Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 08:04:52
Page:  1 2 3 [ > - >>> ]
Liverpool meet May 28th & May 29th Started by: Rianne on Mar 27, '11 20:12

Fine ladies and gentlemen!
The time has come to make the first UK meet official.
Please see also: http://mafiareturns.com/comm/thread/129069

Cathryn has been working really hard to get us a nice agenda (not alibi).
So far this is the plan;

Saturday 28th May!
Meet at 1pm at the What's Cooking Restaurant (Albert Dock, Liverpool, Merseyside L3 4AD) 'The Original American Brasserie' the menu can be found here: http://www.whats-cooking.co.uk/pdf/00_Heswall_mainmenu.pdf
Cathryn needs to know numbers by 22nd April as thats when she will be booking the table. After lunch I thought it might be fun if we went to bingo! Something about people shouting "success that bingo is swimming with the fishes..." and maybe a few drinks. Then it's back to hotels/friends/family/home to get changed and head out for the night. Meeting at 9pm - you will be required to bring ID so not to be disappointed and refused entrance to the bars and clubs that our wonderful tour guide Jono will be taking us to (disclaimer Jono would like you to all be aware that he is not responsible if the contents of your wallets/purses suddenly disappear)...LOL!

Sunday 29th May!
Meet around 2pm for a bit of friendly competition - more details will be given on the day to help prevent locals having a good head start.
Details on where we will meet have not been decided yet :) More info will follow!

You are responsible for sorting your own accommodation
BUT: this is where I am staying with DeadlySin, Sparkles and Bammy;
Hampton by Hilton Liverpool City Centre
http://hamptoninn.hilton.com/en/hp/hotels/index.jhtml;jsessionid=RZ2ZRZME2GZCMCSGBJBN2EQ?ctyhocn=LPLLCHX

Once you have sorted out your accommodation if you could give me your contact details this is just in case there are any last minute changes.

IF YOU WANT TO ATTEND… Please let Cathryn know asap so we know who's coming etc etc. Due to people having a habit of dying here, please contact Cathryn through e-mail; sparkles.waffle@gmail.com (yes this is a real e-mail address…)

Report Post Tip

(disclaimer Jono would like you to all be aware that he is not responsible if the contents of your wallets/purses suddenly disappear)

I cant believe Jono has pre warned us hes going to steal our wallets/purses :/

Report Post Tip

I will try attend if Drexler is alive (this is in your hands fans...)

Otherwise I will be back in my basement cleaning up after my latest prowl.

Report Post Tip

I look forward to this!

Should be muchly fun :>

Report Post Tip

For the first time ever... I wish I lived in England :s

Report Post Tip

Tempted tempted...

Report Post Tip

Just to let people know, the Hilton is NOT available on the 28th May. I just tried.

Report Post Tip

Lol. This is going to be a sight for sore eyes. >.>

Report Post Tip

BUT: this is where I am staying with DeadlySin, Sparkles and Bammy;

In the same bed. Nods sagely.

This should be a cracking weekend. Although I'll forewarn you now, whilst Jono is stealing your wallets, I'll be robbing your anal virginity. Well, not yours, just Fernando_Torres'.

Report Post Tip

Dammmmmmnit!!!

3 days before my last and hardest uni exam....

Ughhh :/

Really want to go, but don't think I'll be able to commit until the week before when I can see how revision is going.

Report Post Tip

I am more than happy with that my dear Spuff.

Report Post Tip

will be there for sure. wife permitting, ofcourse!

Report Post Tip

take some pictures:D

Report Post Tip

The seed has been planted with Mrs Clown...

I imagine should it not germinate a 'work related activity' will be planned for the weekend. If any one needs a lift from Liverpool's more austere neighboring city Manchester just holler, I shall be travelling there in my miniature clown car, venga style.

Report Post Tip

I might go. I don't know. Depends if you all buy me Birthday presents..

I only live 45 minutes away. But then Jono molests and im not sure I like it.

Report Post Tip

I hear you love it, bighead. True story.

I wish I could make it! Quite a few "characters" id like to meet!

Report Post Tip

Im in but i think i'll stay in the pub while you go to Bingo thats not my cup of tea.

Report Post Tip

I'd have to agree with Ghengis, if my buddies found out that I was going to Liverpool to meet up with some British mafioso's to play Bingo they'd have me locked up.

Plus bighead scares me, like the wee guy out So I married an Axe murderer..... I fear huge noggin's.

Can't tempt you 'bama?

Report Post Tip

Nah, my other half is due to give birth on the 19th of May, somehow I can't see her allowing me to swan off to Liverpool to meet all you scallywags!

Schwarz or someone needs to arrange a Scotland one sometime! (Knowing my luck, one was arranged in my little break from this world)

Report Post Tip

Sorry Genghis, bit tongue tied there.

I'd love to attend but will need to give it a miss, though I could use going to the Champions league final as an excuse :D

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Liverpool meet May 28th & May 29th
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL