Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 19:33:19
Page:  1 
Buy Justice from the Judge! Started by: Judge_Topperson on Jul 06, '20 19:01

Hear, hear Detroit!

I am proud to present you the third possibility.. apart from the nationwide court for bigger cases..

Judge_Topperson looked if he saw Rowley to give him a wink, but couldn't spot him in Detroit.. He probably was drinking at Grin-08's HQ..

The third possibility in this country to turn your money into an official court decision in your favour!

Here is how it works..

Topperson extended his hand and pointed at the old gymnastics hall, not far from Charles Trowbridge House, and said

That over there no longer is a gymnastics hall. It now is Detroit Court. The kids that used to practice there are now decorating your first corrupt court. One day, you will see how the national news will have the centerpoint right there in that hall.

The judge smiled and walked towards the hall, half expecting the first case to be about Tetley wanting to get a local patent on a hairdo, before Talia would copy it and wear it as well..

Topperson looked at the cracks in the walls, the broken windows and the paint falling off of teh facade and said

Detroit Court is now officially opened!

Report Post Tip

Madhatter walked through the street of Detroit and he was sad. Yet again he had lost some good friends and he was left standing there, in the middle of the street with a juice box in his hand. That is something you wouldn't wish for anyone, let alone see it hapen more then ones. 

The last time it happend he went to a bar and drank to much. He still had a headache . So now he remembered someone tell him that sports are good for getting all the agression out of your head. It was a good thing he knew a old gymnastics hall nearby . And seeing he had a reputation of not being the most sporty person in these streets it was good that it was also abandon. 

He walked into the backdoor of the place. He still had the key from that one time he had used this place to hide his personal collection of rabbit traps. He didn't need them anymore, he now had his own White tabbit with watch on his had. He wasn't alone anymore. He took one of the balls from the rack and walked into the main room. 

"What the Hell is this, Why are there benches in the middle of the room. And who is that stupid guy sitting in front of the goal ? "

Madhatter placed the ball on the grond and shot it at the man in black in front of the goal. But as he expected the ball didn't reach the man, it went somewhere of to the right and only 3 meters from his place. MAybe sports aren't his thing. So he walked up to the man and asked 

"Hey, I'm Madhatter. What kind of sport is this where people just sit in a chair and don't do anything ? " 

Report Post Tip

Rowley couldn't remember how he had ended up in Detroit, but he was now here, and this time with all his luggage intact. 

Looking around he was sure this was going to be a prosperous city, if it wasn't for all the teabags lying around and an amassing collection of nuts. Had this city become overrun with squirrels? He shook his head and carried on. Noticing that Judge_Topperson had been winking in his general direction for some time, he decided to bumble over, thinking to himself that this judge must be mental.

"Ha, great name - Judge Mental..." he mumbled to himself.

Report Post Tip

Foamy wanders by and tail salutes the good judge.  Pausing for a moment, Foamy see's an old drunkard telling a tale which is almost incomprehensible.  Ah, old  Rowley, here to get his hands on my nuts.

Rowley you old soak, pop round the treehouse and i'll have my famous nut butter dribbling from your old chin in no time.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

"Ah!" 

Rowley jumped at the sight of an angry talking squirrel

"Apologies good sir Foamy, but I am most definitely not after your nuts, for I am allergic - I was once chased by a nut shouting "i'mma Cahshew" and I have never liked them since..."

Spotting Madhatter sitting in the corner looking bemused, he ushered Judge_Topperson towards him -

"I think you may have a case over here... possibly a head case, but I'm not yet certain... Did you see the boating store was having a big sale on canoes. That was quite the oar deal."

Report Post Tip

Judge_Topperson was well on his way to get settled in the old gym when someone decided to throw a ball right next to quite pretty slightly near his just created desk. Topperson looked up and noticed Madhatter standing there, clearly annoyed by someone that has confiscated his exercise area. But Madhatter recomposed and (very) indirectly asked how he could be of assistance to the Detroit Courtroom.

Well.. Madhatter.. These sports..

Judge_Topperson started whispering

These sports are a great way to get rich from other people's misfortune. So it's not that I do not do anyth.. Well.. it kind of is true. I do not do anything, but I do get paid. Whoever pays more, wins. I tell them they win. Sometimes I tell both they won, if they pay really nice fees, but usually I will tell the losing party they have lost and sometimes give them their money back.. Partly, that is, of course.

Talking louder again, he added

Cause.. You know, these expenses..

Judge_Topperson lifted his hands as if he was the Son of God to indicate how big the Detroit Court was. And how much he needed money to make it Topperson Style.

After having explained how justice really works, he wondered if Madhatter was interested in some volunteering at the gymnastics hall. Judge_Topperson was just about to offer him a large can of paint when the judge's crewmate Rowley entered. Topperson waved.

Hey! Rowley! You are looking at me as if I am a nutcase. But tell me, what do you think of the place..

As he was talking, Foamy entered as well. Judge_Topperson couldn't say he was disappointed with the masses of crowds the newly opened Court hall attracted. He listened to Foamy and Rowley talk for a bit, but intervened when Rowley started apologizing

Wow! Hold it there! We are not in here to make apologies or to settle through mediation..! Where there's a will, there is a dispute!

Pausing for a moment, he looked at both, one by one, took and lifted the sledgehammer that was lying about and smashed it onto the wooden floor.

Order!

I hereby present Detroit it's very first Crooked Court Case.

Foamy versus Rowley.

Who's the proper owner of the nuts and what do you accuse the other of?

How do you both claim?

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Madhatter took his bal under his arm. It seems like his quiet place was the new place for the insane asylum. He really needed to get away from this place. That Judge_Topperson had a very clear disorder,he heard people call it Hybristophilia. That wasn't a disorder he could handle. 

And then he looked at Foamy, that could be a person that also had a illment. Seeing he was afraide that that other guy would steel his nuts it seemed like his power came from those nuts. It could be Dhats syndrome, a strange syndrome but these where strange times. 

And is Foamy was right Rowley would be a kleptomaniac, but seeing Madhatter wasn't a doctor he walked towards the front door. This maybe would be the right place for someone who had Todd's syndrome or dysmetropsi. But atleast he knew about that, these guys just don't seem to know there sickness. 

But who am I to judge people, I'm as mad as a Hatter they say. He walked out and took his rabbit out of his hat. 

"You know I'm bonkers don't you"

Report Post Tip

Your Honour

I was simply inviting my old friend over to sample the contents of my nut sack, no accusations and you are, of course, most welcome.

Report Post Tip

Having been out in buring the midnut oil, Rowley was a little out of sorts and it took a minute to realise what was blossoming before his eyes... 

"Wait... what, a Judge making up his own court cases! Believe it or nut, I have no quarrel with young Foamy, nut in the slightest - Therefore he may keep his nuts to himself!" Rowley exclaimed

Seeing Madhatter still in the corner reminded Rowley of a time predating when he had found Ethel_Scroggins Woolens, it was the time he visited his psychiatrist dressed just in bubble wrap... Sadly his counsellor had turned him away screaming "Sorry I can clearly see your nuts"

"Bloody Rude, I am not nuts!" Rowley exclaimed to himself, as he decided to take a well deserved nap in the broom cupboard.

Report Post Tip

Judge_Topperson was utterly disappointed.

First, Madhatter had simply ignored his offer to help turning the hall into a courtroom, ignoring the paintbrush and paint-can as if they weren't proper people with feelings. Then, the first case of Foamy and @Rowleywas turning into a fiasco. The accused was not being accused and the plaintiff claimed to not have anything to sue. To make things worse, it was unclear who either party was.

Joseph Rouletabille and Ray Porter, two renowned journalists that jointly travelled the world to witness the first ever case in Detroit Court, respectively from France and Seattle, were present as they anticipated the drama of the case to equal that of late Ethel_Scroggins versus Tops.

Judge_Topperson paused in his own thoughts, as he felt he was missing on something..

Oh well, he thought, at least there are witnesses.. And if there are witnesses. There must be a case. Judge_Topperson contemplated asking whether either Rouletabille or Porter had anyone to sue, but then realized it may would be better for him to have Rowley and Foamy file a case together, as they seemed to be really close.

Judge_Topperson came up with an idea, although he had no clue yet on how this would bring any money in

Joseph.. Ray.. Ladies and gentlemen. I do not want to overwork myself, but.. As the first one is currently on hold, I hereby I open the second case for the public.

The trial on the murder of Just_Ice, right here in Detroit.

As we speak, the crime is yet to be commited, but a list of suspects include Rowley, Madhatter and Foamy.
And Grin-08. Of course, Grin-08 somehow always is a suspect.
I know you are better than many police chiefs in putting loose ends together, Joesph, so keep an eye on the victim and the people around him in 12th Street at 18:37, all right?

Just_Ice will be served!

Report Post Tip

Foamy looks at the good Judge with a hang dog expression

It wasn't me guv, it was a set up so it was, I'm innocent, the dog errrrrrrrrr Rowley did it!#

what was the offense again?

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: Buy Justice from the Judge!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL