X

May 18 - 15:10:32
Help
0 Watchers
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 
GAME CHANGE: MR Lottery Started by: Neal_Caffrey on Mar 29, '11 00:51

no seriously, who won? 

Report Post Tip

Just as I predicted, the rich get richer while the poor get poorer. Ah well, better luck next week gents.

Report Post Tip

Naenia enzyte

Report Post Tip

JamesTerranova, hardly a Nostradamus prediction now was it, besides doesn't stop certain individuals from being morally piss poor. 

Report Post Tip

James,

Just as I predicted, the rich get richer while the poor get poorer. Ah well, better luck next week gents.
WACK! Reply Reply by: JamesTerranova at Apr 01, '11 16:24

You do realize that the rich just got a lot poorer?

Tossing in 5 million into the lottery means when you don't win, you lose 5 million.

I have considered doing multiple winners, but we wont have the data to see if it can support it until this runs a few more times (when the newness wears off and we see how many people still play, we will then know)

Report Post Tip

why dont a few more people cry about it

take the sticks out of your asses people

Report Post Tip

Oh, sorry, did it seem like I was crying about it? Open your eyes and read then. I was merely pointing out the obvious. *shrugs*

Report Post Tip

What happens if a Don throws 5 million into the pot and then dies? Does the 5mil come out or still sit around?

Report Post Tip

Right now it sits around. And it is also possible for a dead account to win.

Report Post Tip

If a dead man wins, does their kid get the cash?

Report Post Tip

Doubt it Alabama, I would assume the value of the tickets would just return to the pot.

Report Post Tip

if someone died then won, it'd be an even better way to recycle the great amount of money in this game.

Report Post Tip

If a dead player wins, they money goes to the dead account. Meaning, it dies with the player.

Report Post Tip

I can see the benefit, as pointed out by marty. But I disagree with that. I feel it should return to the pot as suggested by Clarence.

Oh well.

Report Post Tip

Help
Replying to: GAME CHANGE: MR Lottery
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL