Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 28 - 19:55:18
Page:  1 
Sea Ya - The Real Story Started by: Jennys2 on Jul 06, '20 00:00

Dear Citizens of the world, 

The continuous abuse of the Disorder Regime Vol 2 has come to our attention. Repeated warnings have been given and ignored. We are now exposing the below after some thorough investigations. 

We waited for the formal announcement from the self-proclaimed leader Grin-08 on the events which transpired over the last 24 hours. We are here to expose his lies and really break down what happened for the laymen. 

Saturday MR morning, members of the ‘Disorder’ regime, notably, TrashPanda, Gash, Tamo, Elodin, and Curtis acrimoniously created a war document labeled “Sea Ya’. Our collaborative team infiltrated this document and are pleased to be able to leak some information for the betterment of the citizens. 

This document had members of Seattle who were going to be removed at MR time, (05:00) 5th July. At the time of our infiltration, shots had been allocated, as you will see below. Nonetheless, let’s fast forward.. a few hours.

A letter of evidence of the above was bought forward to Godfather Chairman West, palatable evidence we may add. We were told he believed the contents of this letter and he asked for further evidence (which we provided) after he had already, due to his lack of competency or maybe naivety, raised this letter with Grin-08, which in turn ultimately alerted the propagator… unbelievable yet not surprising. Would the person planning to kill you ever actually admit that they are planning to kill you? What do you accomplish by asking him, other than alerting him to the fact that now you know? 

Grin-08, of course, denied any knowledge of this, as he should, no discredit to him there. Some hours passed, further evidence was provided, all whilst West debated what to do with this evidence, with his not so inner circle. Information about West’s concerns filtered back through to the propagators and they soon realized in turn of panic that they had to react and follow through on this document quickly. Disorganized and nervous they fired, and well, we saw the botched attack transpire thereafter, with several high ranking members including the city head surviving the first wave.

Our investigators noted Gestra failed his shot on West and to his credit West noticed and gunned this wretched individual to the ground. Elodin failed his shot on Refugee, we have reasons to believe TrashPanda failed his shot as well, but no concrete evidence on this. Grindelwald the traitor was safe listed because of his association with the Disorder group, he was later rightfully gunned down by his city head. JohnnyCage, Latom, Clarkson, Talia, BonJonBovi, Tamo, amongst others were all successful with their shots. Rest in peace to the fallen of Seattle. 

Why was Seattle removed? We don’t really care. One might suggest that they had big guns capable of mass destruction, but we believe members of Seattle were never really in the inner circle of the Disorder Group and had superseded their use-by date. West was a puppet, used and abused. Our team of investigators did note that several highly influential members of the Disorder Group had long campaigned for the removal of Seattle. They were rebuked for reasons we know but are not willing to disclose at this present time.

We will now present the following lessons learned over the last 24 hours:

• Gash, formerly known as Lovehand, is now undisputedly the biggest gun in the game, with a last reported gun size of 1557.5, although our investigators have found this to be heavily over-inflated, as per the evidence of the failed shots above. Further down in this report, you will see the top 20 biggest guns at the time of this war, much of which again we know to be heavily inflated. 
  • West was an incompetent Godfather Chairman, completely and utterly useless. Rest in peace though, at least he did some damage on his way out, which can be appreciated by the wider public. Though, West will have to be held accountable for allowing himself to be compelled by this gang of unruly barons. 
  • To the rest of Seattle, let me apologize on behalf of the deceased Godfather Chairman West for his lack of decisiveness and incompetence. He was told, hours and hours in advance, so don’t blame us. In fact, I even advised him on a course of action which, if he had followed, would have saved you all. 
  • Grin-08 has played this very tactfully, I am sure his former best friend and role model First aka Wolverine would be proud.
  • Curtis kept quiet, denied much involvement but pulling the strings as per usual. Credit is given where credit is due, respect to you sir. 
  • Cohle, aka Tesler, being the unwanted third wheel again, riding the coattails of the above two, surprise surprise. Let’s not forget this man is rather scummy, but he gets away with it due to the above two goons. 
  • Latom? Not much to say, our investigators have investigated her far and deep, who is she? Apparently someone named Bina? Heard of her? No? Well, we’re glad it isn’t only us.
  • The gentleman in Old District, well they have the guns and will be of great use to the above as they continue in the path of dominance, but please learn to properly count your guns though boys. 
  • Detroit.. well we know what is about to happen there shortly, are the above really going to let a Spike influenced JohnnyCage and Talia have any real sort of influence going forward? I doubt it, but we’ll see. Very unlikely though however. But we are rooting for Detroit, do something with those guns Petah and Penny, for once, please? Our hopes are probably far too high, especially if Spike is involved. 
  • Las Vegas? Are they still a city? Oh yes, they are still here. Clarkson and Cavey, no real issues with these two, keep at it gents.

We have more information available, such as Shot Reports, leaked to us by the above. This will be denied but they know and we know this is correct. One of the key influential members of the Disorder Group has released the below information to us, which we under no circumstances (maybe) will disclose the leak as we signed a NDA. 

Gash

Consigliere

TrashPanda

gestra

Consigliere

_____I_____

Nipsey

Don

Nipsey

Geneva

Boss

_____I_____

TrashPanda

Don

TrashPanda

Charles_Barkley

Don

Charles_Barkley

Latom

Don

Latom

Elodin

Consigliere

Zapata

Talia

Consigliere

JohnnyCage

BonJonBovi

Made Man

Grin-08

__________I_________

Don

_____I_____

Scousepole

Don

ScousePole

JohnnyCage

Don

JohnnyCage

Refugee

Don

Refugee

_Tish_

Don

Tish

Clarkson

Don

Clarkson

DaBaby

Don

Dababy

Rick_Dalton

Don

Rick_Dalton

Alyx

Consigliere

West

Tamo did not report his gun on the above, but we can confirm an 1150 gun for him. We have the entire list, this can be provided if we see enough traction for it in the comments below. 

We are anonymous, we do not forgive, we do not forget, expect us! 

Anonymous

Report Post Tips: 22 / Total: $525,000 Tip

I am so tenderly and yet firmly stroked by my name being mentioned while I am so uninvested these days, save for some divinely Morbid curiosity when the blood doth flow.

Thank you for touching me as you have, and dream of me when you sleep sweet one, feeling Daddy's breath on your brow to sooth the terrors in the night. 

Report Post Tips: 12 / Total: $450,000 Tip
I feel like I need to correct something here: my gun size displayed here above is absolutely wrong! It is now way bigger than this! At least 9000!

I mean, I collect the guns of all the fallen as any raccoon would do, so I earn their previous gun skill by doing do. That's how it works, right?
Report Post Tip

I'm sorry Elodin, but I'm going to have to fact check you here.

You're not a fucking raccoon. You're a lion. This is the biggest lie of this era, and you and Hush need to stop it with the Fake News. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

yeah?

well i have the biggest nuts! well, largest collection anyway.

You would love the sensation of stroking my macadamia's.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Foamy, you do have the biggest nuts. It's an amazing sight to see you pack them away in your mouth for the winter, while you wave your squirrely tail. 

Macadamia nuts are pretty good. Maybe you should bring some over later, and we can grind them into a butter. 

Report Post Tip

@SpikeSpiegal

I can never resist an invitation see my nut butter dribbling down your chin. I accept

Report Post Tip

Ethel shuffles out to the street with a small trail of wool behind her.

A lion you say SpikeSpiegel?  Are you claiming this to be the biggest reveal yet? So much harder for a lion to fit in the body of a raccoon rather than a man to pretend to be a roller wearing, chain smoking laundry woman.  I think your claim needs investigated at the highest levels.

Report Post Tip

Yes! Anyone who takes the time to stare at Elodin's fur long enough, and blink several times will in fact notice that he is in fact a lion, and the whole raccoon outfit is a sham!

Report Post Tip

Ethel_Scroggins

at first glance i was worried that wasn't wool trailing behind you, but rather.....errrr shall we say, lack of grooming?

Report Post Tip

That is a terrible aspersion to be casting Foamy.  That may be the type of thing you see in the dirty Detroit backstreets but in Chicago we do things slightly different.

Ethel opens her handbag and brings out a handful of small hair rollers, each with a strand or two of wiry grey hair.

I would like it put on record that some of us still like to keep ourselves looking neat and tidy

Report Post Tip

Ethel_Scroggins

please forgive me, I should have realised a woman of your standing would always keep a shiney under carriage

werthers original?

Report Post Tip

Why thank you Foamy.  I hope that Qarinah has not been licking them and sticking them back in the bag.

Report Post Tip

What would be great is if we could move away from this approach of country wide sharing of shot reports.

That way the whole world wouldn't know that I have 1(.2....now .1) bodyguards and a strong appetite for doing sweet fuck all on a day to day basis. 

Report Post Tips: 5 / Total: $480,000 Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Sea Ya - The Real Story
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL