Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 23 - 21:38:56
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Recruiting disrespectful associates Started by: Latom on Jun 29, '20 20:56
That’s a hard question to answer HairyBaby. As a many time sponsor myself, I know as well as anyone that associates have a mind of their own. You can try to mould them, but much of the time, they’ll do what they’re going to do anyway, until they learn a harsh lesson, much like your father has just done. I’d put money on it that you’ll not make the same mistake he did.

So do we stop recruiting faces we don’t recognise? Because they might fuck up? Because if you recruit someone who is going to run their mouth or piss on someone’s grave, then you’ll be held accountable for his actions? Even though you had no idea he was going to do that and he most likely didn’t come and ask your permission or advice first? A made man is someone who has proven his worth, or should have in any case. He or she has shown that they grasp the basic etiquette of this thing of ours, and by promoting one of your associates to made, a CL is handing over a great deal of trust and responsibility.

An associate on the other hand? They’re a dime a dozen. I tell any new recruits I hire as much. They’re expendable, and if they go running their gums they’ll be taking a dirt nap. But my allowing them to work for my family based off of a few short chats and a couple jobs done, doesn’t mean I’m willing to bet my life on the guy. If it came to a point where I’d be held responsible for some fresh off the boat thugs disrespect you can bet your ass I wouldn’t be giving him a shot. Shit, you can lead a horse to water but you can’t make it drink.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Recruiting disrespectful associates
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL