Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 25 - 10:46:51
Page:  1 
I'm Kirsty: Ask me Anything (Anonymously! Started by: Kirsty on May 27, '20 09:45

Kirsty steps away from her desk at the BBC (how many people forget she is still a humble reporter), and heads to the podium.  She begins to speak...

"Friends, I stand before you today, a victim of persecution.  Living on borrowed time.  When my ancestors had access to great wealth, they used some of it to create and nurture a community of creative writers.  Those with access to great wealth today use it to have people drive past me and shoot at me.  

I will it to you to determine the differences.

But back to today and the issues at hand.  I want to know what you want to ask me.  Go to the speakeasy across the road, give this code (14879) to the doorman, and you can write a question for me, which I will receive.

You can ask anything, and if you leave your name, I will give you an award for your time.

I will answer the questions as they come in.

This could end up being my epitaph.

LET'S DO IT.

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip

A couple of interesting ones already!

What is your biggest pet peeve? - EdwardTeach

Well, I think my biggest pet peeve is people not coming out onto the Streets for a bloody good chat like I read our ancestors do.  I mean, right now, there is a small group of people, and instead of coming out onto the Streets and saying "oi, Kirsty, we don't like you" and then explaining why they didn't like me, they instead constantly try to pay outsiders from our community to kill me.

And that's a bit annoying.  But truth be told, it's also quite exciting!  Not many people upset others so much that they waste well over a billion dollars trying to have them killed.

I used to dislike the fantasists, you know, the ones that talk to themselves on the Streets.  But now, I quite like them really.  At least they're trying.

I'm also a bit annoyed that Billie is so obviously a more popular CL than I am.  I try, really hard, but it's difficult to be a good CL.

But I'm from Chicago, and that makes all of the difference.

And finally, I'm annoyed that there isn't a rock solid investigative journalist worth his or her salt.  I'd do it myself, but since I'm the most interesting and investigated person here, there isn't much point.  There'd be a major conflict of interest.

Report Post Tip

Right heard someone say they were the most interesting person around, so he looked at his Left and Right, yet only noticed Kirsty standing there.

It confused him.

But he did not feel like it was worth the conversation, so he decided to take a Right and not provoke anyone.

Report Post Tip

And another question in!

Why do you have to be such a cunt to literally everyone all the time? Doesn't it tired?

Well, I'm not sure exactly *it* is that would be tired, but let's leave that to one side.

I'm afraid the question doesn't stand up to rigorous scrutiny.  A quick list of people I'm not a "cunt" to:

Everyone in Chicago

Everyone that isn't a Kuku hating bandwagon-jumper

Anyone in the Creative Writing Community.

Everyone else.

I treat others as I'd like to be treated.  That's why I send people money every single today.  I tip street speeches.  

I offer advice, consultation.  I buy people suits. 

What do I do that is so bad?  Nobody can ever say anything specific. 

Report Post Tip

Right got bored and felt he would listen what Kirsty had to say once more. It got him more bored. Still, he felt it was Right to react.

Well.. Kirsty. I feel this thread is a bad idea, who says you did not make up these reactions yourself? After all, you are pretentious enough to tell the taradiddle of being the Leader of the Streets. Surely there are more a-typical mechanisms in your superior mind. You know, with your degree and all.

Therefore, I choose do so unanonymously, knowing you will contradict yourself.. again..

You provoke.

You sent messages to people hoping to get a specific reaction. I don't have to tell you both me and my associate have been sent these. You asked me to do you a favour for example, Right? You asked me to call you stupid in the Streets. When I didn't, and before.. and after.. you went to my Crew Leader Charles_Barkley to whine about me. Funny how you forgot that a Right Hand can read a Crew Leaders mail and quickly asked for other ways of communication.

Now you do the same with my associate. You provoke. You enter discussions with a narrow mind. Then apologize by saying you did so because you are you and you do so. Which should not make sense to anyone that has a degree in psychology.

You provoke. And don't carry the responsibilities of your provoking.

That is why Billie is more popular. But, to be honest, I must admit that, if we ignore Fidd, Grin-07, Nipper, __________I_________, FatherJack, Hudson, Ood, Farage, _Tish_ , Clarkson, Mazdyn-Morello, harison, Desmond, StinkyThumbsArbuckle, Koyuki, MirkoFritzinger, Brody, Edge, Evening, Vulcan, TrashPanda, West, Charles_Barkley, Nipsey and yes.. TylerDurden, you probably are one of the most popular Crew Leaders around.

Report Post Tips: 14 / Total: $1,520,000 Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: I'm Kirsty: Ask me Anything (Anonymously!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL