Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 17:30:15
Help
0 Watchers
Page:  1 
GAME CHANGE: Promoting past 20 units Started by: Squishy on Apr 01, '11 20:54

As we speak, coding is being put in that will stop a crewleader from promoting a member past any rank that requires more than 20 units if that member is stuck at 20 units. I eats me alive that I see many high rankers stuck at 20 units. Two months ago we even put the number of units a member has in your HQ to help encourage the upper structure to educate the lower ranks, but this hasn't really had the desired effect though. Sooo long story short, when you go to promo someone who is still stuck at 20 units, you will be given a message that the member must tip up before they can be promoted. This will benefit the crew as a whole, the upper structure, and the member itself.

I look forward to seeing a blank listing on the stats page that shows how many are stuck at 20 units in the next few days :)

Have fun!

Report Post Tip

Awesome change SquishySquishSquish! At least now leaders won't be losing out on $$$. What about those already at Made Man and are stuck at 20 units though? Will that not just remain at 20 and if they aren't eligable to be promoted then that stat thing will remain the same no?

Report Post Tip

You can not be promoted to any rank above WiseGuy while stuck at 20 units. So for the two Capos that are currently at 20 units, their CL will not be able to promote them to Boss until the CL teaches them about tipping.

Report Post Tip

Jeez!!, I thought this was already the case anyway, must have missed something along the lines somewhere :/

Report Post Tip

interesting, i never understood why people never bribed early to save a fortune as saves a fortune in the long run

Report Post Tip

I think it is because, it seems redundant to bribe early, logically speaking, bribing 40 times in a row getting the same information seems like a waste (of course it has real long term benefits, but we greedy humans only care about the short term gains)

Report Post Tip

Why don't we just get rid of the silly "spam the tips" procedure?  It seems like more trouble than it's worth, to me.

Report Post Tip

I know I've not seen eye to eye with you Squishy on a lot of things, but man this is a brilliant change. Anything that punishes click monkey slackers is just well done.

Report Post Tip

Love it. Allows me to not tip, and purposely hold myself back.

Report Post Tip

Help
Replying to: GAME CHANGE: Promoting past 20 units
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL