Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 25 - 08:12:23
Page:  1 
Ronnies first Hit. (IRP) Started by: Ronnie-Radke on Jul 07, '20 05:29

Ronnie woke up in his Las Vegas Apartment, it was run down and tatty. The air smelt like whiskey, marijuana and hookers, Ronnie got out of bed, pushing a topless woman to the side, grabbing his shirt and trousers he puts them on, slipping his watch on whilst slipping out the door, he grabs his car keys and gets in it, reversing and driving down the road, not too far down he turns to the right and pulls to the curb, a chubby, but well built man gets in the passenger, he then drives down towards an alleyway and parks up in a darkened area, he lights a cigar and turns to the man. “Reggie, hows it going? Everything set?” Ronnie says, taking a drag and exhaling. “Yeah Ron, I don’t know who this client is but he’s supposed to be connected. Like majorly.” Reggie says, scratching his face and looking out the window.

“You sure your down for this reg? You can back out. But once a trigger gets pulled, the ripple happens. No turning back.” Ronnie whispers, leaning slightly closer. Reggie nods his head, looking calm and relaxed. Ready to get his hands dirty. Ready to make a step in the world of the mafia.

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip

After the meeting Ronnie dropped his friend off and went to a local speakeasy until last nightfall, he didn’t drink any alcohol, only soda, he needed a sharp mind for his task at hand, he sat, smoking and drinking his soda untill the moon was shining. His friend Reggie appeared in the entrance nodding and walking out, Ronnie following behind. They climbed in the car, wasting no time they drove off into the night.

After a short while Ronnie grabbed his gloves and hat from the back seat. “Hold the wheel a sec Reg.” he said, putting the gloves on whilst spinning around hat in mouth, “Ron, remember the plan, I’ll wait In the driver seat, you do what’s needed and get back to me.” Reggie says as Ronnie finishes putting his gloves on, “Yeah man, we’ve been over it. Don’t worry I won’t fuck it up.” Ron says putting the hat on and grabbing the steering wheel, driving slightly faster. An hour later they arrive at the location, some out of town diner, small in size, like what you’ll usually find out in the desert. Ronnie stepped out the car and leaning in to his friend, “Right, I’ll be quick, keep the engine on and open my door.” He says closing the door and grabbing his 45. From his waistband, making sure it’s loaded. 12 bullets. Ready and waiting.

Ronnie walks towards the entrance, pulling his hat over his face. And walking in, he glances the establishment finding the target, some old fat guy, he was told the old man was a degenerate gambler who borrowed from the mob, but this time he’s talking to the police. He has to go. Ronnie strides to the man, holding his gun behind his back he stood in front of the man, making eye contact before revealing the gun, the old man’s Face drops and turns ghost white, no hesitation from Ronnie as he squeezes the trigger, the bullet hitting the centre of his chest, Ronnie walks closer and places the gun at the back of the man’s head and pulls the trigger once more, scattering the snitches brains all over the floors and walls of the diner. Ronnie then takes the man’s watch and runs for the exit.

Gripping the gun and running Ronnie runs to the car, diving in the car and closing the door as it speeds off down the road. The life of a mobster is starting for Ronnie.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Ronnies first Hit. (IRP)
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL