Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 19:55:25
Page:  1 
Aloha Animal Control Inc. Started by: humuhumunukunukuapua on May 23, '20 09:51
As Humu was swimming around his favorite coral reef he was in shock... 

all the trash left behind and unknown feces he saw, those were not from his fellow native animal spieces around

Look, look over there, it seems to be even a shedding of some very smelly hairs, he wondered what was going on

As he swam closer to shore he saw some weird looking creature messing up the beautiful beech, knocking over trashcans and spreading all the trash which then subsequently got picked up by the tides.... A HAH!!! that is the culprit

After calling on lots of his native animal friends both in the sea and the land he knew what was the issue...

<font color="#B4B4B4">A PLAGUE!!! NON-NATIVE ANIMALS TAKING OVER PARADISE!!</font>

<font color="#B4B4B4">As Humu gathered his strength and righteous anger he formed a business idea in his mind, yes, yes, surely more people have issues with it. He got to work and quickly with the help of his land based friends managed to set up a beachfronted shop and at his directions a big banner was slapped on top of the facade reading as follows:</font>

<font color="#B4B4B4">ALOHA ANIMAL CONTROL INC.</font>

<font color="#B4B4B4">Specialized in exterminating invasive species</font>

<font color="#B4B4B4">He sent out flyers to the local community, he had heard grueling stories, for instance his close friend zapata has made numerous complaints about his trash being raided 24/7 by elodin, who is by far the worst trash panda. Not only coz he refuses to leave the island like the other one did who went back to the mainland, but he even is spending shitloads on money to gold plate all trashcans, wasting valuable resources of Zapata's boss grin-07</font>

<font color="#B4B4B4">On top of that reports have been heard about an owl, named sisyphus, swooping down from the coconut palm trees and harass beach goers, giving the island a bad name.</font>

<font color="#B4B4B4">Humu was determined to work with his land based friends to ensure all invasive, harassing animal life forms would be hunted, found and eradicated from the paradise he called home and invites people in need like Zapata to come forward and ask help in their animal born plights.</font>

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip

Throws eggs at the animal control building, he would not be called an Owl. His ancestors were proud owls, but he himself was a human and please do not try thinking too hard about the logistics of that. It just works.

"Down with the man!"

Rushing off as quickly as his completely human legs could take him, he exited the area as quickly as he had arrived. No one would ever disparage the great Owl in front of him and not have eggs thrown at them. Now to find some beach goers to harass, they were always so easy to scare and never fought back. The perfect crime, indeed.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Quickly after his speech ended, Humu heard some weird flapping and squawking noise coming ever closer.

He turned his head and as he saw the shape nearing, he recognized the beach terror, the silent bringer of annoyance and pulled out hairs.. yes it was none other than @siysphus. The bird was swishing it's big wings, making the sand fly up and get in all attendees eyes.

As it became ever more agitated and starting to exhume piercing shrieks, Humu was massively impressed when it starting to try and walk around like a human but the silly bird kept falling over in the sand, pretending to be capable of picking up some rocks with it's wings and trying to throw it at the newly established business. As the bird lacked a thumb and the rocks yet falling down he relented and shrieked and went back to flying low over beachgoers and pulling their hair and tearing big holes in their sun umbrellas

Tsk. tsk Humu thought to himself, remembering to order a gun with tranquilizer darts for the next time the delusional bird would return

Report Post Tip

Elodin. Just the name made Zapata's blood boil. The trash-devouring rodent had been a constant thorn in his side for months; a force of pure destruction and greed that left the Grin Gang HQ dumpster and recycling bins in a state of permanent ruin. In the good old days, a menace to society like Elodin would have been put on a block of ice and set adrift in the ocean. But these were civilized times. Too civilized. In this modern world, Zapata was forced to tolerate the presence of the scrapheap king. That did not mean, however, that he couldn't outsource the dirty work...

"Humu, I like the idea of this animal control operation. I need a job done but I need my connection to it kept on the DL. It's long past due someone turns that garbage-rat Elodin into a small fur rug or some kind of mink stole-type neckwear. He is small but round and fat, so there is a lot of surface area on him to make a nice mat. In fact, turn him into one of those fur hats with the tail on the end. I could use a 2nd option for events, like Elodin's funeral, where my giant sombrero doesn't fit the dress code. What do you think? Are you the man for the job?"

Report Post Tip

Humuhumunukunukuapua'a saw his 2nd customer enter the shop, or at least it tried but due to the massive sombrero whom he seemed to have abandonment issues with... however after a whole lot of neck stretching and tilting mr Zapata managed to enter the establishment and as Humuhumunukunukuapua'a listened to his story he could not help feel pity for the man

Humu had to think about this other customer that sent him a note, mr Charles_Barkley whom supposedly had some issues with Pest as well. He wondered if the poison he had been cooking up for mr Barkley could potentially work for the issues with Elodin as well. Hmm

Well mr Zapata, i do have something that could help, but i cannot guarantee it will lead to a quick, painless death. The poison is untested and obviously this rodent is exposed to toxins daily in his garbage rummaging and licking festering buckets of ice cream daily. I recommend using a double dosage at the minimum, maybe even quadripple if that cretin is as fat and round as your described. I bet his metabolism is so quick, he could easily discard some of the toxins even before it hit his blood stream!!

A rodent hat, hmm are you sure you think his fur won't have horrendous stretch marks, i have a small collection back here as well. Maybe you would be interested in viewing some of the different ones i have here. I have plenty of choice, i got some Squirrels, some chipmunks (those are super soft trust me) ahhh and yes, of course the master piece of that Lion. I believe people told me this was an especially lazy one thus it was easy to catch him, someone told me his name was erm... what was it again, simba,.,. na, mufasa... no, aahh yeah now i know, it was called Iocaste.

Report Post Tip

After all the attempts in the past week Humu came back to his animal control center and had to sit down, take a few swigs of salt water to feel like himself again. Those new techniques he was testing out were tiring, ohhhh boy. While none had been a complete success some lessons could be learned from it. Yes, yes, some of the issues he had identified and could now hope to put into practice

But first he wrote a letter to mr Zapata to explain to him his progress

Dear sir,

As you saw, the preventative efforts of removing all trash from the streets in Chicago unfortunately was not good enough. For some reason Elodin kept finding, or importing new trash from whatever unholy places he visited while doing business on behalf of the grin gang. So instead of taking away the materials and the odor from the rodent i thought it was time for more drastic measures. I followed the stinker to the edge of the country and managed to trap him in LA. But when i got back 1 day later i was told it was a no-go zone, the entire population was eradicated and nobody knew why. So they decided to lock up the place until it became safe again, god knows how long that'll be.

So my plan, seeing that remote locations such as Alaska would be a shame for nature tourists that the only way to fully remove the issue, is to shoot the bloody bastard up into space and hope he will never find his way back!!

I recommend the usages of a very large fuel container, to be attached to the tail while he is sleeping and be lit before he has any chance to struggle

Report Post Tip

Zapata enters the store, having read his latest correspondance on the Elodin project. He is very displeased.

"Listen here - what do I call you? Mr. H? - Elodin in space would be a disaster. He has already stunk up this world enough. Now we are suggesting his ungodly stench reach into the infinity corners of the galaxy? You would damn us all. The milky way would disappear into an malodorous vapour cloud. Heaven forbid he encounter an alien species and breed, as he is want to do, the lecherous little gremlin, it wouldn't be long before Earth is beset by an iinvading legion of hairy, one-eyed mutants. No, this simply won't do. We need something more tangible. I still would very much like for him to be made into one of those fur hats with the tails hanging off it.

They are very stylish."

Report Post Tip

Well  mr zapata, those are some very serious and logical counter arguments to my 1st suggested plan to eliminate you of the burdens you carry in your HQ. Well apologies for being away on business but this problem is so vast and pervasive I had to get some advice from fellow experts throughout the land.

the first option we came up with is to give him a landsuit like mine, make sure it is completely airproof, and fill it with smell absorbing spunges. This should allow him to still be mobile, not being shot up in space to avoid alien contact. Yet the only downside is his capability to breath, but it's up to you to decide if that is optional or not

Our second option would be to shoot it, store it away in a lead lined basement for at least 10 years for the smell to die down. After that point obviously you can choose what to do with it, e.g. make a rug or one of those cool hats you've been requesting previously.

Report Post Tip

As Humu unfortunately heard that his sole interested paying customer Zapata no longer is living and breathing he sent a telegram to his son cromwell.

Dear Sir,

Your late father was a frequent guest at my establishment for the menance that is named Elodin was too strong for him to bear. Seeing that you are now completely under his (stinky) spell I believe my services would improve the quality of your life. I have reconsidered the containment strategy and now believe I have found the most perfect one. - I will send one of my associates to steal the bottomless handbage of the old lady ethel_scroggins for that thing can vacuum seal unwanted things for eternity.

Please let me know if this solution is acceptable

~Humu

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: Aloha Animal Control Inc.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL