Get Timers Now!
X

May 15 - 02:05:18
Page:  1 
48h Window To Move LA BD Threads Started by: Squishy on Jun 03, '20 21:11

Please read these instructions carefully, if they are not 100% correct I will be unable to fulfill your request.

If your master ID created a thread in the LA BD district, you can get it moved to a new district by following the exact steps below:

Send a mobmail to Squishy with the SUBJECT of

Move PutThreadIDHere To PutCityInitialsHere

For example: "Move 3666631 To NY"

In the actual mobmail put:

Move PutThreadIDHere with title of "PutCopyAndPasteOfTitleHere" to PutCityInitialsHere
PutLinkToThreadHere
I certify that this thread was written by my current account or one of my previous account

For Example:

Move 366631 with title of "LA LA LAbambas LAbor Union" to NY
https://mafiareturns.com/comm/thread/102944
I certify that this thread was written by my current account or one of my previous account

All remaining threads will be moved to a random open location after this time.

Report Post Tip

Will we be able to edit them? Some are city specific but could be made to work elsewhere ...

Report Post Tip

If its as simple as a few word changes from LA to Whatever, I can do that.  if its a full on rewrite I wont be able to dedicate that time for all the users. :(

Report Post Tip

I typically don't "watch" my threads, since I keep essentials only in the watch list, is there any way I can get the thread ID?

Report Post Tip

If you look in your own profile you can see all your post activity.

Report Post Tip

"You aren't in the same city as the Los Angeles Business District."

Unable to get the thread number?

I think it's easier to rebuild at this point. A shame. I just pushed it up within the last 2 hours.

Report Post Tip

Mine was posted a longish time ago on another character, but I'll try to get someone I tagged on it to send me the link from the personals :s 

Also, Mercury, your efforts weren't in vain, I still saw a few of your posts :) .

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

News & Announcements
Replying to: 48h Window To Move LA BD Threads
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL