Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 14:40:35
Page:  1 
Ralph_Pryke, Captain, East Side Chicago. Started by: Cab_Tufting on Mar 02, '08 13:55
So, a pretty varied response to my introduction of jail taxes in The Windy City.

I am a little concerned that a lot of you don't seem to understand the situation properly.

If you fill the jails, or pay your hard earned Dollars to a middleman who subsequently fills the jail; then all you have to do is mail myself, AD, Skepta or Ralph_Pryke. Whoever you contact will notify me of the situation and I will add you to my list of tax exempt people. Pretty simple really, the only people that this is going to affect is people who scrounge off others generosity.

As for me enforcing this tax in other cities? That is a quite preposterous suggestion, how on earth could I ever do that?

Catches a stray comment from the crowd.....

Yes, thats right squire you heard right, as of now Ralph_Pryke will be granted his own Sub Crew in Chicago bringing the size of my operation in Chicago to a potential 150 mafioso. I have worked with this man long enough and seen nought but good work from him, though make no mistake it pains me to see him go.

Before I even consider putting auths forward for the 2 remaining cities I want to be sure Chicago is performing to its full potential and Ralph has proven to me over and over that he can live up to my expectations of him.

Do me proud Ralph, go and leave your mark on the streets of Chicago.

Hopefully I can sit back and relax now while my family grows over the coming weeks.

ushers Ralph to the top of the steps to make a small statement......
Report Post Tip
Congrats Ralph
Report Post Tip
Im surprised at this though have to admit Ralph is one I look upto with most admiration.

Hard work, constant interaction with the family and a good sound knowledge of family life.

I wish you all the best Ralph,good luck,godspeed and of course,congratulations.
Report Post Tip
Ariel hears the great news and walks up to Shake Ralphs hand

Congratulations Ralph, you've worked really hard for this and it's good to see you get rewarded!

I have no doubt that you will be awesome!
Report Post Tip
From the little I've gotten to know about Mr. Pryke, through a few personal mobmails, I've learned that this is one of the "good guys" out there. I have no doubt he'll bring a lot to our world, and with that being said, I'm pleased to see him being given a Captaincy.

Congratulations Ralph.
Report Post Tip
Skepta walks up to Ralph with a smile, he firmly shakes his hand.

Congrats Ralph, I know you will do well!
Report Post Tip
Ralph walks up from behind Cab in a bold new suit and smiles at the small crowd gathered.

There are a number of people to whom I owe thanks for this opportunity, and for these people I will work harder than ever to make them proud, and show that Cab made a justified choice.

Firstly to Cab, he gave me a home, made me feel part of the family, and guided me to where I am today.

Secondly to AngelicalDeath, Skepta and the rest of the Chicago Partisans, you guys have given me the strength to do this, and I will be sorry to not see you all around the HQ.

There are also a number of people who have helped me with Jail Breaks and other matters, who whilst I won't name, know who they are. Thanks, I owe you.

Ralph realises this is turning into an acceptance speech for a poor movie and hurries to save face.

Well for those of you who wish to join me in East Side Chicago, please note that you must be active and impress me, I won't be taking in any Tom, Dick or Harry. Now I am sorry, but I must dash. I have a number of things I need to see to in the new building that will be acting as my offices for the foreseeable future.

Ralph walks to a waiting car and starts the journey to his new home.
Report Post Tip
Congratulations Sir, it is good to see all sides of Chicago filled with Partisan families now, the city will truly grow and prosper
Report Post Tip
Congrats and really I mean that, but for me to say I have ever heard of you or to have seen you around any street lane or bar or anything for that matter would be a lie.

I'm sure in time we will all get to know you but I have to say you may have abit of work unless of course its the coffie shops where you have made your name or just a family name perhaps?

Like I said I wish you all the best and I look forward to seeing this potential that your former leader seen in you.

Regards

MrJingles
Report Post Tip
Turk's wandering by and hears the end of Cab's speech, before listening to Ralph on his appointment.

Congratulations Ralph and Cab, I look forward to watching Chicago prosper even more than it has been, no doubt soon returning to former glories. Good luck with the new venture, Ralph.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Ralph_Pryke, Captain, East Side Chicago.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL