Get Timers Now!
X

May 15 - 13:42:46
Page:  1 
GAME CHANGE: Profile Pic Pool - Random Profile Pics Started by: Squishy on Jun 19, '20 01:44

In the page where you can selected from your archive of profile pics - you can selected which ones to be added to a random pool which will now be shown in your profile picture.

What does this mean? As an example, you can click "Add Into Profile Pic Pool" and it will now be in the queue to be randomly displayed along with others that you have selected every time a user views your profile.  If you want to remove a pic from the pool simply click Remove From Profile Pic Pool.  If you want to scrap the whole thing and go back to only displaying 1 static profile picture, click Use This Pic which will replace the whole pool with that one single pic.

Report Post Tips: 7 / Total: $140,000 Tip

I was going to make a thread about this in the suggestions sections earlier today but didn't due to laziness. Now I can have my scumbag steve memes circulate for the world to see.

Report Post Tip

Great addition, would it be possible to get this for sponsor & crew crests too?

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

Absolutely love this idea!

Report Post Tip
I'm going to let this run a little bit to figure out all the bugs and find ways to improve it. Then when I get some spare time I'll add in crew and sponsor crests. (but it will be a while)
Report Post Tip

Love this!!!

Report Post Tip

Fantastic addition

Report Post Tip

News & Announcements
Replying to: GAME CHANGE: Profile Pic Pool - Random Profile Pics
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL