Get Timers Now!
X

May 15 - 16:38:41
Page:  1 
WACK BUG: Bug found, fixed, and working on retrofixing Started by: Squishy on Jun 07, '20 22:09

We have identified a bug in the game.  As a crewleader you get many bonuses, some of those bonuses used to be just automatically applied, however we made changes a few years ago that bases it off of loyalty.  Rather than assume all members are 100% loyal to the CL, and would fight until the bitter end (the boost), we actually let the user pick their loyalty level which determines how much of a boost the CLs get (or lack of boost)

The bug identified was that crewleaders with very high negative loyalty caused their members guns to perform less than they should on NPC targets.  The crewleaders overall loyalty rating should not affect the member in ANY personal capacity, it should only affect the uppers boosts or lack their of.

We have corrected the bug as of now, and the guns of members with CLs with very high amounts of negative loyalty have returned back to normal.

I will be spending the next few hours by going through and reversing the math to recalculate wacks missed and counting them as +1s.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

I will be spending the next few hours by going through and reversing the math to recalculate wacks missed and counting them as +1s.

Will members be notified of any possible +1's like they are after say Vday? otherwise it's going to get confusing when trying to calculate gun stats

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip

Thanks for the fix and the notice.

There seems to be a couple of people that have died to NPC's, I hope this means if the maths shows they would have hit the NPC that killed them their stats will be applied to their new accounts.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

News & Announcements
Replying to: WACK BUG: Bug found, fixed, and working on retrofixing
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL