Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 05:46:23
Page:  1 
People are saying. Started by: Squishy on Jun 19, '20 04:21
There are highly unsubstantiated rumors that their may be an event in the beginning of July.

Something about Last Man Standing, a bunch of rounds, people dressed up in costumes with fake names for every round?

Sounds like a bunch of nonsense to me, but I'll keep my ear to the ground and make sure to let you know if I hear exact dates.

MITKT AKT IOUISB WFLWZLMAFMOAMTR KWDGKL MIAM MITOK DAB ZT AF TXTFM OF MIT ZTUOFFOFU GY PWSB.

LGDTMIOFU AZGWM SALM DAF LMAFROFU, A ZWFEI GY KGWFRL, HTGHST RKTLLTR WH OF EGLMWDTL COMI YAQT FADTL YGK TXTKB KGWFR?

LGWFRL SOQT A ZWFEI GY FGFLTFLT MG DT, ZWM O'SS QTTH DB TAK MG MIT UKGWFR AFR DAQT LWKT MG STM BGW QFGC OY O ITAK TVAEM RAMTL.

LMAB MWFTR YGK A YGKDAS AFFGWFETDTFM YGK MIT LAOFM XASTFMOFTL RAB LWDDTK DALLAEKT.
Report Post Tips: 5 / Total: $100,000 Tip

Can't wait, it should be a blast.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

there are highly unsubstantiated rumors that their may be an event in the beginning of july

something about last man standing a bunch of rounds people dressed up in costumes with fake names for every round?

sounds like a bunch of nonsense to me but i ll keep my ear to the ground and make sure to let you know if i hear exact dates

stay tuned for a formal announcement for the saint walentines day summer massacre

ooh fun!

Report Post Tip

Should have let them suffer for a bit longer Taiga- :P

Report Post Tip

LMAB MWFTR YGK A YGKDAS AFFGWFETDTFM YGK MIT LAOFM XASTFMOFTL RAB LWDDTK DALLAEKT.

Stay tuned for a formal announcement for the Saint Valentines Day summer massacre.

Report Post Tip

oops someone beat me lol

Report Post Tip

No one says that man...

Unless they're aliens. Did you find the aliens squishy?

Report Post Tip

HEY. is this still a thing?

Report Post Tip

HEY. is this still a thing?

Yup, the date will be released prior to the event.  The event will take place in July.

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip

News & Announcements
Replying to: People are saying.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL