Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 02:05:46
Page:  1 
An Exodus From LiL Started by: Whatsername on Mar 26, '11 23:50

Whatsername sat in a chair beside the window. She was thinking back to her time in New York. Very shortly after setting up her headquarters under TheDean she was joined by many great men and women. She remembers the day one of them became a Leopard out on Long Island. It was the morning after this world had lost numerous Godfathers. The man was a little lost and started out a little shy. Vector had brought him in and introduced him to the rest. This man quickly fit into the family and became a valued member. His shyness disappeared as he continued to participate with the family and the community. Seven months later the mafia world looks a little bit different than it did then, but this man has stood with the Long Island Leopards through it all.

Whatsername stands, walks out of the house and down to the local coffee shop. She knew it was time to allow this man a chance to lead his own family. She found him drinking a cup of espresso and she joins him at his table.

Genesis you have been a wonderful member to me for months. You know I have appreciated all you have done both for my family as well as our city. As much as I'll miss seeing you walk through my headquarters, I think it is time for you to purchase your own here in New York. I know Palladino_ and TwentyCharacterLimit will serve you well. Congratulations to you all!

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Genesis!

Truely well deserved!

Report Post Tip

Congrats Genesis you will do great I am sure my friend ,May your new family prosper to it's fullest!

Report Post Tip

Congrats genesis! Keep it as real as possible, unless you're rocking some surreal shit, then keep it distorted and melty clocky.

Report Post Tip

YEAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH Gen!

Our fathers, grandfathers, great-grandfathers, great-great-grandfathers, great-great-great grandfathers (notice the trend?) have always had a grand time together. It's about time you spread those wings, baby!

Woo hoo! To the new HQ!

Report Post Tip

IGB here the good news and he rushes to the street to congratulate Genesis and his collegue to their endevour.

"At first there was light and they found Genesis to light up the street of New York. Congratulate sir may the force of God be with you always, also congratulate to Sir TCL and Sir Paladino we hope for your success in our business."

Report Post Tip

A great day in NY!!! Congratulations to my brothers on their accomplishments. I am sure that the new family will be prosperous.

Loner lifts up a drink in toast

To Genesis, Palladino and TwentyCharacterLimit. Congratulations to you all...and the best of luck to you. Salut!!

Report Post Tip

Angel raises her glass in a salute to the new family in New York.

Congratulations Genesis, may your family be blessed and happy!!! Enjoy!!!

Report Post Tip

"Congratulations Genesis, TCL and to Palladino_ You have come far my dears I wish you all the Luck out there, Make sure that you take care of one another :) I am sure you will all do great!!!"

Aalyshah goes back to her coffee and watches as a tear falls from her eye. She thinks of how much her family has grown and how she may have lost a couple of Very Valuable Members, but atleast her loss is someone elses gain. Aalyshah makes herself stop thinking so sad. She wipes her eyes and looks up at Palladino_ who had become a close friend of hers through the last few weeks and gives him a smile. She sees him smile back and she knows it will all be allright. 

Report Post Tip

Many congratulations Genesis. This was an easy decision, your hard work and dedication has proven you will be a strong leader. I wish you the best of luck.

Report Post Tip

SINGER applauds the new new york leaders. He wasnt to familiar with Genesis but he was brothers with both Palladino_ and TCL. SINGER points out to the men.

TwentyCharacterLimit i would just like to say to see you have the slanted suit is amazing im so happy for you. Honestly i think you are the most impressive Wiseguy i have ever seen and i look forward to watching you become an even bigger impact not only in new york but also around the nation. Congrats brother.

Palladino_ I hate you, no thats not true actually i am completely proud of you brother. You have been one of the most loyal people i have ever seen in this thing of ours and your bloodline has always served loyal to new york so to see you wear an even more impressive suit, then the one you currently have as consiglire, im sure you will be even greater now than ever before. Congrats brother!

SINGER looks at genesis and claps his hands together.

You our now the leader of two of my great friends and im in no doubt that you will be great yourself in your new suit as well. Congrats to you and good luck and blessings upon your new crew.

Report Post Tip

Seven months… time flies by doesn’t it! Godmother Whatsername, what a blast it has been working with you from the beginning. You have taught me a lot over time, and I assure you, I will hold on to that. It is an honor to be given the go to set up and help this city continue to prosper.

TWENTYCHARACTERLIMIT and Palladino_, in my eyes, you both show gratuitous amounts of respect and loyalty. I’m excited to have you guys on board with me. For now, we got an HQ to build!

With that, Genesis heads off to rejoice at the local pub.

Report Post Tip

Lil Wayne notices a crowd so he heads over to see what's happening, He see the Godmother of New York so he stops and listens. After it was over he stepped forward.

"Congratulations Genesis and you all the best."

Lil Wayne turns round and makes an exist.

Report Post Tip

Many congratulations my old friend, I'm very happy and proud to see your name in bold alongside our other esteemed leaders here in New York.

It's been a pleasure having you in the family all this time and you've truly been a valued member. I know you'll do just great in your new headquarters, even with that miscreant with the nicely italicised long bold name at your side!

Heads off to find the pub and join in the celebrations with his good friends

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Genesis. You've lived a lot longer than I, and have worked hard for your city. I know you will continue your good work and your fantastic work effort. I look forward to seeing you shine.

DeadlySin shakes Genesis' hand firmly and smiles at him before following Vector to the nearest pub, moving out of the way for the next person.

Report Post Tip

Palladino_ smiles and nods the people congratulating him.

I thank you all and I will not let you down. Gen and Twenty we will do New York and the Godmother proud

Palladino_ turns to Aalyshah and shakes her hand

I am proud and happy to have known you and have you as a boss and I will do you proud

Report Post Tip

Higgs takes a long draw from the Sobranie cigarette before tossing it towards the gutter. Placing his heel over the smouldering remnant he looks towards Genesis, smiles and begins to speak.........

“This is a great day for you Sir, and the fine city of New York. May I offer my congratulations to you and the two experienced hands by your side, Palladino_ and TwentyCharacterLimit. I know your skill and business acumen will further enhance the position of this great city of ours, New York.

May the angels of prosperity fly by your side.......Salut!”

Report Post Tip

Congratulations to you all well deserved!

Duff

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Genesis. I wish you and your family all the best

Report Post Tip

After listening to the lovely Godmother of New York introduce it's newest leader, Francie walks up and greets him warmly. 

Congratulations to you, your hands;  Palladino_ and TwentyCharacterLimit, and your new family, Genesis.  May you have a long and prosperous reign in the great city of New York.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: An Exodus From LiL
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL