Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 16:31:56
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
What would you do Started by: -Keats- on Mar 02, '08 23:25
Taking the offered gun Eyzlee smiles and shoots her lover in the head. Horror and shock spread across her lovers face as his brain registered the shot was made at him. Seconds later the expression was replaced with blood and lots of it, as the shot was close range. Eyzlee fell to her knees, thought of the saddest thought she could think of and sobbed. She raised her head and looked at her old boss.

Are we even now?

She snarled at him through clenched teeth. All he did was make a motion to the men around him and they undid the ropes around her new boss. Eyzlee's new boss quickly walked into the bathroom to clean the blood off as the rest of the strangers collected there things.

We'll never be even. You took my son, you took part of me. But yes I will leave you alone now.

With that her old boss stepped over her lovers body and walked out of her life. Eyzlee made her way into the kitchen and washed off her hands and face. Remembering her current boss was still in the apartment, she went back into the bedroom and took the gun out of the nightstand drawer.

Are you thinking about going after them?

Her boss asked.

No.

Eyzlee said, her eyes puffy from crying.

Good girl, your choice showed character. Yes it was a tough choice, but it was a choice you had to make. This shows that you really have sworn yourself to me. I have a question, you smiled as you shot him. Are you really that wicked?

Her boss asked this looking her straight in the eye.

Only to cheating bastards!

Eyzlee pulled the gun up and let the bullet fly. It found it's target right in her boss's head. Her lover had been cheating on her with her boss. The women's body slumped to the ground, part of it landing on the other dead body. She smirked at the sight. Eyzlee pulled her suitcase out of the closet and threw some basic things and lots of cash into it. She pulled on her coat and left the apartment, catching a train to the next city.
Report Post Tip
*47 watches as Eyzlee walks away after her story.*

Damn. What a psycho.

*Picks up suitcase with two human heads inside.*

If you'll excuse me gentlemen, I have a suitcase that needs to be disposed of.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: What would you do
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL