Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 27 - 03:45:12
Page:  1 
Snitches get STITCHes in Summerlin Started by: STITCH on Jun 04, '20 01:29

BOY has our world drastically changed. The crime syndicate in Los Angeles was wiped out and word has it, the Feds have crackdown so hard, no one dare set up business there.  I was just thinking of my kin folk and how my Great Grandfather, Grandfather, and Father all gave their lives fighting to protect the windy city in the most recent wars.  Hell, that’s where I learned the basics of this thing of ours.  The Grin Gang.  They took me in after my father was killed in the great Chicago wars.  Grin saw something in me, I like to tell myself.  He welcomed me into his fold with open arms while I was homeless and picking pockets and doing small B&E jobs just to make ends meat.  I learned so much from the Grin Gang that I can never thank Don Grin enough.  But with the loss of my family, Chicago had too many bad memories of family lost.  I knew I needed a new start, somewhere that my family’s blood had not run freely staining the streets red. 

A former Grin Gang associate Clarkson was out in Vegas running a crew, so with Don Grins gracious approval, I was set to move out to Vegas and begin a life as a Petrolhead.  Well, long story short, I kicked it’s ass!!!  It was then I was noticed by Mazdyn Morello.  She was a captain in the Petrolheads and had been given permission to set up her own crew in Paradise as Clarkson was moving to The Strip.  With Maz, as I like to call her, I learned so much about being a great leader, communicator and yes sometimes a firm parent type when needed.  But now, Don Clarkson has come to me and told me the Petrolheads needed to take over the turf in Summerlin.  Said a snitch named Johnny two-times, a shiesty wanna-be gangster was trying to muscle his way into our outlying turf.  “Well that shit ain’t happening” Clarkson explained.  “I’ve spoken to Maz and we want you to go down there and take this asshole out.  You know how we feel about snitches in this line of work. There is an old speakeasy on the corner of Buffalo and Westcliff.  I’ve already bought the building and have placed some munitions there.  Once you’ve taken care of business I want you to stay there, fix up the place and continue to look after our affairs.” 

So that’s exactly what I did.  Going forward, Summerlin has a new sheriff in town and we’re called “Summerlin Petrolheads Inc.”

Report Post Tips: 5 / Total: $100,000 Tip

Mercury hears the news of the Summerlin takeover. She has heard of this great man. She knew his kin well. Mercury would love to congratulate him in person however business has her stuck elsewhere. The finds a place to send a telegram and fires one off to SNITCH.

Congratulations on your victory! Stop You are going to rock this! Stop. Give em hell out there! Mercury

Report Post Tip

Jumping in his highly tuned custom V8 beast Jezza made his way over to Summerlin, he had since got word his old friend STITCH had straightened out the problems he had sent him there to solve, after all no one likes a snitch do they?...

Revving the beast beyond the magical eight thousand revolutions per minute Jezza covered the distance in record time leaving only a trail of dust in his wake and a few bemused traffic cops, yes yes they were no match for his majestic all conquering machine instead they now just stood there in awe of his brilliance.

Having arrived at his friends new abode Jezza screamed into the courtyard dipped the clutch and gave the handbrake a good hard pull, effortlessly gliding the vehicle into it's parking space he cut off the engine stepped out the vehicle and entered the building, a shabby looking joint but with a bit of graft would be a nice little place for Stitch to run his operations from, greeted by a couple of Stitches bodyguards who seemed to look a little shaken by Jezza's action packed arrival Jezza barked at them "Well don't just stand there you idiots go and get Stitch and tell him I am here" scurrying off the man servants passed on the message and within a few seconds the main man had arrived in the entrance hall.

"Ah there you are I trust everything is in order?" "of course boss" came the reply "Good good I trust the building is sufficient for your operations, I managed to get one with plenty of garage space and a few lacky's to help with the manual labour" Stitch nodded and smiled "Congratulations my friend it's good to finally see you run your own crew, our ancestors go way back to when mine first left the old country to start a new life here and as such gives me great pleasure to see this day, all the best my friend you know where I am if you ever need anything".

Report Post Tip

Mercury realized her telegraph had been sent to the wrong person. She stormed over to the telegraph office.

THIS WAS TO GO TO STITCH, NOT STITCH! GET THIS OUT TO THE RIGHT PERSON IMMEDIATELY, she said in a booming voice! Damn lazy workers. You can't count on any of them these days. Mercury watched as they resent to the right person then stormed out of the office.

Report Post Tip

Mandalore applauded for the new crew to be setup. 

"Good luck to  you and your family." 

Report Post Tip

STITCH turns to Don Clarkson and pats him on the shoulder, Clarkson, I can't thank you enough for this opportunity, I, we, won't let you down.  As we speak I have some feelers out for some nice buildings to reno down in the business district.  With a little elbow grease and determination we can really turn this town around.  A prosperous Summerlin is good for us all.

STITCH turns to Mandalore, Thank you for the kind words.  Please enjoy the party.

As STITCH walks towards the bar he sees a courier running towards him sweating bullets and panting as if close to a heart attack.  Sir, umm, Mr. Stitch sir, I'm so so sorry to disturb you during your celebration, but I was told my life depended on me getting this telegram from Mercury to you tonight!  Nervously the courier extended his hand and handed STITCH an envelope. 

Thanks.  Now beat it!  STITCH reads the telegram and thinks to himself, "i'll be sure to call her tomorrow".

Report Post Tip

Mazdyn made her way over to Summerlin and see’s STITCH in the bar reading a telegram. She walks over to him, “I see you’ve got the place cleaned up. I am so happy for you. I just know you’re going to do great things out here.”  She grabbed a couple of beers and handed on to @ STITCH. “ Congratulations my friend. Don’t forget I’m just around the corner if you ever need anything. Best of luck to you!”

Report Post Tip

Takes a drink of his beer, Thank you Maz. Thank for everything you have done for me. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Snitches get STITCHes in Summerlin
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL