Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 19 - 13:46:57
Page:  1 
The Black. Started by: EdwardTeach on Jun 05, '20 19:14

Teach had started his day as any other. Checking The Fortress, it's people, and the daily tasks that came with his position as the Right Hand Man. His day was quickly set on a new course however when he was requested to meet in Mazdyn-Morello's office. He entered and took a seat. The two spoke in private at length for hours. Teach stood and shook her hand. He smiled at her and thanked her. Teach then stood and left the office, and continued until he had stepped outside of The Fortress. He looked around seeing many of his close friends and family around him, and began to speak.

"Good morning everyone."

As he spoke people turned to look at him, and listen. He scratched his beard for a moment, then continued.

"I am pleased to announce that I will be establishing a new organization here in Paradise. This will be a step towards continuing to grow and prosper as a community, and done so with the full blessing of Don Morello. I have had some amazing times here within the walls of this Fortress, thank you all for everything you have done for Las Vegas, and will continue to do."

Teach then lifted a black banner clenched in his hand.

"Those that join my charge will be joining The Black! I look forward to what the future holds in store for us. Thank you all for your time."

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip

Mazdyn walks out of the Fortress and stands by watching as EdwardTeach makes his speech. She watches as he speaks and shakes hands with the good people of Las Vegas. After the crowd around Teach thins out she approaches him. “Good luck with the Black Ed. All the best to you.”

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Fred seen Tech walk out of the fortress building and make his speech. As he ended it Fred walked over to him and smiled and shook his hand, "Congrats brother, this has been well deserved and i know you will do well in your new home." 

Fred then stepped inside the Fortress HQ to begin his day.

Report Post Tip

"Ever since the old days in Detroit everybody knew Blackbeard was destined for greatness.  My brother Mickey's journal goes on and on about how incredibly motivated you were and how it was less of a race to the top and more like watching a shooting star sail past overhead.  A light in the night sky like you is once in a lifetime, Mr. Teach.  Best of luck in all your endeavors."

Dominic fades back into the crowd to mingle with the others in attendance.

Mercury was new to Sin City. She found it to be a great city. She was wandering the streets once again keeping an eye on a child lost and alone when she saw a man step outside The Fortress and begin to speak. He had been given authority to set up his own operation in Vegas. Las Vegas just became that much greater. Mercury was happy for him. and spoke up.

Congratulations Sir. You are going to be a great asset to this fine city. Live long and prosper! she said.

Mercury sat down by the child. She was being brave out on these streets.

Report Post Tip

Pencil finds herself in the street again attempting some petty crimes when she is stopped in her tracks by a soap box speaker announcing his new organisation.  Being new to this life of crime and still learning the ropes she listens carefully and respectfully. When he finishes, she waits and watches as others gives their congratulations until she gets her chance to speak. 

"Anyone who goes through the ranks, earns the respect, are deemed trust worthy and honourable enough to set up their own organisation deserves much respect. So congratulations, sir and I wish you all the best on your adventure. May it be fun and fulfilling." 

On that note, Pencil felt the shyness overcome her as she was still just a young one on these streets so she said her goodbyes and went on her way. 

Report Post Tip

JohnnyBohannon stood behind everyone as Edward was starting to begin his speech. Taking a drag from his cigar he looks around, soaking in the beauty and strength of The Fortress. You could tell it was a place, that would still be standing long after he was gone. He'd long aspired to be apart of something as great as this, and he knew he'd need to put in a ton of hard work if he wanted to meet Ed's standards. Johnny snapped back into his senses right as his new boss was finishing up.

He reached tossed his cigard to the side, pulled his hat down and walked over next to Ed as the made their way out of The Fortress and headed to take The Black.

"I'm looking forward to doing great things with you Edward, I appreciate you bringing me along for the ride. I grew up on tales of our fathers and grandfathers you know. Did you ever hear about the one time Detroit? You know the one I'm thinking of.

Johnny began reminiscing with EdwardTeach as they started their long journey to sail under The Black. 

Report Post Tip

STITCH wades his way through the troves of adoring fans. Once he reaches his old friend Edward he reaches in his pocket and pulls out 2 handrolled cigars and hand one to Edward. 

Here let me light that for you, STITCH says as he lights a wooden match.  I've been saving these for a special occasion and I couldn't think of a more befitting moment than this one. I'm so happy for you. I know you will do a great job!  I'm just a town over if you need anything.

Report Post Tip

The shadowy figure comes to the street once again to listen to EdwardTeach speak about his newly purchased headquarters in Paradise, LV. He smiles and chuckles with an evil tone as he always got along with this fella it was good to see him make a name for himself. The street lights turn on and you can see TheFiend in full, EdwardTeach and TheFiend make eye contact before the lights flicker off and on and TheFiend disappears into the night.

Tenkai didnt usually make an appearance to public gatherings like this, so when he came, he felt a bit out of place. He cleaned his throat as he came up behind edward, he was proud of the guy. Although he was in the family a short time, he come to like the guy like one of his brothers, they got along well. 

He saw Edward had worked hard, even helped him out when he needed it, so Tenkai had a envelope full of money, something to help him along the way. 

"Edward, I'm glad I got to work with you, brother I'm proud of you, you earned it man, make us proud out there, just as you have here..I know you will do well in the future." Tenkai said, as he handed the man the envolope.

Tenkai then took a step back and hung out with the rest of his family members.

Report Post Tip

Savannah walked up beside her love smiling on seeing Edward venture out on his own.

"I'm glad to have worked with you in the same crew  Ed and wish you all the best with The black. To have someone who puts up with my craziness and endless supply of rock salt bullets"

She chuckles softly as she wrapped her arms around her love waist and lays her head on his chest.

Report Post Tip

Right was brutally poked into his Right side by someone mentioning @EdwardTeacher having gone bold. Right instantly awoke from focussing on Seattle and looked at his Right.

It was the Teacher himself.

Jesus, time flies.. Right mumbled

After clearing his throat he added

Congratulations, @EdwardTeacher!
I am totally sure you will be able to teach your members how to grow in this world.
That you will teach them how to be loyal, how you will teach them to act on the Streets and that you will teach them to enjoy mobster life.
After all, there is only one true Teacher around here.

Report Post Tip

Megara unfortunately was unable to be present when her friend EdwardTeach made the announcement of his recent accomplishments to the good people of Las Vegas. 

However, she ensured one of her associates sent a bunch of flowers and a quote note to The Black newly established headquarters, congratulating Edward on the new bold suit. 

The short letter read..

"Congratulations Edward, this is richly deserved and I wish you all the best on your future endeavours, I'm sure you'll do great. Also.. I promise I will make the trip out west and visit you and your new headquarters soon"

Report Post Tip

Wandering through his life with his hands in his pockets kickin' rocks as they came across his path, he noticed the one man that took the time to have an actual conversation with him upon his arrival to the shores. He had already accepted the business deal as he watched the well articulated man talk about his business. Feeling inspired rucKa took off to a wall and painted the word iBlack on a wall, lighting a cigarette as his gaze fell back to the ground beneath him. He waved at his new boss and continued walking.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Black.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL