Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 07:08:20
Page:  1 
Enzyte's Radio Show-A vignette (with prizes) Started by: Enzyte on Apr 05, '11 17:49

Hey there, a link to the show below. It's short--only about 5ish minutes since I gotta go to class--and I just talk about the poker happenings of our world and a street thread. BUT, listen for how you can win $250,000 MR dollars! (Something I didn't mention--if anyone gives me a suggestion that's serious and I don't use it, I'll still shoot $10,000 your way)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYk6OGp8idE

Thanks for listening!

Report Post Tip

Much better than the last one. I actually thought it was good.

Its handy to have someone sum up the street threads for people who dont have the time to read them all.

Random Suggestion, seeing as you were asking for them, you could talk about recent deaths ie. Whos Died and why? Anything interesting happen at their funeral.

But just talking about the streets is pretty cool.

Report Post Tip

That's a good idea! Though, with my mouth, I'm sure I'll talk enough to inadvertedly disrespect the dead :S BUT, with some planning (my worst enemy) I can probably throw something together. 

Glad to hear you like the summaries, though, I didn't know how well they'd be received. 

Report Post Tip

Talk about the amount of crews and how people are too protective of there character.

The way people dont take risks of taking out other crews incase they get killed themselves. They like to sit back and hope to be not seen.

Report Post Tip

That's definitely going to get me killed lol

But, to address that quickly here as I'm not going to talk about it in the videos, I don't think right now is a good time for one group to take out another crew at all. There's too much solidarity within cities for anyone to remotely think that it would be a good idea, essentially going rogue. And, tbf, a lot of people find themselves in high positions, both in life and in the game, by keeping their mouth shut and waiting for the opportunity to present itself. Grabbing shit by the balls and taking it for yourself, if I may put it so eloquently, is not easy when they belong to a bull. Sure, there is always the possibility of people pooling power together, but trust is a hard thing to come by, and those that have kept you alive are more inclined to earn it than those who can get you killed, even if it will get you closer to the throne.

That's all Im going to say on it, cause any more discussion will probably get me HQd or wacked by request and I don't want that! :P 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Enzyte's Radio Show-A vignette (with prizes)
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL