Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 02:06:04
Page:  1 
Detroit, Jail City! Started by: Octavian on Mar 31, '11 19:22

Octavian takes a step out his downtown high rise. He looks around admiring the beautiful spring day in Detroit. He takes a deep breath of the fresh, crisp air, before polluting himself with a fresh, crisp cigarette. He begins taking a walk; singing showtunes while he does so. He notices a blacked out homeless man laying in an alley. He stops and considers a moment before placing some bills on the mans chest. Won't he be happy when he wakes?

After a short walk he reaches the mobster meeting grounds of Detroit. An idea comes to mind as he approaches the ever so convenient soap box. He steps upon it, tossing his useless cigarette butt to ground. Octavian clears his throat to attract the attetion of the passing Mafiosi.

Have you ever had one of those days where you wake up in a generous mood? Me either, but I decided I may as well be generous anyway.

I had this clever idea to help everyone out in this little thing of ours. We all love lock up those sleepy mobsters for our own gain eh? I figure I cab afford to use my resources to do quite a bit of that this weekend. On Saturday, April 2nd at approximately 18:00 I will be hosting a nationwide jailbreaking session. This will take place in the beautiful utopia known as Detroit. Isn't that generous of me?

As long as my resources will allow, I will be setting up back to back crackdowns here. If you want to partake, you have my blessings and encouragement. We can all use some practice right? Of course, there are a few selfish reasons involved in this as I need the practice as well. I hope to see you all Saturday. Maybe do some pickpocketing as well with those who allow it? Hopefully there will be plenty of us here to have a broad selection of pockets. Again, I hope to see you all there. If you have any ideas on how to make this splendid day even more splendid, feel free to drop me a line

See you all Saturday.

Octavian hops from his perch with a flourish, taking a bow when complete. He tips hat as he pollutes himself further with another smoke. He proceeds to gallavant down the street until he turns a corner and disappears.

Report Post Tip

Feeling the slightly warm air blow her hair back and caress her cheeks, Fox begins to ponder what she will do for the weekend. Listing random ideas into her head she debates what sounds the most intriguing…having a hard time deciding she continues to walk on. She always did her best thinking while she was moving for some odd reason; she was a pacer, it was as simple as that.  Traveling further on she starts to hear a familiar voice and steadily grows a smile, sweet Octavian. What is that silly goose rambling about…a jail bust party! That is exactly what I need. I know that’s what everyone needs actually, it will be a great way for everyone to gather in Detroit and enjoy their time together. I remember him saving up for one so that is great to hear he is finally ready to get the party started. I know I’m ready, all I can say is I hope everyone else is ready; they will definitely be missing out if not.

Bantering back and forth with herself she proceeds to walk off thinking she needs a drink now that she had plans for Saturday. Trying to not bump into any passersby, she tries to focus and swerve in and out around them. Moving with a bit of speed she couldn’t wait for that drink so her inner voice would just shut up already, picking up pace as she grows eager. Finding a bar nearby she finally relaxes, takes a deep breath and sighs with relief…she gets to bust out criminals…she was thrilled.

Report Post Tip

Stumbling along the streets, InspectorGadget happens to come across a gathering crowd, intreagued with what this could be about he joins the back of it as Octavian begins to talk. Having listened to both Octavian and Fox, he makes his way to that all to convenient soap box

This is an excellent and generous  idea Octavian, and i am sure many from around the cities will attend. I for one should be around as the action unfolds.

Gadget stumbles off the soap box and makes his way to the nearest bar.

Report Post Tip

This is a very generous offer Octavian, Sir.

I shall be sure to partake in the evening's events. I will even help to supply your venture when I land in Detroit tonight.

See you in the cells later! ;)

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Detroit, Jail City!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL