Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 25 - 19:30:05
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Welcome Home Party (ORP) Started by: Tenkai on Jun 04, '20 13:53

Tenkai had just brought Savannah home a week ago, he had her resting from all her wounds. Even though he had healed her in mostly all ways but, he didnt want to do too much otherwise it might break her. Although he could have probably done it, he just didn't want to risk it.

As he sat in his offices he wondered if holding a celebration would cheer her up a bit. He was in deep thought as he gave a smile. All his family that was his family and that he made his family would be there. That included his children and the love of his life and a few extended out people that they considered family. He had Rhage get a bunch of white roses and jasmine, for the party, he then called and had fruit and cream brought. Not only that but he also had ordered steak on the menu, with shrimp, and then he had salad also just in case she were to puke. 

Just as he was on the phone her heard a knock on the door,  he extended out his arm and moved four of his fingers to say come in. 

As they came in he was ordering champagne and wine of sorts. Since the prohibition was going on during these times, he would call some people later to get him some good stuff. Since he was satisfied with his order, he got off the phone. 

"Dad, what is with all the guards whispering and such and moving in and out more than usual. Dad is there a war?" Raven asked.

"No, I'm having a welcome home party for your mother..I would you guys help, if you would please?" He stated.

"Really?! Can we papa?!" Anya and Jasmine ran up to him all excited like.

"Yes,  but Raven, you guys can you set up the ballroom? I wanna have the celebration in there..and keep it a secret, your mother needs her rest..also where is Jr?" Tenkai spoke as he looked through some other stuff.

"Dad, don't worry we can do that,  uhm Jr is with Anna your personal bodyguard, the one that's like your sister?" Raven said as Tenkai nodded.

"Good, make it flashy in there, if you need more than five million to make it look good let me know." Tenkai said as they all looked shocked.

"Five million what?" Anya kind teased as Noel choked on his tea.

"He means dollars..little sister..dad are you sure?" Noel said, as Tenkai said with a smile, but there was a determined look.

"Yup, your mother deserves this, I want her to feel like she is worthy to be mine, and I also wanted to feel like she was missed, because let's all be honest, we all missed her no matter how hard I try to hide it the most, it still showed the brightest from me." Tenkai said and as an afterthought  he said, "Besides she would have done it for me, and I would do the same for anyone else that is of this family, the only ones who would be just as expensive, is you all, my children." 

"Okay so you want it our style right?" Raven and Noel and the rest looked at him with an evil grin.

"Mhm, I can see your wheels turning, which means you all the same ideas I do, so yes, now hurry, it starts tonight at seven PM no later." He said, as he looked back at his paper work.

"Oh what is the dress wear you wish for?" Noal asked.

"Oh that's easy, the wear is either white, black, purple and gold..but Savannah and I will be wearing purple and gold, I know because her favorite outfits seem to be in colors mostly purple, on occasion red. So mix the colors in outfits so we match." He said as Noel nodded.

"Okay, so white floors and purple and gold decorations..good father...you helped me..let's go we have work to do." He said as Tenkai chuckled.

As the all left, Tenkai left his office after calling some people about actual alcohol. Then he walked to their room, where she was safe and sound sleeping. God he had missed her so, he didnt realize but he was wearing white, and the sun was shining in. He wrinkled his eyebrows together after looking down, he sighed, he looked like some angel. He sucked his teeth in annoyance. Then he looked back down at her, he sat down on the bed next to her. He let the nice breeze blow in, keeping it nice and cool in the room. He loved her, she, his heart and soul, she, his reason for living, the mother of his children. He was willing to go through heaven and hell, life and death for. He has plenty of times, he would do it again if he had to. See most wanted power, but he just wanted his family, that made him the richest of all. Not by money, but by their love and happiness, in his heart is what made him the richest man alive. 

He didn't know how or why he was able to keep going every time, but he was glad he found the courage and the willpower to keep going. When she was gone, although he pretended it didnt faze him, it did, but he had to be strong for his children until he found her again. 

As he sat there next to her, he leaned down and moved a few strands of hair out of her face. He would have loved to just stop time for her, and for himself. He wanted to give her the world, he wanted to know what made him worthy of such a precious gem. Why did she choose him all those years ago? Although when he saw her, he had chosen her, but she was the one that kept him going during the hardest time of his life. Yeah, he would show her, she is worthy, she deserved the best, he would show her, what others hurt her and threw her away for, he would show her that she was more than what others made her feel. She was more than gold, more than diamonds. She was priceless, he would give her everything. Yeah she was his Little Sweet Empress. He was never letting her go, no matter her trials and tribulations, no matter what she saw herself as, no matter how many time she was harmed or scared, no matter who had hurt her, threw her away, he had a something more precious that gold, he had gift, and this is something he would treasure forever. 

"Savannah, sh I'm here..I wont leave you, if you wake up, I will let you yell at me, hit me, or something..I promise..if you wake up I will show you something happy tonight." He spoke softly to her.

He had been doing this for what seemed like over a week, maybe longer, maybe shorter. He wondered if she would ever wake up, feeling strained, he got on his knees on the floor, near the bedside. Tenkai laid his head on his arm and started to doze off as he held onto her hand. 

A few tears slid down his cheek as he slept, further exhausting himself, he sent more healing and life to her, as he fell into a deep sleep. He had faith that she would come to him, she would wake up for him. He had faith in her that she would trust him, allow him to be there for her and protect him. But she just needed to have patients. But for now while the party was being planned she would sleep for a bit, he was so tired and he just wanted to be with her while he slept, it made him feel safe and comfortable. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

​​It had been nearly a week since she had been rescued by her love and the rest. Her mind was confused as her body suffered the most horrific torture at the hands of her enemy Amin. The wounds slowly healing with the help from the healer and her love taking turns to heal the silver burns and to push the drugs from her system.

Savannah didn't know where she was only that each night she heard her man cry to the point of exhaustion. A single tear fell upon her  cheek as she heard him whisper for her to wake from her deep sleep. Reaching out to him and getting no answer. "I'm here my love. Where am i ? Oh god please I can't wake from this nightmare. My body feels like lead just as my mind."

Each night she tried to open her eyes as she cried out in frustration if locked in her own mind. Gripping his hand as she slept restlessly and began to panic, praying to her fathers help to give her the strength and to return to Tenkai.

She saw her mother and father walking through the darkness as they held out their arms, Savannah ran to them and held onto them tightly. "Savvy, you must wake as Tenkai and your children need you so much. The darkness is strong inside him and if he looses you." Explains Mikhail as he ran his fingers through his daughters hair softly.

"Papa, I wish you were here as I could help you or momma and my baby brother" she weeped as she saw the sadness in her mothers eyes.

"My daughter, both me and your mother couldn't be more proud of you right now for being strong and having such a beautiful family. They need you, we need you and most of all your life mate needs you so much" he smiled softly as he held her. 

Raven placed a soft kiss upon her daughters brow and stands back slightly "Savvy,  we are always close by in here" placing her hand over her heart " we love you so much my daughter" as Mikhail held his life mates hand and slowly disappears into the darkness.

"wake up my daughter and be with your mate" echoed her fathers voice in her mind as she reached out  crying. Watching as her parents left her alone once more.

Savannah slowly squeezed her husbands hand and opens her eyes.

Tenkai had his dreams playing over and over, the children echoing their laughs through the house, Savannah chasing them, he would finally catch her. He laughed with her until her facial expression changed. Then suddenly his aunty appeared, as a tear slid down his face. Then suddenly he became that child again. He ran up to her, and crying. 

"Oh my sweet boy, you have had a rough time, but you are strong, I know it's hard, but you will get through this. Oh my sweet boy, I'm so proud of you, all the accomplishments you have made..I dont care if you succeed the throne, I only care that you are happy and safe. You cant hide away, my sweet boy, you need to be stronger. I'm here in your heart, I will always be..but you must use my light sweet boy.. remember the light I gave you. And always remember we love you..the light is always around in the dark, remember that." She said, as she disappeared. 

Then as she disappeared, a tear ran down his face, he became a man again, then suddenly, he felt someone squeeze his hand. As the dream faded into another dream, he could see Savannah, but she was talking to what seemed like her parents. He stood there, watching her, she looked so Gorgeous, so worthy of everything. Then someone appeared next to him, as the scene before him disappeared. A hand was put on your shoulder.

"None of this is your fault, just because people do things for you, doesnt mean you are to blame. Savannah was hurt because of someone else's carelessness, not because of you. It's not even her own fault. People get hurt for other reasons..the people that died wasn't your fault. They did it because they love you, you didnt make them do it, they did what they did by their own free will. Plain and simple." His teacher said, as he was pulled into a hug. 

"Ho..how did you know..?" Tenkai asked in surprised.

"Because I was your guardian, even though you seemed like a snob, we all knew, you were just hiding your soft spot, which was a good thing, I always knew, you blamed yourself for alot. I watched you work hard, when others thought you were lucky. I watched you bleed and sweat to become strong again. I watched you earn everything that was given to you...its why your parents chose you and your sister as the two successors of them and to raise above them." His teacher said.

"I dont care about anything else, all I care about is my family, I'm willing to lose it all for them." Tenkai said without thinking about it.

"Good, I chose right..but I'm not willing to let you lose, but we will help you because we heard your cries, your brother death, and all of us, you and your sister is the true successors..so we will help you and your sister..but Tenkai, you must remember to keep your light with your darkness, if you have to turn it into a the dark light so it turns grey...Now wake up." He said as Tenkai felt a tear slide down his cheek.

He felt a hand squeeze his hand, he squeezed back. As he slowly started to wake up, his head on his arm, the sun shining on them. 

Report Post Tip

Savannah blinked as she looked around the room that felt a little strange to her. Pushing herself up as she looked down at her hand seeing her love giving it a little squeeze once more. 

She reached down and brushed the hair from his face, as a soft smile lined her lips "my love"  her voice soft unsure if he could hear her. Pulling back the covers as she placed her feet upon the carpet and walked over to the window to look out.

Feeling the cool breeze upon her body under the setting sun of red, yellow and pinks. Looking back and saw him sleep deeply next to their bed, her shadow spread across the room.

Lifting a hand and looked at her translucent skin meaning she needed to feed deeply but there were no marks from her injuries. Turning slowly as she went to his side and ran her finger over his hair again to let him know she was there near him.

​​​​

Report Post Tip

Tenkai felt the hand disappear, he then felt strands of his hair being moved, he roused a little from his sleep, as he stretched. He opened his eyes a bit slowly. He then saw the bed was empty, he was started to freak put a bit. Then suddenly just as he started to freak out, he calmed down, he felt her moving a few strands of his hair once more. 

"Hey..how do you feel?" He asked, as he sat up, feeling a bit strained but he was glad she was awake. 

He saw her up and about, he gave a soft smile, seeing her healthy and bright with color, made his aura brighter. He touched his hand to her hand, feeling the comfort and warmth she gave him. He almost didnt believe it, because he had a dream like this, more than a few times. 

Where he had fallen asleep, and she had touched his face, she was smiling, just as she was now. But only he was in the bed snuggling a pillow, and it was turning morning. She would be sitting by his side, chuckling as he would give a little grunt sound as if he was becoming growly. 

She would say, "Hey Mr Grouch, time to wake sleepy head..I have your favorite." 

He would have stayed a sleep for ever just keep seeing her, coming back to reality, she was standing before him, and he got up and sat on the bed. He realized a couple of hours went by, as he touched her face.

Without thinking, Tenkai put the palm of his hand to her cheek, and softly spoke. "I cant tell if I'm dreaming or if this is real, but if it is a dream, I think I will stay a sleep forever." 

He wanted this moment to freeze forever, she was finally home and awake and healthy. He didnt know how to act, or even how to be, just that he really missed this woman, and that he loved her. Then suddenly breaking the moment, he hear someone coming in, trying to get his attention.

"Sir, everything is almost ready, congratulations on getting your wife to wake up and getting her home safely." His butler and his secretary and personal bodyguard said.

"Yes thank you, tell the children to be ready, unless they aren't finished?" He said slightly with a question.

"Actually dad, I'm right here, ...Mom!..dad how did you do it? Is this real?" Raven said as she held up a hand to some one to make them stop and to keep her from seeing her few choices of outfits.

"No this is for real, catch up with your mother, but make sure she is dressed and ready for tonight, no ifs ands or buts." He said, as he wiped his face from his own tears and took a deep breath and slowly let it go.

Report Post Tip

She smiled as she heard his growl and gave one of her own before giving a little chuckled weakly.

"Come on mister grouchy pants" noticing him sit on the edge of the bed and rub his eyes as if he was still dreaming seeing her there in front of him. "Your not dreaming my love, I'm awake and back with you"

Feeling his hand upon her cheek as her heart skipped as she felt his love for her grow deep with her soul. Lost in the moment of his eyes on how he made her feel. No matter how much they argued, he knew how to calm her with his love.

Savannah turned her head as she heard people come into the room and began to panic. Gripping hold of him as she saw her oldest daughter Raven who came in with outfits.

"What are the outfits for my love?" Noticing on how much her daughter looked like her grandmother and went over to hug her tightly "oh my lil girl you have grown so much and become beautiful like your grandmother."

Report Post Tip

"Oh haha..these are for a surprise for you..only family and the children are invited. Anyway you two catch up, and you My Sweet Little Empress, pick out what ever you would like to wear. From what she brought you, oh the colors I want you wearing is purple and gold. You will see once you are finished." He said, as he watched Raven hugged her mother gently.

"Mom, I'm so glad Dad found away to bring you back, we all missed you so much, dad was helpless without." She teased her father as he pinched her cheek gently 

"Ah Haha, all my healing in the world probably wasn't the one that brought her back, that was her alone. I'm just content that our voices and our love reached her. Otherwise we would have been lost." He said feeling a bit humble. 

Dad, some day, I hope I get someone like you, some willing to lose his own soul to bring me out of where ever sad place I am.. I hope I meet someone as love and cherishing as you..I swear mom. Dad is all I could ever ask for." She said as she hugged them both. 

As she hugged them both Tenkai's eyes widened in surprise by the praisal and how high she held him in her eyes, he kept quiet but all he could think was he just would protect those that fought for him. He would love and protect his family, just as he should, he would repay all that they did for him when he was in his dark time. 

"I love you." Was all he could say. 

He saw that Raven switched over to her mom and he started to sneak out to get away before he cried again. God, his family was his pride and joy, not his weakness but his strengths. They made him shine the brightest. Today he was gonna show Savannah just how much she meant to them. 

Noel at Tenkais personal room door, and opened it for him, "Father, we chose for you three types of suites..go in and get ready..and by the time you are done everything will be finished." Noel said, as he nodded. 

Tenkai then headed in, he went to take a shower, he took a shower, as he took a shower he let his mind water to the past, he laughed randomly, as a past time when she would yell at him and throw things like her selfish reasons to protect him and for the first time in his life, she wanted to protect him, not have her protect him. Even though she had a tendency to be a bit dumb and try and protect him and do stupid things like rush out for people, over her own safety, he loved that about her the most. The more he thought about it, the more he found things that he loved about her. As he finished, he wrapped a towel around his waist. 

Coming out he started to fix up his body and put on cologne and such of the natural smells. Tonight he would smell like Jasmine, her favorite smell. He had smile on his face. He put up his hair like he would if he were in the ancient past of his real parents. He put on the royal jewelry of purple and gold and emerald of his true parents. He then put in his under garments and his pants. Taking off the towel. He then put on his shirt. They fit so far just right. He put on the bow tying it up. He put on his vest, it smelled of jasmine a head of time, he smiled. He then buttoned up the vest. It was partly leather and of silk. He chuckled shaking his head. He then put on the coat suite that went along with it. The pants blended of purple and gold, the shirt was black, and the vest was blended together abit, purplish gold and the coat was goldish purple, it went down to his knees like a ling coat. 

He smiled, as he the door was opened, he left it unbuttoned, the middle twin girls jaws nearly dropped, along with Noel's. He blinked. Seeing his kids looks nice as well. "You guys look good, thank you for dressing up nice and looking appropriate." He said as he started to walk out but they stopped him.

Noel put a few Roses and few Jasmine flowers in his small upper pocket. Tenkai nodded, feeling that was fitting, "Now you are ready, get going. Mom will be there soon." 

Tenkai walked towards the ballroom, as he entered, he heard music and he saw it all, it was like it came right out of their world. The moon light would be entering pretty soon. And the patio doors were open. There was a live band and a dancing area. Flowers hung everywhere along with gems and jewels and diamonds and gold and the sign made out of flowers and writing. Yeah to him this was perfect, there seemed to be a water fall, because water was running, it extended out side, because lanterns hung outside along the path and around the water fall and flowers and vines everywhere. And it had an area where you could dance in side and out ..and eating area, both in and outside. He smiled, and nodded, he was proud of his kids. He saw food and stuff, he smiled as he stuck his hands I'm his pants pocket.

Report Post Tip

Savannah looked at the outfits and then back at her daughter, biting her bottom lip as she  finally chose a purple tight fitting dress with flecks of pure gold. The dress would fit her like a second skin upon her body along with a diamond and gold necklace.

"mom, hurry and get into the shower before it gets too late" she chuckled as  she ran off to get ready for the party.

"okay okay my angel" Savannah laughed as she vanished into the bathroom to shower. Linking to her husband "I will see you soon my love" washing with her favourite soap of jasmine and honeysuckle. Feeling the hot water on her cold  skin as she hissed slightly to the feel after so long. 

After ten minutes, she got out and wrapped a fluffy white towel around her body,  walking back into the bedroom to dry and dress in her new dress. Pulling out of the chest of drawers a black bra and pantie set, slipping them on before finding a pair of hold up stockings and sat down upon the bed. Sending the image of each movement to her husband and chuckled softly as she stood up, reaching out her hand to pick up her dress. Slowly she slipped into it and smoothed it down over her curves.

​​​​​​Finishing it off with her necklace and matching heels, Savannah fixed her hair in soft waves  and gentle make up. Hearing a gent!e knock on the door and Rhage walked in and his jaw dropped open in shock.

she laughed softly "Yes Rhage."

Rhage stepped forward and held out his hand "I'm here to escort you down to the party my queen"

"Well thank you Rhage" she said as she took his hand and headed down to the party.

Tenkai standing out on at the doorway of a moonlight lit patio, his seeing the images his wife briefly sent, he snorted. He felt a bit nervous, deep in his thoughts.  "Tenkai, you are here."  An old business acquaintance said.

"Yes, I'm here, waiting for my wife." He said, as he turned to look at the man.

"Sir, I just wanted to say..." The man was interrupted by some woman.

"Thomas, since when do you have a right to talk to our ruler?" A female wolf said as she bowed to Tenkai.

"My lord I'm sorry, I didnt realize..." The lowly arrogant wolf said, but Tenkai didnt take it to heart.

He instead just waved it off and let him go and turned back around as wraith escorted him away. He instead concentrated on the music and grabbed a glass of champagne. He learned against the door way, and waited for his woman.

He smiled seeing his girls giggle and dance on the stage, and then Noel appeared before him, "Dad, dont take notice in him, and the others, you are the God of all, they are just jealous of you, because you have our beautiful mother and they dont..not your fault you the best." Noel said as he chuckled at his son making him feel better.

"Indeed, you are of nobility blood, and my heir, show it, son of the gods, you are also of age to be a young god, make sure you show off a bit hmm?" Tenkai said, feeling proud of his son. 

"Me too." Anya and Jasmine said, as their appeared on his shoulder, and along with the rest appearing by his side. Jr in Ravens arms.

He raised his glass to them, and nodded, "yes, you are indeed, thank you children. You made my night, and I hope my wife, your mother shows up soon." He said like he was in a play, but he was completely serious.

Report Post Tip

Savannah placed her hand gently in the  Rhage's arm as Vishious joined them and she placed her other arm in his. The pair of them dressed in their finest suits as they led her down the grand staircase and out to the patio where her husband was waiting for her to arrive.

She felt nervous after all these years being away from him as she let go of her guards arms and went to him with a gentle sway of her hips. Standing behind him as he spoke to their son Noel, she lifted her finger to her lips to tell him to not say a word to him.

Covering her husbands eyes as she whispered in his ear softly and seductively "you need to calm those thoughts down my emperor as I'm not going anywhere." Savannah gently kissed his neck as she picked up a glass of champagne and took a sip.

Watching the man being escorted away and growled low before asking "who is that man my love? I've seen him before at Armin's club when they had me locked in the office under the desk"

Report Post Tip

Feeling his wife come up behind him and Tease him a little, he smiled, pulling her into his arms, after feeling her lips against his skin. "Haha, behave Love." He said, as he pulled her around into his arms.

"Oh, that is a lowly person that Armin used and tormented until he was broken." Tenkai said as he blinked and handed her glass of champagne.

"Sorry My lady, that wolf is of a high bloodline of wolves but, he is a bit of an idiot but he is a good man, if he harmed you in anyway I shall punish him before you, and make sure you are content." A female said as he Tenkai gave a low growl. 

"Welcome home momma." Jasmine said as she gave her momma a hug.

"Indeed, My queen, welcome home." The family said together as the female left until after the party. 

"Indeed, no more of this conversation for right now please, just be st ease and enjoy, besides, you still owe me a dance sweet girl." He said as he raised his glass.

As he said that he was now standing behind her and in her ear whispering against her ear, his very breath tickling and teasing her. He then took a step back, as his sisters friend pulled him away in a dance so Noel could dance with Savannah. 

The lady was more like a sister, so he didnt give her alot of attention that he would have when he was with Savannah. He was in love with Savannah, he kept watching her, but instead of continuing to dance. He walked away from his won dance partner. As she stopped him, putting a hand on his chest, and alot of other immortals gasped, as he raised a brow at the female.

"Wither remove your hand, or I will remove it.." He said softly but coldly. 

"But sir, do you deny me this dance? I have a right to dance with you just as any woman." The lowly female said. 

"No you actually dont,  My wife and only my wife and children have that right, if you dare insult my wife again like she isn't here, you will be killed on the spot." He said as his eyes began to change. 

"Are you insane? This Tenkai the god of us all you piss him off and I will lose my you too, please back off..sorry my Lord." A man said. 

"As if, He isn't all that scary, he is just a person you all kiss ass to survive he is trash just as he always used to be as a kid nothing more." The female said, who seemed to come from a high bloodline but, still lower than Savannahs.

His aura became dark, as just looked at her, he then stook a step towards her, he looked at her hand making it burn, turning her skin into a boiling pile of blood that seemed to slightly come off. "You dare insult my wife and my children further? Because I dont want to dance with you. How disgusting..are you that desperate to get a chance to be with me. So since you cant, you think you dare insult the royal family because you are jealous? Listen lady, I know where you are at all time, you dare insult my wife and children again, I will do worse to you than what I did to your hand..now get the fuck off me." He whispered, as she took a step back. 

Her hand back to normal, and then he walked over to his wife with a smile, "May I have this dance?" He said, as he extended his hand out to her.

Report Post Tip

She felt her husband behind her as she laid her back against his chest dancing slowly. Savannah reached back to cup his cheek as she felt her daughter jasmine hug her waist "thank you my lil butterfly, its good to be home"

Turning her head as she saw a female touch her man and walked over, her eyes darkened " I would suggest you get your filthy fucking hands off my husband or I will tear you apart" feeling a strange movement within her mind as she felt her panther mass stir deep within her.

Savannah waited for the female to move away as she listened to him demand respect for those of her and their children. She signals to Rhage and Butch to come and escort the woman from the premises.

"Come my love, you owe me this dance and forget that whore of a female" she whispered in his ear as she wrapped her arms around his waist and led him to the dance floor. Listening to their song that was playing and began to dance in his arms as she felt her love grow stronger for him. "I have missed you so much my love, I was lost and alone every night that I was apart from you when I was locked away. I hoped and prayed that you would find me" she said softly in his ear.

Report Post Tip

"Alright My Sweet Little Empress." He said, as he took her onto the dance floor in front of everyone. 

He gave his glass to Anna, as she bowed and took it, members of the family clapping, as he wrapped his arm around her waist, and pulled her close. He then put his forehead to hers, he putthen put his hands between her jaw line and her cheeks and her neck. He listened to her, as he then lowered his hands to her waist.

"You know, I heard you, i heard everything, I'm sorry it too me awhile, they kept moving you and almost had me fully tricked. Thank goodness I listened to my body guard Anna. I love you so much that it hurts. Promise me you wont do anything rash, promise me you will just stay with me, no matter your fears." He whispered. 

He then grabbed onto one hand and spun her around as he pulled her back and dipped her, she looked so gorgeous as ever, but to night her beauty was at its highest. There was so much he wanted to say to her, but instead he would dance with her.

As he gracefully danced with her, he let her up and spun her back in front of him to face him. He smiled, enjoying this moment with her, before it was broken. It was like in that moment for him the world melted away, of his problems disappeared. For him there was only this moment and the song, it made him happy. He then pulled her back in the embrace e of his arms of the dance, this time he had her back towards him, as he had both of his hands held by hers. He extended out their arms making her go forward abit as she were to sway her hips and move ba k into his embrace as he turned her around. 

Their hands barely touched as he intertwined his fingers with hers, and then he spun her to have her back facing him again. Surrounding her this time, as the crowd clapped at them dancing. "God I missed you so, so much so I feel like it's amazing, ahem..god I hope you will remember this night for all of your life, because I'm going to implant this into your mind for millenniums to come." He whispered near her ear.

Then he as he spun her around one more time, and he lowered her dipping her, and waved her a bit before raising her again as the song ended, they all clapped at the females voice. As they came back to the reality, breaking them out of the moment slightly. 

He watched as Noel and Raven and the few of the children walking up to the stage, Tenkai raised a brow, and just listened.

"Hello everyone. And welcome to my mothers welcome party, you know this was all done by my father, although we helped of course. While my dad cracked the whip." He chuckled, as they all laughed at the joke. 

"No in all seriousness, he is the best father, but my father did plan all this out, we just helped him set up, while he distracted mom and such..now as you all know, my mother has been gone for awhile, by enemies, to make us fear, they wish to have us hiding, my mother was strong, through it all, my mother gave five years of her life to help us take care of two of our enemies, as you all know my father didnt let her heroism go in vain, so he not only took them out..but he also single handedly saved my mother. Raise your glasses to the Emperor and Empress of our world My parents, WELCOME HOME MOTHER." He cheered as the others kids joined in at the end. 

"Tenkai to a glass and raised it and took a nice sip of it, as he walked to the stage, his daughter pulling him, he shook his head as he took a step back. He hated being in front like that, his eldest son appeared behind him pushing him.

"Uncle wraith, uncle Rhage, help him please?" Raven asked, as Tenkai was pulled to the stage 

He shook his head, as his hair moved a bit, his eyes looked out onto the crowd and he saw her, he took a deep breath.

"Father please, I know you have something to say, okay?" Raven asked, as he took a deep breath and nodded, he couldn't say no to his own daughter. 

"Hello everyone, haha, I'm not much for speeches. I had a lot of  things I wanted to say." Paused a bit pulling out the paper and ripping it up, if he was going to say his true feelings he didnt need a paper to help him memorize it, he just needed to feel it. 

"Wow been awhile since I a gave one of these, it never prepares you enough, my mom used to say picture them all in their underwear, and I told my mother let's not and say we did hmm?" He paused again as they busted out laughing.

"Alright, in all seriousness, My wife, my sweet wife, There is alot I want to say to you, and I cant seem to always to getting around to telling because the more things I tell you, the more things I think of to tell you and then I forget the original things I wanted to say to you..haha, ahem, I love you, as your husband, Im proud of you, just as your parents would have been if their were alive, you have accomplished so much. You have walked through deaths domain and still survived, if that isn't a strong woman I dont know what is..and you didnt just do it once..you did it more than once. You are my everything, besides my children, I..ahem god of all the things I want to say, and I cant seem to tell you..haha, but Uhm you made me into the man I am today, humble, upstanding, loyal, a good father, a husband and emperor..when others saw me as trash and the worst, you saw gold. You are my Treasure besides my children, you are worth .ore than money, gold, diamonds, you are my world, my light, my life line..god I'm willing to gi e you an official wedding if you will have me, I want to give you all things you never had, I want to show you things, I want to be your last, just as you are my only, My Sweet Empress, I am willing to give it my all, and more just as I always have, if you will continue to stay by my side..ahem good god, I could say more but, I'm sure others want to enjoy their life just as we do..haha, but welcome Home and enjoy My Sweet Little Empress..I love you." He said as they all raised their glass and clapped waiting for her to say yes as he stood there. 

He extended his hand out towards her, so he could give her something. God he was so nervous, he was more nervous about this than anything in his entire life.

Report Post Tip

Lost in the moment as the band played their song feeling his hands upon her body, Savannah felt her heart swell even more. Looking into his eyes with love that was true, she couldn't be more happier this moment. Remembering feeling her children grow within her body and him being beside her giving support.

"how could I not forget my love. You have given me a beautiful family and your love that kept me going through the good times and the bad times. No matter how many times we argued the making up is the best that I could ask for." She whispered in his ear as she lifted a hand as she caressed his cheek softly before Rhage and Wraith pulled him away from her.

Savannah glared at them as she turned her head to hear her oldest son Noel and the rest of her angels welcome her home. As tears of joy filled her eyes which threatened to smudge her mascara. All of them thought highly of her as she grabbed a napkin to dab the stray tear, walking over to them and gave each and everyone of her children a hug tightly.

"I can't be more proud of all of you my angels. It was the thought of not seeing you all and your father that gave me strength those five years away from you all" she replied softly as she listened to her husband. Stepping up to him as she looked around hearing people clap "I want to shout out to the world on how much I love you."

She stood before all her family and friends "I wish to thank you all for being here today in supporting me through these difficult times but if it wasn't for the strength of my family and friends that I am here tonight. I want to thank my loving husband for not giving up hope and determination to finding me at the hands of our enemies." 

She raised her glass and took a sip of the champagne " I love you so much my Emperor and will never stop" as she went to his side and kissed him softly.

​​​​​

Report Post Tip

He wiped his the tears with a thumb, as he listened to her, he looked at her as she kissed him, as their lips met, he gave a shakey laugh, god she made him feel like he was held high in their eyes. He set his glass down as he got down on one knee. 

"I know we are married, and such but, I would like to make this public and official,  Savannah Dubrinsky, I promised you an official wedding and the whole shabang..ahem, just I promised to bring you home and and alive, I am now holding to my promise to this as well, would you do me the honors of making this marriage official besides our elope Haha, but I want to give you the wedding of your dreams..would you marry me again? Officially?" He asked. 

He stood there on one knee, feeling nervous, in front of  everyone, his he as rt beating so fast in his chest, so much so that he could hear it in his ears. He looked up into her eyes with such love that he knew he wanted to make her fully his confront of everyone. He didnt want to keep it a secret, he wanted to make it public.

He heard Jr cooing, like he was excited of the idea. A few of the members chuckled at it, but he just looked as t her with so much love and devotion. He was happy, he hoped she would accept him, accept his proposal his promise. He was giving her all of himself like he promised. This time he was just going to try. This time it for him it was all or nothing.

Report Post Tip

Savannah smiled as she picked up Jr placing him upon her hip and looked at him then down at her husband. She could hear his heart beating fast within his chest as her own began to pick up the pace in her own chest.

They had eloped and thought of that made her smile brightly as she heard Jr "Dadada" as she reached down and caresses the love of her life's cheek.

"yes I will marry you again officially my love, my heart and soul. I couldn't wish to marry a better man than you that makes me so happy and who has given me such a beautiful family." She saw the biggest smile upon the little boys face as he hugged her tightly.

Report Post Tip

As she poke the words, Raven took Jr and Tenkai took her mouth into a kiss, the crowd clapped in such utter awe of their words and love and loyalty to each other. Then as he broke the kiss, he pulled out his real mother ring, it was purplish gold gem, the most treasured thing that everyone seemed to fight over. 

"This was my mothers ring, father made it with my mother in mind..this is the most treasured ring in our family. People have tried to either kill for this ring or have tried to take your place for this ring. This where my mothers ring belongs, I feel like my mother would have wanted that." He said, as the others clapped.

He then looked down, and looked back at band, as they nodded to him. He walked up to them whispering the sound he wanted them to proceed with as they nodded.

"Ladies and gentlemen this the first time I have done this out in public, for a woman, so please ahem enjoy." He said, taking a glass of wine and gulping it down. 

He then pulled them off the stage as used the his own powers instead of the microphone. "If there were words and no way to speak I would hear you." He began to sing.

His voice sounded perfect for male and then he went a bit softer, as his voice then went up and slowly went down then rose back up perfectly "I would give you small until the end of time, you are my love, my valentine." 

As he sang the song he pulled her into his arms and did a slow dance just for as he then flowed into another song , "you are the song playing so softly in my heart, I reach for you.." he sang just feeling the flow. Feeling a bit melancholy as the piano played along with his voice. 

Then as he came back down slowly, and went to the next verse.

Holding her against him, against him he sang as his voice rose up again, and then he spun her. "We can share tomorrow and forever more  I will be there to love you ..you are my song..we can share tomorrow and for ever more I'll be there to love you so ..you are my song!!!!!" Then as he came back down he said the last of the few words your are my song. 

As he bowed to her and cleared his throat, as they all clapped in awe, but then let them play whatever song as they liked but, he hoped she liked it. Instead he saw everyone shocked looking at him. "Damn, a power hottie not only in looks but he can fight, and he can sing and cook,.. wait he can sing?!?!? Damn can I have him?" Said a few of the females as a few of the people laughed.

Report Post Tip

she placed her hands upon his shoulders and smiled as she listened to him singing. Looking upon her ring that he gave her, which sparkled under the moonlight as she heard the women speak of her husband "Too late ladies but he is mine and only mine so get your eyes off him and find your own men" Savannah gave them a warning look as she turned her attention back to her love, her heart and soul. He gave her a reason to wake every day.

Dancing slowly as she pressed herself close to him and kisses him softly with love. Running her fingers through his hair as she felt each strand run through her fingers. Hearing Rhage shout out "get a room love birds or I'm going to throw up" She began to laugh and glared at him

"You and me training tomorrow morning fuck face." She winks and chuckles

Report Post Tip

He shook his head as their children got in between them, Tenkai laughed at Savannah messing around, as he wrapped one around her and kissed her temple. "Well are you enjoying yourself?" Smiled, giving her the brightest smile that he felt. 

He then took Jr from the nanny, Tenkai lifted him up in the and then spun and Jr coo'd, Tenkai threw him up in the air, and caught him as Jr screamed and coo'd excitedly. Jasmin screamed in unison with Jr, as Tenkai laughed. He then put Jr to his chest as he hear Nadia screaming. The nanny couldn't get her to stop crying. He handed Jr to Savannah and walked over to the Nanny, and took his baby girl. 

He then put the baby to his chest, as he patted her butt, and rocked a little. Then the band started to do a soft Jaz song as if they wanted him go sing. They crowd clapped and sang an old lullaby. His voice sounded raspy at the right times. As the baby calmed down. 

After he was done, the baby was in a deep sleep, as the crowd awe'd him, he then handed the baby wraith to put to bed. As Anya appeared in his arms, Tenkai raised a brow, as Jasmine appeared on his shoulder. Akasha appeared on his other shoulder. "Alright this is new, you three little stinkers, what are you three up to?" He asked giving a smile. 

"Papa, I dont want to go to bed..not until you tell us a story." Anya said with a pouting face.

"Well my dear, seems like we have to put these kids to bed, I think our eldest can take care of themselves, what do you think?" He asked Savannah as he kissed Savannah temple. 

Report Post Tip

She held Jr close and smiled as he is such a cutie, thinking that he would break hearts when he is older. His giggles and coos melted her heart as she kissed the top of his brow sitting down. Savannah began to sing a lullaby that her mother sang to her when she was a baby, Jr snuggled up close and closed his eyes twirling his tiny fingers through her hair. He had fallen asleep as she looked up at Rhage who came to take the lil man to bed.

"Love you lil man" she whispered as she saw the other children pounce on their father wanting a story before bed. 

"Sleep well my angels and its one story before bed understand" feeling her husbands kiss upon the temple "I will see you in our room she. The guests have gone home" 

Savannah got up and spoke to Butch and V to lockup "lock up and make sure its secure guys"

"Sure thing my queen and welcome home" they said in unison as she left them to it and heads up to her room for the night.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Welcome Home Party (ORP)
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL