Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 16:04:53
Page:  1 
News of a Slaughter Started by: LouisGato on Mar 03, '08 20:01
I had no intention of trying to save my own life through my words. Though I had a good idea of which street speech had doomed the humble members of Jack's crew to their death beds, there was nothing I, nor they could do to prevent it. For the rtecord though, I had seen it coming

"What can I do, when so far away from home? With no idea of what to do, with no clue as to how to survive, or assist?"

"What can any of us do?"
Report Post Tip
It's ok, Jack was a huge threat to everyone.

We all know the story, either he was covering up under 48 hrs killings, not asking permission to use the bathroom, or didn't shine PoC's shoes.

Better run while you can!
Report Post Tip
i heard they did it cause he had a larger dick then altitude and that could not be put up with

WATCH OUT ANYONE WITH AN INCH long dick
Report Post Tip
This is not a place to insult and oppose those who have earnt the power to decide who lives and who dies.

Though I would rather see Jack live and become a figure head himself, if this was going to happen there would be no stopping it.

There is a line that defines those who will make it as a family head and those who do not.
Report Post Tip
not insulting im pointing out the facts with logical rumors
Report Post Tip
Whether it is the truth or not, there is a time when you should keep such things to yourself, because to be honest, anyone listening to this convosation will completely overlook you.
Report Post Tip
Mr Gato, I am not involve in any of this nor do I have a clue what is going on. What I do see however is a family member who has apparently bought out now and is posting against his CL in the streets. As you said, there is a line and I do believe that when it comes to loyalty you have crossed it. I'm no CL nor a high ranked mafioso but I cannot imagine after this anyone wanting you in their family frankly
Report Post Tip
Again. Please check the fact. jack dropped me from his crew, I refused to buy out and vowed to stay by his side.

He saw it best I had a chance elsewhere.
Report Post Tip
Ahh, yes - just read that

"It was no buy out I didn't want him in my crew no more I didn't give him the choice to stay.

Reply by: -TheJackOfHearts- at Mar 03, '08 20:54"
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: News of a Slaughter
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL