Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 01:49:13
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 
The Situation Started by: Fowler01 on Mar 26, '11 22:42

Marty drops the bat, and walks out of the door.

Those Turks are gonna get what for... Tell ya that much.

He goes to the black limousine, gets into the back, and sits on the fine leather upholstery.

Nice car, boss, you think this car will be safe? I heard that the Turks live in a not-so-withstanding neighborhood.

Report Post Tip

Tommy followed the other two to the car and got in. Adjusting his jacket, he responded to Marty

Yeah, they're slimy little bastards. We can't go in here all guns blazing though, there ton's of em'. 

Report Post Tip

"Lets just have a drive past and see what we are dealing with" Fowler says with a smirk on his face.

Report Post Tip

Marty pulls out his .45 caliber m1911 service pistol, and cocks back the slide.

Come on, boss, can't we just shoot the fuckers? There can't be THAT many, am I right?

Report Post Tip

Woh, slow down. If you wanna go and get yourself killed fine, but count me out. 

Tommy looks out the window to see that they are already driving to the Turk's neighborhood ...

Report Post Tip

Fowler looks at Marty, Then the gun.

"If that was the case i would be walking the streets just now, We need to do this when it is unexpected." Fowler says

He then focuses his attention on 2 men standing next to a liquor store, He then observes one of the men who seems to be full of energy.

"Lets go see whats up with this guy." Fowler says with a smirk on his face.

The car stops moving and Fowler gets out and starts walking up to the men.

Report Post Tip

Tommy gets out too, standing with a straight face next to Fowler he looks at one of the men

You seem a bit jumpy. Whats wrong?

Report Post Tip

Fowler keeps watch of the man, He then looks at the other man who has white powder on his nose.

"Good evening gentlemen, There must be something in the air because you two are euphoric." Fowler says with a slight smirk on his face.

The two men look at each other then one wipes his nose.

"Oh what is this, a bloody nose? What may have caused this? Fowler says.

One of then men then let out a small giggle, Fowler turns towards him and grabs him by the throat.

"Tommy, Grab the other one!." Fowler says, He then turns his attention back on the man.

"Right you peice of shit! Where did you get the coke, You only have one chance or i will shoot your nose clean off!" Fowler says to the man.

Report Post Tip

Tommy grabbed the man with both hands, he threw him against the wall and pressed his forearm across the mans neck. Not saying a word he looked at the other man, being held by Fowler. After seeing that he wasn't co-operating, Tommy puched his friend then looked back.

Well, you gunna answer him?

Report Post Tip

*WHACK!*

Fowler elbows the man in the face, He then yelps stop.

"The old apartment block just round the corner from here!" The man says. "Second floor, The red door! You cant miss it!" 

Fowler lets go of the man and signals for Tommy to let go of the other man.

"Get the fuck outta here, if i see any of you two around here again i will put you two in the trunk of a car and light it on fire!" Fowler says to the man with a smirk on his face.

The two men run away down the street, looking back every 2 seconds to see if they were being followed.

"Ok lets go to these old apartments and see who has my coke, and my money!" Fowler says.

Report Post Tip

After watching the scene unfold at the liquor store, and seeing Fowler motion to go somewhere. Marty slides his gun into his jackets inside pocket and gets out to follow Fowler.

Ok, I'm here now, nice job back there with those goons.

Report Post Tip

"Ok, Lets head to these apartments and get my coke and money, Then get the fuck outta here." Fowler says.

He then walks towards a set of apartments which is visibly decaying.

Report Post Tip

Tommy follows Fowler, with Marty close behind. Suddenly Tommy hears a distant scream and a muffled gunshot. He rushed back to an alley they just passed to see Marty laying slumped on the ground with his assailants fleeing the scene. Tommy turned back to Fowler. 

Shit, someone's killed Marty! Come on, hurry up before they knock us off too.

Report Post Tip

"Oh no, What has happened!" Fowler says as he rushes to Martys aid.

"SHIT! FUCK HE WAS ONLY A KID!" Fowler screams out. Fowler pulls his gun and fires 2 shots towards the fleeing hitmen.

*Bang* *Bang*

Gunshots echo through the alleyway.

"We need to get the fuck outta he..."

*Bang*

Fowler felt a sharp pain going thru his back, He then looked down to see blood pouring from his chest. He fell to the ground, next to marty.

"GET OUTTA HERE KID!" Fowler spluttered out. 

He then heard sirens, Fowler looked at Tommy then looked at Martys body. Everything went black.

Fowlers body lay lifelessly on the ground.

Report Post Tip

Thanks to all of those who joined in, it is really appreciated.

Sadly two people died during this RP

In Memory of

SINGER

&

Marty

R.I.P

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Situation
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL