Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 07:40:28
Page:  1 
Helpdesk Applications Started by: Bunneh on Jun 12, '20 22:22

We are looking to add to our HelpDesk team. If you are interested fill in the application below - Please make sure you post your application in a back alley thread and forward the URL to Bunneh, the deadline for applications is Sunday 28th June at 23:59.

Applications that are not sent to Bunneh/in a back alley/late will not be considered.

A few of your most popular game names:

Your most used IRC name(s):

What time of day do you normally play (game time):

Ever had any disciplinary action taken against you in game or IRC? If yes, please explain the situation:

Do you, or have you in the past shared a connection with any other users? (List their popular IRC/Game names):

Would you consider yourself a team player? Please give examples: 

Any past experiences that will help you as HelpDesk?

Why do you feel you would be good for the position?

What current users (irc names and popular game names) have you previously taken under your wing?:

How long have you played the game?:

Please provide 2 current players that would be willing to support your application. They cannot be a member of staff:

If you could add a feature what would it be and why?:

If you could add a new perk what would it be and why?:

Annnd finally, why do you want the position?

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

Thank you to all those that submitted a HelpDesk Application correctly. I have the information for all the applicants that had filed before the deadline and will be taking over the review process. Please allow me some time to familiarize myself with the applicants as I have just recently taken over the application process. 

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip

How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL