Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 03:43:51
Page:  1 
Enzyte's MR Radio Show-Prize Inside! Started by: Enzyte on Mar 30, '11 14:53

NSFW!!!!!!

So I got the idea to do a radio show. It's a bit unorganized, but hey I threw my hat in, right? In the first video, I introduce myself and I talk about some threads in the streets and the lottery. In the second, I talk about poker on the site and tell you how to win a seat to Oldboy's Go Big or Go Home II tournament. Let me know what you like/don't like/what you want me to talk about in the future. Also, give me honest feedback--I'm a big boy I can take it :P

Part 1-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YMTPjvW4MKs

Part 2-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3P2e5_FnRSs

Report Post Tip

btw the second video has 4-5 minutes of silence at the end, just ignore it--I'm a shitty editor :P

Report Post Tip

Suggestions:

1) Dont call everyone "mother fuckers" or "stingy bitches". I'm not sure why i have to even tell someone that.

2) Let your cat do the radio show, or someone without tourettes. This game has players of all ages who could do without all the language, or if you want to keep the language just inform people before they open in.

Report Post Tip

Eh, I said it was NSFW; you were warned. But thanks, I'll keep it in mind.

Report Post Tip

what does NSFW mean?

Report Post Tip

Not Safe For Work--it's a general internet tag if there's nudity or inappropriate language. 

Report Post Tip

Besides, the game is 18+.

Report Post Tip

2) Let your cat do the radio show, or someone without tourettes.

ROFL

To be honest though man I didn't think it was all that bad. A good idea in theory at least and for a first attempt at putting something out there, I'd tune in again. Not very polished but it's a podcast on youtube about an online Mafia RPG ffs so I wasn't expecting Stern. You said you were pretty much doing it off the top of your head which is fine but you might want to have a bit of a format, or at the very least an outline of what you're looking to discuss in each one. I have a small background in radio and even the people who claim to be totally winging it still have a pretty clear-cut idea of where they're going each show. All in all thought it was a good concept and was short and sweet. Who knows man sometimes you might have more to talk about depending on whats going on IG. I liked the poker segment. I know a lot of people play but I never really knew where to go looking for a game, so that was informative. I personally don't mind the language but Trolley is right you should tone it down a little. I wouldnt be able to listen to it from work, and I doubt others would either so why limit people to where they can hear it? Hope you keep it going man.

Report Post Tip

tbf I was worn out and exhausted, which ups the swearing (that and drinking, though I wasn't at the time). But thanks for the good words! Script--a good idea. I had a LOOSE outline in my head, but I definitely tangented a lot. Knowing my bored self I'll have another up sooner than later. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Enzyte's MR Radio Show-Prize Inside!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL