Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 14:40:21
Page:  1 
Bribing the cops Started by: LouisGato on Mar 03, '08 08:23
I saw my man coming. He was all dressed up in his blue uniform, looking pretty proud of himself. Why? Cause I was about to pay him off.

I was walking with Sal Licata down through Vegas when he bumped into me, the exchange went pretty well, it was the same time every Monday. That $20,000 would keep him on my side until some Wise Guy decided to up the odds, I guess you can't blame him for that. I had been thinking of stealing the market, it was risky as most people would get a bullet in their neck for trying a stunt like this, but the way I saw it it depended on if those I was competing with wanted to take advantage of my offer

Paying off the cops to crackdown on the jails was a risky business, if he one day decided to slap some cuffs on you or set you up for an ambush there was little you could do about it, if the family got wind of the fact that you're dealing with the cops well they'll do obscene things to you

"Sal, as much as I'd rather be doing favors for friends than this selling lark, there's really no money to be made that way, so I was thinking about lowering my price to pay off the cops to $50,000, what do you think?"
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Bribing the cops
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL