Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 22:35:00
Page:  1 
Paying A Little Visit Started by: M_a_f_i_a on Mar 31, '11 04:21

"Shut The Fuck Up!!"

M_a_f_i_a says as he slams the guys' hand down on the cool steel table as he takes out his favorite blade

"Where's the fucking money you owe me you shitface motherfucker?"

"I dont have it sir! Money has been tight here lately and I haven't been able to bounce back"

M_a_f_i_a pulls the mans' hands apart seperating his trigger finger

"Tell me where the money is or you lose a finger!"

"I swear I don't have it sir! I've been struggling just to make ends meat! I'm doing the best I can!" says the shop owner

Mafia violently cuts off the mans' trigger finger like cutting threw warm butter straight out the oven

"OKAY OKAY IT'S OVER THERE UNDER THE FIRST BOOTH!!"

M_a_f_i_a motions for one of his people to go check under the booth

One of his associates walks over to the booth and pulls a big brown suitcase out from under it and opens it up

"All here boss!" Says his associate

M_a_f_i_a nods to his associate, telling him to go wait by the door as he wipes the blood off his knife and turns back towards the shop owner crying in pain while his finger lies motionless on the floor

M_a_f_i_a suddenly points the knife to the shop owner's chest

"If you EVER try and skip out on the vig again I'll cut your fucking throat!!"

M_a_f_i_a and his associates walk out of the shop and get in the car to go back to Hq to count the cash

Report Post Tip

Melody stops at the side of a building and sees that one of the laces on her boots had become undone. She crotches down begins to tie them back up. Singing to herself a childhood tune that her mother sang to her on how to tie laces, gladly to herself, no one was around. As she is tightens the knot she hears a blood curdling scream from a building she was next to. She slowly got up and look around the corner to find a group of men storm out of the building and jump into a car and take off. Melody shrugged it off and started her journey again down the street whistling.

Report Post Tip

Just coming out of the diner from having lunch with a few buddies, The Insane Irishman exits the diner and heads west.  He is thinking that he needs to get to the post office for some spending money.  As he walks, he looks across the street to the corner of the buther shop "Making Ends Meat".  He stops dead in his track as he sees the cheeks of a hot ass peeking out of this short mini skirt, as the woman bends over apparently tying her boot lace. 

"Jasus bleedin chroist, oi nade ter git a closer luk at dat.", the Irishman thinks to himself.

As he begins to dart across the street, about a half dozen men come out of the butcher shop as the shop keeper screams.  They jump in their car and skid off nearly running The Insane One over.  He raises his fist in the air, cursing the carload of men.

"Yer bleedin feckin jackasses. yer nearly ran meself over.", rants the Irishman. 

He quickly finishes crossing the street and to get back to business, but the woman is gone.

"Bleedin feckin 'ell.", says the redheaded stanger as he turns and begins to head to the post office.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Paying A Little Visit
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL