Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 16:31:37
Page:  1 
A Brief History of Me Started by: Ralph_Pryke on Mar 02, '08 18:25
Ralph steps from his newly built office and looks out over Chicago.

Right, as some people have rightly pointed out, I'm not very well known to most in our line of business, and I would like to give you all a small insight into my past. I do this not to justify my newfound position, but rather because I would also like to get to know others and build working relationships that allow us all to prosper. As such, I give you, A Brief History of Ralph_Pryke.

Ralph pauses to ensure anybody who might matter is listening.

My father was the first of my family line to walk these shores, he came from Africa in an attempt to bring in enough money to feed my blood relations back home. After he stepped off the boat, he met a few people, did a few crimes, but did not know the ways of the mafia. He unfortunately passed in but a few days.

I came to find out where he went wrong, and was taken in briefly by the Red Fez Connection. But a few hours into my stay with them, there was a war in which the family leaders died. I did not know what to do, but Cab offered to take me in. He said if I worked hard, he felt I had the ability to go far. He said he saw something in me that he liked. I was a little scared he was coming on to me, wanting me to join his family for reasons I was not comfortable with, however, I valued my life, and decided anything was better than death. I accepted Cabs offer and worked hard to prove myself.

I learned fast, was active around the HQ, and made a number of friends both inside and outside the family. I volunteered for a number of positions within the Chicago Partisans and Cab gave me the opportunity to learn and prove myself as somebody who wanted to succeed. I would guess that this building behind me is my reward.

I fear one of my biggest weaknesses... Ralph hears a laugh from somebody in the crowd ...yes we all have weaknesses...

and one which will most definitely be rectified, is that of my street presence. However, I do not believe that the fact I have not been openly participating in street conversations should affect the hard work I have put in to the Chicago Partisans. If you wish to judge me, be my guest, but please get to know me first.

Ralph takes a breath and looks around and the faces in the crowd.

So there you have it, a short, sweet rendition of my life within the Mafia, I look forward to working with you all in the future should the opportunity present itself, and thank you for taking the time to listen to me.

Ralph walks back into the HQ and gets back to work.
Report Post Tip
It's always good to see new people taking charge and looking to make differences. Good luck with all your ventures and hopefully you can make the best of it.

Walks up to Ralph and shakes his hand.

Congrats good sir.
Report Post Tip
*As I walk through the streets, I see a crowd gathering around some fellow in a shiny suit, I don't know the guy but a crowds a crowd and I'm a noisy swine. When I reach the crowd, I hear murmurs and whispers about "Ralph_Pryke"

I learn he's to be the new Captain of East Side Chicago, intrigued, I jostle for a better position and listen to what he's saying, admiring his new shiny suit.*

"Well Ralph, good to meet you. I wish you the best of luck in Chicago."

*As I walk away towards home, I have feel a certain respect towards Ralph for taking the time to introduce himself to the world*
Report Post Tip
Epic seeing the crowd gather in the street checks out the action

Well i can only repeat comments already made on this occasion.

I personally wish you luck in your new position and look forward to seeing your improved street presence.

Much Respect

~Epic~
Report Post Tip
Congratulations Ralph,i look forward to seeing you go far in this world.

Well done and well deserved,you have worked very hard for this opportunity.
Report Post Tip
Congratulations Mr Pryke. You seem to have more than earned this honor bestowed upon you. You've seen trials and tribulations in your days, and not only have you overcome them to survive, you've surpassed them and earned the title of "captain". I wish you the best of luck, Mr Pryke.

Inspektah bows
Report Post Tip
*Tony looks around at all the congratulations being given to Ralph and upon hearing the speech he had given steps up to be the next*

Congratulations Ralph, you carry yourself as a true Mafioso. You are one of the more respectable men I have ever come across in my days and I wish you all the best.

*Tony leaves Ralph to get to his work and strolls away knowing that a good job shall be done*
Report Post Tip
Its good to see someone new getting a chance, good luck I hope everything goes well for you Ralph.

Cheers

-Riley
Report Post Tip
Indeed I now agree that Ralph deserves this chance. Best of luck to you.
Report Post Tip
Congratulations Captain Pryke!

Goes to show newcomers can achieve great things as well - gives me hope :)
Report Post Tip
Congratulations Ralph, ou really worked hard for this and i have alot ofrespect for you
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: A Brief History of Me
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL