Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 26 - 04:20:28
Page:  1 
William Wants Help from Kirsty (ORP) Started by: Kirsty on May 23, '20 00:05

Kirsty was sitting back in her chair at her.  To her side was a pile of letters, from Big Ape, written to her from jail.  She had learned so much from him, and had absorbed so much that she was frequently mistake for a man and had chosen to embrace the masculine identity.  She therefore wasn't surprised when a smallish man, with a little hat, and a bad voice walked into her office.  Something was strange about him.  He was excitable, and every so often he would do a jump and a 90 degree angle jump.  But Kirsty had experience, strength and hope that she wanted to share...

Pardon me, Sir.  I heard you are very wise, very good with words and are quite a big deal around here.  can you help me?

Sure, I reply.  What's your name, Son?

Well, Sir, my name is William.  Willam Rust.

Well, William, son, how can I help you?

The thing is, Sir, I just can't catch a break.  My father was shot dead recently.  He had nothing to do with anything, really.  He was a struggling author.  That's all, just a writer, and a reader.  He avidly read his own work, and would then comment on it, but he never really got a readership.  I hear that you are very good with words and writing.  That you're something of a leader on the Streets.

Can you help me be better?

Son, many is the man who comes here, wanting to be a writer.  Too many words, not enough eyes.  So what do we do?  We need to make sure our work is eye catching.  Son, I can probably help you, but you look like shit.  You like like a bad accident.  So we need to smarten you up.  Get you new shoes.  A new hat.  New trousers.  A new suit.

And then, son, you can sit with me, and we can talk about making you better.

Can you do that, son?  Are you up for the challenge?

Report Post Tips: 5 / Total: $130,000 Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: William Wants Help from Kirsty (ORP)
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL