking measures.

With your donation, we here at the CEN can make a difference. You will get a picture of your sponsored child as well as monthly updates on the status of their ego.

Please, if you can, give.

Let's wipe out childhood ego-hunger and make the streets safer and more pleasant for us all.

Thank you.

Report Post Tip

I don't care what anyone says. This guy is classic and I loved reading about his best laid plans of mice and men and loved his ancestors' memoirs about Las Vegas and love beer and love listening to his tales of bravado. Then again I also come from a bloodline that spent millions encouraging Sweeney to publish the Mob News newspaper so perhaps I am not the best judge of street discussions.

Anyone can fail. but it takes a special kind of gene pool to fail consistently and then trumpet his failures to the world with such heroic valor. Much like the opposite of Midas, everything he touches turns to dogshit, but bless his heart for painting that dogshit gold and making it shine for these fine streets.

Don't ever change, Mr_Kuklinski. Don't you ever change.

Report Post Tip

em> Gaius stepped into the streets with a hallow face. He had just buried his left hand and one of his bloodlines closest friends. Pulling a cigarette from his mouth, he nodded. Immediately the insane amount of bodyguards surrounding Gaius made a hole and encircled the crowd. Where his head of security, immediately walked up to Kuklinski and forced the man down to his knee's.

You have absolutely no idea what you have just done do you? First shooting my left hand, and then insulting my brother the underboss of chicago?

Gaius began to chuckle at the stupidity of the man before him.

Do you realize that it was Tam's line and mine that kept your grandfather alive while he ran a city of 12? That it was us, standing in the way of other cities leveling you? And now, you come out in these streets, disrespect my deceased friend and say he slated you?

The man didn't slate you, he STOOD UP FOR YOU!

Gaius snapped his fingers and a baseball bat was placed in his hands.

You are... unkillable for the next few hours... so we'll take it slow eh?

Cracking the bat across the back of Kuklinski's head a rage started to emboil Gaius, and he went to work. The crowd silently watching as he broke bone after bone of this thug's body.

After what seemed like eternity, with sweat pouring from his chest, and forehead the swings stopped. The Kuklinski thug barely alive. Gaius looked up to Oldboy who had been watching patiently

He dies when the gods protection runs out. Wiping the sweat from his face, he looked down at Kuklinski and chuckled.

The sad part is, I don't think even this will make you or your offspring, learn.

Report Post Tip

I don't have much more to add to this thread.  Gaius is rightly annoyed - Tam was a good man and I wish his son well.

I deserve this beating and I will soon be dead...

So be it..

Report Post Tip

Its about time ^^^^

Grumpy bear, you can't sponsor a dead child.

Report Post Tip

Maybe I am mistaken but it would be sad to know a member of RjFuller's bloodline has reduced to such lengths..

Report Post Tip

Yet I seriously do not see how the murder of someone other then your enemy can affect your enemy..

Not a really smart plan

Report Post Tip

Why would you even bring this back into public sight? We had just got rid of it for fucks sake.

Just giving the retard who wrote it more "airtime".

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Why Tam was killed.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL