Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 29 - 07:39:03
Page:  1 
Codfather West Started by: Charles_Barkley on May 30, '20 05:03

The grand ballroom of the biggest swankiest hotel in Seattle was bustling with bus boys, waitresses and sommeliers. The general manager was organising his staff, moving them like little chess pieces making sure that everything was laid out perfectly. 

“This must be perfect. Our lives will depend on it.”

In the back room behind the ballroom a sign writer was working hard on a sign. Chuck’s limited contacts had meant using the same guy that had made the sign for La Crème Anglaise so he did need some supervision. Chuck had already had to have Wes updated to West. The idiot had tried to write Dog as well so Chuck tasked Right to make sure the sign was as right as rain

Finally the sign writer was finished. When Chuck looked, he was sure he could still read “Wes the Dog’s Father” in the background. 

“Sort it out. It must be perfect. My life will depend on it.”

Nipsey was dealing with the band. The music had to be perfect. Just the perfect blend of sea shanties and flamenco music. He had asked for ten Spanish dancers to help so when someone appeared with a small box containing sea slugs he knew he had made a mistake. 

“Get me flamenco dancers. You knew what I meant. This has to be perfect. My life will depend on it!”

Finally Grindelwald and Shini organised the guest list.  Shini looked at the list in big bold letters: 

Grin-07  FatherJack  Evening  Clarkson  harison   Koyuki

Below them in smaller letters:

Billie  Fidd  Kirsty   Nipper  __________I_________  Hudson  Ood   Farage  _Tish_  Mazdyn-Morello  Desmond  StinkyThumbsArbuckle  Edge  Brody  MirkoFritzinger  Vulcan  TrashPanda  Nipsey

“We’ve missed someone...Chuck isn’t on it. Everyone has to be here, it has to be perfect. Our lives depend on it”

Finally the time arrived. Fresh from his tête-à-tête with the old godfather West came crashing through the door screaming for a tequila.

Above the band hung the sign:

Congratulations Tyrant Godfather West

At the door to the ballroom lay a guestbook for any visitors wishing to post their thoughts and congratulations.

Report Post Tips: 21 / Total: $530,000 Tip

Mercury hears of the new Godfather in Seattle. While she understands why a WiseGuy like her wouldn't be invited to this shindig, she still felt compelled to congratulate this man. She had a telegram sent

Congratulations Godfather West. Stop May you live long and prosper. Stop. Mercury

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Nipsey approached Godfather West, offering him a cigar and a drink. The two lifted their glasses in the air then downed the shot of tequila.

"Man, I can't tell you how much of an honor it is to see you reach this landmark achievement. You've always been a great leader and a great friend. I appreciate all of the opportunities you have given me, and I look forward to working with you further."

Before continuing, Nipsey poured a couple more shots, and puffed his cigar,

"Congratulations Godfather West! I wish you the best!"

The two took their shots, Nipsey gave West a brotherly hug and continued to celebrate.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

Furios comes by to pay his deepest respect to a new Godfather that has come up, he was really happy ower West and his new appointment and knew this GF would be a great one taking control of his neighbour-hood in Chicago from now on.

"Congrat West for this and make sure to enjoy it and have a great time along with your nearest here in Chicago"

Report Post Tip

Rain remembers reading in her family journals how one had recruited West from the streets to start his journey in this thing of ours.  I know she would be so proud to see him achieve the rank of Godfather Chairman of Seattle.  She waits until the crowd of people thins out around him to approach him.

I’ve had to opportunity to join you on this journey.  I witness you going through a lot of trials and tribulations, having to make hard decisions. 

It is in the character of very few people to honor without envy a friend who has prospered.

This opportunity doesn’t come around too often. It's quite my honor and a privilege to be able to share today with you.

A waiter was passing by with a tray of glasses filled with champagne.  Rain took two glasses off the tray and handles one to West and raised her glass to him.

Congratulations Godfather Chairman West, may you have continued success.

Report Post Tip

DaBaby approaches the hotel with two heavy set body guards at the door. Dressed in his finest attire, DaBaby approaches the men.

"Name please" The man said with a cold blooded look in his eye

"DaBaby"  He says with a smile

The bodyguard checks the list up and down twice "Sorry sir, only the country's elites will be attending this event"

DaBaby hands the body guard a brief case containing 5 million dollars and a note that reads

"Godfather West, thank you for continuing to run our city how it should be. In our short time knowing each other, I have gained that you are a hard working and very fare man, despite some of the whispers. You continue to be active in the community and come across as a very approachable person (despite what Eve says). So may your reign last long and congratulations again Godfather West."

Report Post Tip

Nipper arrived at the function, impressed with the dancers and beautifully laid out room, he swanned through the gathering toward the newly anointed Godfather. Elbowing his way into the conversation, West was presented with the latest failed attempt at a smile.

"Herro!"

He typically misread the expressions on the faces of those he'd just shoved out of the way.

"What?... Charres_Barkrey invite me!"

He pulled a gold revolver from inside his gold robe and presented it to West. The metal was engraved with numerous swirling patterns around some ornate lettering which read 'Godfather West. The Peacemaker'. West admired the impractically heavy weapon for a moment before looking back at the blue face in front of him. Nipper continued.

"Godfather West. I present you this marverous gift to commemorate auspicious occasion. Whire I wouLd not recommend shooting too many peopre with this as it is sorid gord and wiLL most rikery mert. I think it is appropriate symbor of your standing in our community and the esteem we hord you in."

He pulled a purple silk handkerchief from his robe and handed it to West to wrap the gun in.

"You are a fine man. You in my thoughts regurarry. I hope you rive rong rife and continue to enjoy great prosperity."

​​​​​​​He delivered a short bow and gave evil side eye to any bystanders he thought may have been eavesdropping on their not-at-all private exchange.  

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
I don’t know you, but I respect the hustle and dedication it takes to reach Godfather. So hats off to the outstanding accomplishment!
Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip

harison walks into the gorgeous ballroom and is amazed by what he sees.   Every last detail was accounted for...a grand celebration for a grand accomplishment by West.  harison is not a huge fan of large social gatherings and usually chooses not to attend many social events, but this was different.  This was a night to remember and could not be missed.

As he takes in the scene, harison remembers the first time he met West...It wasn't all that long ago but seems like decades at this point.  While all the details are a little cloudy it was during a time of war.   Even back then, it was obvious West was destined for big things.  His leadership and dedication were apparent and harison hoped others would think the same of him one day. 

After grabbing a drink, harison sees West leave the crowd of partygoers for a second so he takes the opportunity to pull him aside privately.  

"Congratulations, my friend.   Godfather-Chairman of Seattle has a nice ring to it!  I know you'll do a great job in the role you have earned.  I look forward to working with you for many years to come."

harison pulls out of his suit jacket pocket a small box and hands it to West, who opens it to reveal a gold compass, encrusted with numerous black diamonds.  On the casing is an inscription that reads:  GFC West.  It took a second, but West finally realized the arrow on the compass always points West, rather than North, a detail harison went to great efforts to make happen.   Custom-made compasses are hard to come by these days.   

After a firm handshake, harison made his way back to the bar to let West enjoy the rest of his night.  

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

Catching up with the most recent events, Stoney comes across a crowd offering their congratulations. He opens the trunk of his car, and pulls out a fine bottle of Tequilla. He walks up to Godfather West, shakes his hand and hands him the Tequilla.

Congratulations Godfather West. 

Report Post Tip

Stinky spent a few hours before the get together cleaning up. Hoping that he wouldn't offend Mr West when he arrived. It's important to show the Godfather respect, of course, but its nice to be sure that the rest of the crowd isn't disgusted. What can I say, I am thrilled to be invited, not many want me around unless they need their fence mended or fields plowed.

Sticky Thumbs walks in and quickly finds the man of the hours, after all he is the center of attention. He waits his turn and when Godfather West is available he approaches.

Howdy! Godfather West, I have always respected your presence and even more so now. Congratulations on your well deserved status. You just let me know if I can send anything from the farm over. I have everything from Moo Cows to Moonshine.

With that, Thumbs tips his hat and moves on to find harison sitting at the bar so he can have a drink with his boss.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Codfather West
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL