Get Timers Now!
X

May 15 - 00:46:30
Page:  1 
Bugs On New Servers? Started by: Squishy on May 24, '20 02:09

Ok, now that we are switched over to the new servers, we will probably have some little bugs that we need to tackle.  If you spot a little bug that just started on the new server, (meaning it only started happening a few hours ago and that it is currently still happening) and it is not currently listed here then please detail the steps needed to recreate it.  If you feel it is an important bug that can cause some serious trouble if others were to use it, then please mobmail it to me.

Thank you.

Report Post Tips: 5 / Total: $100,000 Tip

GIF profile pictures can be uploaded and cropped fine but some people (including me) are getting processing errors. I've tried uploading a couple gifs and they don't work. 

May 24, 15:38:22 There was a problem processing your profile image. The file you uploaded may have been corrupt. You may try again or try a different image. For further help, please contact Helpdesk.
  May 24, 15:09:32 There was a problem processing your profile image. The file you uploaded may have been corrupt. You may try again or try a different image. For further help, please contact Helpdesk.
  May 24, 15:06:11 There was a problem processing your profile image. The file you uploaded may have been corrupt. You may try again or try a different image. For further help, please contact Helpdesk.
Report Post Tip

It might be effecting voting.  Tried to vote twice and both failed.  Stopped after those 2.

Report Post Tip

I am also having issues with voting.   Getting error messages after doing the captcha and clicking the vote button:

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator at webmaster@apexwebgaming.com to inform them of the time this error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Report Post Tip
Lose some money gambling. (Excluding Poker)$0/$900

I always play Blacjack for this particular hustle. Usually betting 2k, but always more than what I need to win or lose. I've lost two hands so far, so 4k and it still says I've not lost anything yet.
Report Post Tip

RIAs showing as in jail when they are not

I've spotted RIAs in my locals in LA, when I try to shoot them I get the message XYZ is busy with Bubba, but when I look in jail they are not there. These ones:

Lulewicz, Grays

Report Post Tip

When writing in C chat or G1 it shows up twice on lounge.

Report Post Tip

just had an issue voting, once I clicked vote...the following page failed to load. 

Report Post Tip

Seems % is dropping with each vote completed.  This is 99% of normal rewards because your vote honesty rating is great in the last 5 days. I was at 113-115% and have not missed a vote.

Report Post Tip
Still the glitch with ias in L.A.

Saying they're in jail but not actually showing in jail
Report Post Tip
^
Report Post Tip

When I click to submit a post in business district ... and get a captcha ... once I complete the captcha it takes me to a blank post box rather than one with the text I had already written.

Report Post Tip

% still dropping on voting each time I vote, this is the last one-“

You were paid $4,320 for your vote. This is 96% of normal rewards because your vote honesty rating is great in the last 5 days.
Report Post Tip

There is a math fail when I go to sell CA drugs. Profit should be 319,500

Alive  Corktown, DT   9h, 42m, 44s   71  $4,500   $9,304   $660,584   $341,084   $70,118 
Report Post Tip

Mercury I may be misunderstanding, but my gut says $9,304 is the sale price, the cost is $4,500 so profit per unit is 9,304-4,500=4,804.  We have 71 units sold at 4,804 profit for a total of 71*4,801=341,084 which checks out with the math displayed that you copied/pasted.

Where do our numbers differ?  I'd like to find if theres any sort of math falure(hah!) happening.

Report Post Tip

I think I posted this before coffee squishy. The failure is likely my eyesite in the am. Looks fine now

Report Post Tip

News & Announcements
Replying to: Bugs On New Servers?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL