X

Mar 28 - 20:00:07
Page:  1 
If you had a 10 man crew Started by: Fidd on May 24, '20 18:11

Including yourself, who would be in it?

Who would be your hands?

Personally?

I'd have to go with the following:

Orange - He says little, but when motivated, he is one of the most dedicated hitters I have known.

Disorder - The man, the machine, the tyrant. What a champ, what a formidable character. - LHM

MonsterHair - Much like Orange, one of the biggest hitters I know

DooDooBrown - The founder of DooDoo Land, probably one of the funniest people ever

Romance - The sexiest man in all of Mafiadom, his historical threads in the streets were always a great form of entertainment

Bobbi - The deadliest female in the game... and the scariest!

Caveman - Because everyone needs a Cavey in their crew.

FlyingPig - The original bad boy of mafia. The guy pulled no punches back in his hay day.

FitzChivalry - The highlight of his career was the warehouse gag, a sure hall of fame moment for the legend.

green - A poor man's FitzChivalry but a legend in his own right, unfortunately met his demise after he decided not to take a pro, against advice. - RHM

So then, who would be in your HQ?

Report Post Tips: 4 / Total: $80,000 Tip

I think in this day in age, the list is pretty easy.  

Just give me the 10 most mentally stable people playing.  You dont really need a whole lot more.  You can teach a monkey to train a gun nowadays.  Also, credits help, so give me one of the 10k plus credit people, so at the very least i get a discount on credits. 

Ah, there you have it.

Report Post Tip

I can name 3, not sure about 10.

Report Post Tip
Is Romance one of them?
Report Post Tip

I'd have Delicate as my RHM, and my LHM..  Hmm, maybe CommissarZverez

Report Post Tip

1.Malicious - solid player and badass hitter when he wants to dedicate time

2.Caveman - the guy just wants Who-err back together but solid player

3.Sprozza - He has a chance to live vs dying constantly from gun malfunctions

4.Cab - Great guy and always been a joy to be in the same family

5.Ant - We had our difference and never finished out the conversation but solid hitter

6.Hoopi - I don't think I should say anymore

7.Birday - Every crew needs one

8.Premier - We had our difference in the past but shit is under the bridge but solid player

9.illfated - Solid hitter...He like family to me

10.Tiggy - everyone needs an old lady in their family that has more balls than most of the men that currently play

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip
Some old names in there. Caveman will be jumping for joy that he’s so popular. Until now the only list he’s been a member of is the hit list.
Report Post Tip

I think I'd bring back a lot of the people that built with me when I got my big GF run, they were great to build a city with and each had some great qualities.

1. Kendra - Fierce as fuck but loved by many. Knew how to handle her business, and was one of if not the best RH's I've ever had.

2. JTG - Comes a close second to Kendra in the RH department. Loyal, hardworking, and we compliment eachother well.

3. Odin - Guy has experience at the very top and when hes committed, can build a gun at an impressive speed.

4. Marston - Similar to Odin, can build a gun insanely quick (turned out to be to his detriment) and knows his way around.

5. DeadlySin - Loyal doesn't come close to describing this guy. Stuck by me and saved my arse when he had no reason to. Also a beast at hitting and him and Marston together would give some great entertainment.

6. Authed - Another great leader I had the pleasure of being in a Godfather family with. Also fiercely loyal and all round good guy.

7. Belle - Didn't get to work with her that much, but considered her a friend. Loyalty never wavered.

8. NiNe - Another great hitter, just fucking loved building a gun. Great to have around.

9. tiggy - Not much explanation needed. Ever-present, loyal, honest to the point it hurts.

10. (Would I be the 10th in a 10 man crew? Or we talking old GF crew which was 11?) Cassi - Nicest person I've met here. Got a lot of time for her but never managed to work closely with eachother. Plus the fizzing uppy ness is a massive plus ;)

Seems to be a theme of loyalty running through these. There's a few others and narowing it down to 10 was difficult. Honestly think I could fill a 30 man HQ with people I wouldn't think twice to invite!

If anyone knows if these guys are still plaing (Other than JTG, tiggy and Cassi) please let me know or ask them to get in touch. Would be great to catch up.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Ooohhh nice thread. Going a little old school in places here

1) Soultaker. One of the first crews I was in. Some serious organisation skills as well as gun

2) Seeker. In the above crew and seemed to have info on everyone and everything.

3) Ellis. Nearly made GF apparently way back when no one made GF. 

4) Disorder. Gotta have someone to be a badass and someone for everyone to hate to take the heat off you. 

5) Prem. Been there and done that over the years

6) BA. Pretty legendary name. Run came to an end just before I started up. Gotta be worth having on board. 

7) DeanMartin. Some great CL skills. Help to teach the ropes. 

8)  CarlosTiscalli (spelling unsure). A man with a vendetta at the time who was determined to carry it out. 

9) Uncle Nicky (way back when). Was the first time I remember a group properly taking control. Very well organised and loyal.

10) And including myself, well The Self-Proclaimed King of the Underscores.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $200,000 Tip

Hmm. If I had a 10 man crew I would include only class acts. By class acts i mean people with a personality and enjoy this game for what it is... a game.

Jinx & Co

Her and her band of gangsters were the unsung heros in the LA war in 2012. We wouldn't have lasted as long or done so much damage without their skills.

Report Post Tip

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$__$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$___________$$$$$$___________$$$$$$$$_____________$$$$$$Snoop_Dogg
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$__$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$__________$$$$$$$$__________$$$$$$$$_____________$$$$$$$Jim_Carrey
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$__$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$_________$$$$$$$$$$_________$$$$$$$$$___________$$$$$$$$Scarlett_Johanson
________$$$$$$__________$$$$$$_______________________$$$$$$$$$$$_________$$$$$$$$$$_________$$$$$$$$$Mike_Tyson
________$$$$$$__________$$$$$$_______________________$$$$$$$$$$$$________$$$$$$$$$$_________$$$$$$$$$Van_Gogh
________$$$$$$__________$$$$$$______________________$$$$$$__$$$$$$_______$$$$$$$$$$$_______$$$$$$$$$$Bin_Laden
________$$$$$$__________$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$_______$$$$$$____$$$$$$______$$$$$$$$$$$$_____$$$$$$$$$$$Smeagol
________$$$$$$__________$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$_______$$$$$$____$$$$$$$_____$$$$$$_$$$$$_____$$$$$_$$$$$Alan_Harper
________$$$$$$__________$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$______$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$_____$$$$$$__$$$$$___$$$$$__$$$$$Whoopi_Goldberg
________$$$$$$__________$$$$$$___________________$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$____$$$$$$__$$$$$$_$$$$$___$$$$$Harley_Quin
________$$$$$$__________$$$$$$___________________$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$___$$$$$$___$$$$$$$$$$$___$$$$$
________$$$$$$__________$$$$$$__________________$$$$$$__________$$$$$$$__$$$$$$___$$$$$$$$$$____$$$$$Ig
________$$$$$$__________$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$_$$$$$$____________$$$$$$__$$$$$$____$$$$$$$$_____$$$$$nore
________$$$$$$__________$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$-$$$$$$______________$$$$$$-$$$$$$_____$$$$$$______$$$$$Plea
________$$$$$$__________$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$_______________$$$$$$$$$$$$_____$$$$$$______$$$$$se.

Report Post Tip
First (The guide to taking over MR )
Bjorn (By far the best hitter I have known on this game)
Remus (Great leader in war,shoot first ask later)
Elk (The brain behind some big rogues)
Random (I'm 99% sure as of the end of last year you became the fastest builder in the game)
Blur(Great builder, does not hesitate in tough situations)
Apache (Easily one of the best players around when hes not dicking off)
Whore (though we argue all the time she is a great player who has taught me a lot.)
Venra (Love a player who does not need to be babysat in war)
Ochoa (because if you need to catch a ws with one person. He is your guy😂)

Special Shout out to Jim for keeping them Prod🤘.
Report Post Tip

I had a good time reading your list Malcolm , I feel like you might have a couple of internal cohesion issues though :P

Report Post Tip
Oh most definitely, however any single one of those players is 10 times the player you are. I dont need to like someone or be on the same page to be honest.
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $100,000 Tip

As soon as I get to 10 members I'll show you what a perfect 10 man crew looks like. Bear with me.

If I could cherry pick 10 people (9 if you take myself out of the equation), it likely wouldn't work tbh. A handful of the most proficient people around don't exactly get along. 

Report Post Tip

This is no particular order but the ten would be the following:

Malicious

Tes

Scarlett

NiNe

Cave

Illfated

Tita

Hoopi

Sprozza

El Nino

I would want a few others but I could rock with these 10 no problem

wow, this is incredibly tough but, here goes

Rumblefish

Lia_Vazzi

Tallien

Brian_Arao (the ACTUAL OG bad boy of mafia_)

Mrevilman

UncleNicky

Moneypenny

TIggy

Shuki

Crossdelena

I could make about 5 lists like this but these fuckers would be amazing

Report Post Tip

RHM- Simplicity

LHM Penny

.Ladyfighter

.Prescott

. Ace

.Perrin

.Odin

.Sabrina

.Bjorn

.DeadlySin

that would be my lineup.

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: If you had a 10 man crew
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL