Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 24 - 00:00:53
Page:  1 
NY rebuilding Started by: Nipper on Jun 04, '20 17:44

After the commotion of the initial speech had subsided , Nipper chewed the end of a big cigar and held broad arms out wide. The crowd calmed. 

"New York will see a great rebuilding process. This will start with three families.

My own operation will be taking the central district of Brooklyn. Tish's family will be setting up in the Manhattan district. And Latom will be starting her own family in the thick of it down in the Bronx.

There will be an abundance of opportunities and work for all manner of mobsters. We welcome you to pay us all a visit."

He smiled at the crowd and climbed down from the roof of the vehicle, allowing the other new city heads space to introduce themselves.

Report Post Tips: 10 / Total: $200,000 Tip

Great stuff, now we will make the big apple flourish again with great people in it, feels so good this move from the fantastic detroit which will forever be in our hearts.

Report Post Tip

Having spent the last 12 hours heading between several of my good friend's funerals, I found myself looking down at a memo entitled 'New York'. My heart sinks because I woke to a memo with the same title at 5AM this morning. Luckily, this memo was of a very different nature. 

Ladies and gentlemen it gives me great pleasure to join Nipper and my old friend Latom in New York, the city of my forefathers. While I stand here I feel like its worth noting my merry little organisation will be known as The Charming Men going forward. 

Report Post Tip

Today had been hard work. Waking up to absolute mayhem had taken its toll on Latom. Seeing friends fall as well as running all over the continent was not something she hoped to experience again. As everything was over and all started to die down she had found herself a moment to go back to her now shot up apartment for some rest. Sitting down she closed her eyes for a brief moment.

A few hours later she was awoken by a hard knock on the door. Drawing her gun at once remembering the events of the day she slowly went to towards the door. She firmly pointed the gun at the door and opened. She immediately recognized the man on the other sideand lowered her gun. Before having a chance to greet him he started talking.

"- Your presence is needed. Please follow me."

Knowing who the man represented she had no intention to protest. She did what she was told and went to sit next to him in the car parked in front of the building. He took her quickly to the airport and told her to get on the plane parked on the tarmac. A few hours later she found herself in New York where yet another car stood waiting for her.

Not knowing what was happening she just went with the flow. I few moments later she found herself standing next to two men she admired deeply on top of a car. She listened as Nipper made the announcement and couldn't help but feel both happy and proud. To get the chance to create something from scratch with these two men was nothing short of a great opportunity. She wouldn't let it go to waste. Great things lay ahead. _Tish_ started talking and Latom stood quietly waiting for her chance. As they both quiet down and prepared to leave Latom went for it.

"- This has been a crazy day. Still morning the losses of great women and men as well as my mentor Farage I never expected to be given this chance. This opportunity. Being given the chance to develop and run Bronx suits a wild and crazy woman like me. We shall give them all hell. Want the be a part of the fun. Come visit us and enjoy the ride".

Latom stepped down and started shaking hands off faces both known and unknown. These were exciting time. Times of opportunities in New York.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

Simplicity had just watched everyone freak out over the transformation the gentleman before them had just moments ago. Yet, to be frank, her bloodline never really interacted much with his. Plus, her family line wasn't really one to let most past grievances hold them back from moving forward. So as she watched the unveiling and now the announcement of New York rebuilding, she chuckled a little, but it didn't really phase her.

She smiled at those who said a few words before her. Even though she normally kept quiet these days she decided to give some form of congratulations, even though it came at a cost to most around these parts. May they rest in peace.

"There is a reason you are here today. These parts are for those with thick skin and sharp wits. Good luck to you and those around you. I'm sure you'll prosper."

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
Nipper, Tish, Latom, great news to see you guys setting up in New York. I know it will be successful and long lasting. South Side will miss your presence Nipper so drop by when you can.
Report Post Tip

A shadowy figure could be seen staring at the commotion going on in the streets about a possibly New York rebuild after the last war. As a car drove by, the headlights flashed on the figure and it appeared to be TheFiend with his demonic smile. He listened and nodded his head with that smile. When the light went off another car drove by and TheFiend was gone into the night.

Report Post Tip

Dried blood was quickly dislodged and brushed aside.

With several fast brush strokes the new black polish was already finding its shine and hiding a history not meant to be told. Never failed to amaze Ennio how the shoes felt alive with its recovered luster & hue. 

He watched the young shoe shiner with casual interest, then returned his eyes to the passing cars. There was excitement in the air. Nipper, Latom, Tish. Names, spoken in whispers. New times.

Eyes watching new faces... like shoes taking on a new shine... and he grinned, as he new the Big Apple just got a great new shining.

Thanks Rod, keep the change and he briskly walked down the street.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $70,000 Tip

A quiet man with a notebook wearing a slightly singed military jacket stood off to the side.

"So many familiar names are here," he said mostly to himself, "How wonderful!  I know my brother would be happy that so many made it through the night.  Best of luck in the big apple, everyone."

Still there were many names in the ledger that weren't there.  No doubt the losses were heavy and the cost of victory left deep scars upon the hearts of the living.  He sighed heavily.

"Peace is never for long and prosperity is never free.  I wish you well, dear friends.  May it be a long sweet spring and perhaps our hearts can forget the winter for a time.  There I go being sappy again...oh well."

Lighting a cigarette he ducked into an alleyway and slipped off somewhere distant.

Report Post Tip

what good times are in store for New York, the greatest city ever! we have fantanstic leadership in place, though i'm partial to _Tish_, and the talent bhind all three Families to do truly exciting things here

it does my bloodline proud to see New York on it's feet and raring to go! here, here to all of us!

Report Post Tip

Rod noticed Ennio as he approached. He sat for a shoe shine, which were already clean. Ennio was in a different form a work these days. He thanked him for his service and made way across the road to the City Park.

Many faces had gone in quick order, but one who stood the face of time was Latom. She was a survivor that one. Ran a city so well, that mayor and police gave her keys and whole house to run. Everyone won. He wondered what the park was like at night. Most city parks took on a foul twist of fate when the lights ran out.

He wished Latom good fortune and hope others would learn from her charismatic lead. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Tutte really hoped the re-building soon took another gppd way since were all loved when New York kept on growing and getting a better place for many.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: NY rebuilding
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL