Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 14:40:19
Page:  1 
Jail Breaking in London Started by: SillySausage on Mar 03, '08 17:54
SillySausage arrives wearing a cannon fancy dress costume

After long discussions with my business partner, my Rich Uncle Pennybags, we have decided that jail breaking in London is no longer acceptable. In the future, if you are caught between Picadilly and Regent Street, you are buggered. No longer will you be able to buy out, no logner will you be able to be broken out, from now on, you have to suffer your 3 roll sentence in silence.

If you are caught attempting to buy someone out, or break someone out, you will not pass go, you will not collect 200

If any of you have any problems with the above, please speak to our complaints department the Boot, he can be found in his hotel in Mayfair

I am sure you will all understand that we did not come to this decision lightly, and we even had a board vote to make the decision. I wil lgive everyone one chance, but once that card has been used, I will punish you.

On a lighter note, I have extended the hours free parking zone between Vine Street and the Strand

BREAK SOMEONE OUT OF JAIL IN LONDON AT YOUR OWN RISK

Regards
Report Post Tip
I'm sorry, i done it after i had seen your notice!

If you will not accept my apology please get in touch with my assistant and we can talk money.
Report Post Tip
With a confused look on his face, frantically searches the globe in his office

Achh it's not here in the States anyways, they don't do flights over to England from here.

So I won't be visiting your lovely town anytime soon.
Report Post Tip
The is outrageous considering the generosity LV has just shown.

Poor form.
Report Post Tip
Oh my giddy aunt. I shall not allow this. outrageous!
Report Post Tip
Send my apologies to the criminals rotting in the jail in London? I'd like to help them, alas...

:(
Report Post Tip
Jadey dont try and steal my word, yes i clearly do own the image rights of it.
Report Post Tip
You own the image rights of the word 'outrageous'? Man, how I am going to sell those saucy photos that it let me take the other day.....?
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Jail Breaking in London
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL